IGF-2 with...?

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I'm running a three month cut starting July 1st.

For weeks 1-4 I'm doing it with no help (just normal lineup of supps)

5-8 will be with DCP/Leviathan

9-12 will be with Recreate/AP

Now, I got leftover Drive and IGF-2 from the auction. I was going to run them last but there isn't enough drive to last as long as the IGF so I was thinking of putting the IGF-2 in with one of the other stacks. The question is: which one?

I reckon there is about 15-20 days worth of IGF-2 left.

What do you all think? Run it with DCP/LR or Rec/AP?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i would just say end strong and use it at the end. with a carb optimizer and recomp supp such as what you are doing

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Definitely save the IGF-2 for the end to round things up and go out with a bang!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on IGF2, Drive and Recreate now and liking it quite a bit. I just watch fat melt while my weight stays the same.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to suggest just dosing it prebed the whole time :)

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
oOo, interesting.. how come? That would definitely make it last a lot longer, but would it not reduce the benefits by 1/3?

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
need to look into 2 bottles... definatly worth ur time... im a junkie for the stuff!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oOo, interesting.. how come? That would definitely make it last a lot longer, but would it not reduce the benefits by 1/3?
well, you'd still get the sleep benefits, and the overnight GH release benefits. you won't see a whole lot of effects in 15-20 days of daily dosing, but 60 days of good sleep isn't all bad :)

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I should snag a full bottle too and run it for my last 8 weeks then. Is this stuff really "the ****?"

I have to say, I was skeptical of test boosters but I've been running Zeus for 3 weeks now and I've converted.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I'm running a three month cut starting July 1st.

For weeks 1-4 I'm doing it with no help (just normal lineup of supps)

5-8 will be with DCP/Leviathan

9-12 will be with Recreate/AP

Now, I got leftover Drive and IGF-2 from the auction. I was going to run them last but there isn't enough drive to last as long as the IGF so I was thinking of putting the IGF-2 in with one of the other stacks. The question is: which one?

I reckon there is about 15-20 days worth of IGF-2 left.

What do you all think? Run it with DCP/LR or Rec/AP?
month 1 : creatine, wms, ba, multi, fishoil, chicken
month 2: drive/igf combo till it runs out, recreate,chicken
month 3: dcp, levi, _________ chicken

basically, in months 2 and 3, you have got some good nonhormonal test boosters, along with a fat reducer (recreate/dcp/levi). i wouldnt run the too much stuff thoug, u never know what is working and what isnt

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
month 1 : creatine, wms, ba, multi, fishoil, chicken
month 2: drive/igf combo till it runs out, recreate,chicken
month 3: dcp, levi, _________ chicken

basically, in months 2 and 3, you have got some good nonhormonal test boosters, along with a fat reducer (recreate/dcp/levi). i wouldnt run the too much stuff thoug, u never know what is working and what isnt
I didn't want to put it in that order because that would be

month 1 : fat loss
month 2: recomp
month 3: fat loss

i had it in my order to drop fat best as i can, then go into a recomp to gear me into going back to bulking. especially with the AP in there, I thought it was help my body readjust to carbs before I start consuming 300+ grams a day again.

What do you think?

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I didn't want to put it in that order because that would be

month 1 : fat loss
month 2: recomp
month 3: fat loss

i had it in my order to drop fat best as i can, then go into a recomp to gear me into going back to bulking. especially with the AP in there, I thought it was help my body readjust to carbs before I start consuming 300+ grams a day again.

What do you think?
I dont consider month 1 fat loss by any means. I would say month1 is basic....build a base.....then month2 , recomp....then month 3...recomp/fat loss.....to each his own

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0