PCT Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

fNoRanger24

Awards
Im going to begin a ph cycle of supermass caps = superdrol 10mg halodrol-50 25mg. this is my first ph cycle. I have nolva on hand and I was thinking about taking nolvadex xt as pct and a serm. will this work for me (what else should I add) and also what is a good serm product? Any info would be great and thank you.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
So after you looked on the PCT forum and didn't find anything you decided to come to the supplement forum and ask?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
So after you looked on the PCT forum and didn't find anything you decided to come to the supplement forum and ask?
Let's whoop dis kid's ass! Nah mean!

:dance:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Im going to begin a ph cycle of supermass caps = superdrol 10mg halodrol-50 25mg. this is my first ph cycle. I have nolva on hand and I was thinking about taking nolvadex xt as pct and a serm. will this work for me (what else should I add) and also what is a good serm product? Any info would be great and thank you.
:gotsearch

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
check out my beginners guide in this forum. it has a link to proper PCT explanation you might want to read on. and you have nolvedex-xt on hand or the true serm nolvadex. i would suggest taking what i have bolded along with a natty t booster like diesel test hardcore

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe the reason so many people think Gaspari's Novedex XT is the SERM Nolvadex is because 1) people don't spell it right or 2) they have not researched either one.

Secret Answer 3) answers 1 & 2 combined.

I do agree with Texas, Nolva and DTH sounds plain and simple. But you should go to the PCT forum and READ, READ, and READ some more

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
hey Ranger, I 'm not so sure Superdrol would be the best choice for your 1st cycle. Why not go with something milder like Havoc or Epistane...they give great results too.

Plus...no offence...but at 6 ft tall and only 175 lbs I'm not so sure your diet & training is proper...if it was you would weigh more closer to 200 lbs. I know you probably do not want to hear that but it's the truth.

Lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Jbtwentytwo Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6