Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
11oxo is 75mg per cap and 11-test is 50mg per cap. the 11oxo is a proprietary including other ingredients. the 11-test just lists andrenosterone. for dosing purposes are the amount of active the same. planning to use 2 bottles of each, adding the 11-test to stretch out the 11oxo.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
ive personally never liked adrenosterone mostly because of the price but if i had to pick i would just go with the 11-0x0...find a good place that sells it for 32-35...and pick up 4-5 bottles and run it for 45 days...maybe even 60 days...the muscle fullness on this is unparralleled...still needs a pretty hefty dose as in 10 caps a day...maybe some MMV2/Halo/Winztrol or something like that...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive personally never liked adrenosterone mostly because of the price but if i had to pick i would just go with the 11-0x0...find a good place that sells it for 32-35...and pick up 4-5 bottles and run it for 45 days...maybe even 60 days...the muscle fullness on this is unparralleled...still needs a pretty hefty dose as in 10 caps a day...maybe some MMV2/Halo/Winztrol or something like that...
ive used 11oxo before, was more concerned about the amount of active in 11oxo. the 11-test is under $20 for 60 caps and is 50mg of active, the 11oxo is 75mg but contains other stuff.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
there is more active in 11-OXO...and i think it has superior quality...but i havent tried 11test...if u can get it for 20 then it might be a good idea...just add up how many mg's is in each bottle and decide from there...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
there is more active in 11-OXO...and i think it has superior quality...but i havent tried 11test...if u can get it for 20 then it might be a good idea...just add up how many mg's is in each bottle and decide from there...
it's not so simple jared, the 11oxo has more mg's per cap but has other stuff included. the 11-test is only active ingredient.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
never mind i see ergopharm has changed the label and only includes adrenosterone at 75mg per cap. no more bioperine.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm using 11-OXO by Ergopharm right now. All the others do NOT compare. Fast Action reps will steer you onto their products of course, but don't be fooled.

bencozzy

Awards
im running 11-oxo right now at 12 caps a day and im having nice results even though im in a severe cut right now.

tartaros

Awards
im running 11-oxo right now at 12 caps a day and im having nice results even though im in a severe cut right now.
Wow! How long do you plan to run 11-oxo and how long have you been taking it?

bencozzy

Awards
30 days im 3 weeks in ive leaned out nicely especially around the mid section. and my traps and shoulders look swole which usually happens when im "on". havent had any water retention at this dose either which is nice, yet it doesnt dry out the joints like SD does.

i like it but the price tag is a bit steep.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm using 11-OXO by Ergopharm right now. All the others do NOT compare. Fast Action reps will steer you onto their products of course, but don't be fooled.
im a fan of the 11oxo too. plan on doing 4 11oxo/4 11-test, you think that will be as good as 6 11oxo? i found 6 11oxo to be the right dose for me, trying to save some bucks.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
im a fan of the 11oxo too. plan on doing 4 11oxo/4 11-test, you think that will be as good as 6 11oxo? i found 6 11oxo to be the right dose for me, trying to save some bucks.
Not sure of the 11-test in there... but PA's product 11-OXO is all that it says and more. You would be saving money, but you don't know what the other knock-off is and I personally wouldn't do it BigT. I've looked into it and have done as much research as I could for my own use... I've found it to be a wiser choice to stick to 11-OXO.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much are you using FOG

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Dreamweaver... maybe it's better unspecified ;)

Nah I'm kiddin' with ya. Started at 4, worked up to 6, then to 8, and now 12 caps.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What was your progression time wise.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Been wanting to try 11-oxo myself, but damn is it costly.

You guys feel the results warrant the price?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dreamweaver... maybe it's better unspecified ;)

Nah I'm kiddin' with ya. Started at 4, worked up to 6, then to 8, and now 12 caps.
hey, you had any drop in libido or sore joints going that high. too late with the 11-test i already have 2 bottles of each. but if i go up over 6 caps ed that will go fast. btw i know what 6 11oxo feels like, i will let you know how 4 11oxo/4 11-test compares to 6 11oxo. damn, fog your a light dude to go that high, let me know how that turns out for you.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Not sure of the 11-test in there... but PA's product 11-OXO is all that it says and more. You would be saving money, but you don't know what the other knock-off is and I personally wouldn't do it BigT. I've looked into it and have done as much research as I could for my own use... I've found it to be a wiser choice to stick to 11-OXO.

