my new supps

lulz

lulz

Awards
Tried all of them today

NO Shotgun is officially the ****, felt like i was on party pills the whole time until about 30mins after the gym. Had endless energy, awesome pumps and couldnt stop grinning.

The mass factor is the best tasting protein i've ever had.

The cellmass doesnt give me the shits like my phosphagen and i'm starting my next mdrol cycle on monday and i got some pplex in the order but it got back logged.

Also really looking forward to trying the hydroxycut in a few months.

The best thing about all of it is that i live in new zealand and to get these products over here i would be paying about $400-500 but from ordering in usa it only cost me $280 and $80 of that was shipping. Oh and most NO products are banned and i have no doubt that mdrol would be banned yet customs opened the package and still sent it to me.

Kind of a useless thread but i was pretty excited about getting it all and needed to let it out.

Attachments

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
give me a little bit and ill post my stash

The Tanya

The Tanya

AN Rep
Awards
Tried all of them today

NO Shotgun is officially the ****, felt like i was on party pills the whole time until about 30mins after the gym. Had endless energy, awesome pumps and couldnt stop grinning.

The mass factor is the best tasting protein i've ever had.

The cellmass doesnt give me the shits like my phosphagen and i'm starting my next mdrol cycle on monday and i got some pplex in the order but it got back logged.

Also really looking forward to trying the hydroxycut in a few months.

The best thing about all of it is that i live in new zealand and to get these products over here i would be paying about $400-500 but from ordering in usa it only cost me $280 and $80 of that was shipping. Oh and most NO products are banned and i have no doubt that mdrol would be banned yet customs opened the package and still sent it to me.

Kind of a useless thread but i was pretty excited about getting it all and needed to let it out.

No RPM or Drive?:sad:

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Matthew Reilly was all you really needed in the first place.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
looks good, send the hydroxycut back, its not worth the money what so ever if possible adn creatine wise you could have gone with better stuff than cellmass but all and all looks like you will have success for sure!

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards
ur not using phosphagen, cellmass, and noshotgun in the same stack are you? ...kind of a lot of creatine. and do u think the glutamine is workin for u at all?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
garz Supplement Auction 2
Supplements 13
Supplements 1
Supplement Auction 6
Supplement Auction 6