I agree. Although the price is steep, it is probably worth it. I researched and researhed the 2 brands....ergopharms' and fast actions, and just saw way more positive feedback with 11-oxo. I am planning on running a cycle after my hdrol cycle of 5weeks..

Was going to do something very similar to FOG....start with 3caps/week.....6caps....up to 10caps....do this for 5weeks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree. Although the price is steep, it is probably worth it. I researched and researhed the 2 brands....ergopharms' and fast actions, and just saw way more positive feedback with 11-oxo. I am planning on running a cycle after my hdrol cycle of 5weeks..

Was going to do something very similar to FOG....start with 3caps/week.....6caps....up to 10caps....do this for 5weeks
fog has been around awhile, and has a lot of experience and knowledge with with this stuff. fog's advice has paid off in the past.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
What's goin on you guys? I turned a buddy of mine from the gym onto 11-OXO as well... I knew from his situation that it'd be right up his alley. He is a runner and he also does resistance training of course. He has issues getting rid of stubborn belly fat and love handles, though he is a slimmer guy. I knew it was overtraining and I asked him about his eating habits, etc. He lives a clean lifestyle. 11-OXO was just the trick. He loves it. Results were seen within DAYS! I also saw for myself after a couple weeks what was happening.

I went 3-4 caps for 1 week, then 6 for several weeks, and after my bf got low enough and I switched my training to higher volume, I added another 6 caps. Libido only gets better with 11-OXO and no sore joints as well.

Good Shepherd

Awards
This is a reallt good point, I have not heard anything postitive about fast action, esp. in terms of quality.

Bassman33

Awards
11 Oxo

I paid like a buck a capsule for these at my local nutrition store. Anyone else find them cheaper?

Newb here...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I paid like a buck a capsule for these at my local nutrition store. Anyone else find them cheaper?

Newb here...
nutra planet is the official store of this forum, 11oxo is around $35. check out the other prices of stuff there i am sure you will like them. if you have any doubts about ordering from nutra planet just ask. i am sure a 100 guys will tell you how great they are. delivery in 3-5 days sometimes sooner. never pay retail again.:woohoo:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
This is a reallt good point, I have not heard anything postitive about fast action, esp. in terms of quality.
I hear ya Good Shepherd. The only ones that will say otherwise are Fast Action reps... "Ours is the same, but only cheaper!" crap.

Bassman33

Awards
Thanks!

nutra planet is the official store of this forum, 11oxo is around $35. check out the other prices of stuff there i am sure you will like them. if you have any doubts about ordering from nutra planet just ask. i am sure a 100 guys will tell you how great they are. delivery in 3-5 days sometimes sooner. never pay retail again.:woohoo:
That's great news to my wallet. Great info on this board, just trying to absorb what I can.

Thanks again thebigt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's great news to my wallet. Great info on this board, just trying to absorb what I can.

Thanks again thebigt.
you are welcome! and welcome to am.

bencozzy

Awards
i agree with FOG no pain with joints if you build to a bigger dose, libido definitely wont go down at all.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Been wanting to try 11-oxo myself, but damn is it costly.

You guys feel the results warrant the price?

I'm with imprez........Been considering a cycle of this but wondering what the difference is with Epistane. It also leans you out, is a steroid, and builds muscle hardness.

What would be the benefit to running 11-oxo...does it really lean you out more than Epi. I too am very lean but have stubborn love handles & stubborn belly fat and am dying to get rid of it.....H E L P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ended up buying 5 bottles of it, so we will see.. With the EBAY cash back, i ended up paying 23 bucks a bottle or so.. Couldn't resist it.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I ended up buying 5 bottles of it, so we will see.. With the EBAY cash back, i ended up paying 23 bucks a bottle or so.. Couldn't resist it.
See...that's what I'm wonderiing? That's $115 for once cycle!?!?!?!? Kind of expensive! What's the difference in terms of RESULTS between an EPISTANE, HALO and 11-oxo. The results sound the same, leaning out, hardness, well being etc. Why pay 5 times more for a cycle when you simply do a FANTASTIC cycle with EPISTANE for $40 bucks???

I'm not passing judgement...just want to know the differences since they are all hormonal and should have PCT. I'm finding I'm spending hundreds of dollars between cycles, PCT and protein per month and when I look at it the actual cycle is the cheepest part! LOL!

So what is the difference RESULTS wise between Epistane , Halo, 11-0x0 besides price. Just want to know where to spend my money b4 I spend it.

Anyone tried all 3 at different times?????????????????????

Lucky:frustrate

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cant anybody answer this please?

what im thinking is mabye there are alot less sides, such as hair loss.