my intro/new stack

singa

singa

Awards
hey guys im new here..been on for a while reading the posts (way more helpful here than on other bb sites..u guys actually post helpful stuff)..anyway i figured id introduce my self and whatnot

stats:
weight/height: 6'2 200 lb
years lifting: 2

Goals for my new stack (starting july 1): Pack on lean muscle mass (hopefully up to 10 pounds if i diet correctly), lose bodyfat, increased strength gains

NEW STACK:

RPM
Drive
X-Factor
Xtend BCAA's
ON's 100% Whey
GNC Creatine Mono
Centrum mulitvitamin

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
you might want to get fish oil to add to the stack. But as is i believe your on a good start. I still have most of my GNC creatine mono tub. looks good 2 me.

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
no u should not get fish oil....because of the xfactor a high dose of figh oils may negate the effects....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hey guys im new here..been on for a while reading the posts (way more helpful here than on other bb sites..u guys actually post helpful stuff)..anyway i figured id introduce my self and whatnot

stats:

Goals for my new stack (starting july 1): Pack on lean muscle mass (hopefully up to 10 pounds if i diet correctly), lose bodyfat, increased strength gains

NEW STACK:

RPM
Drive
X-Factor
Xtend BCAA's
ON's 100% Whey
GNC Creatine Mono
Centrum mulitvitamin
whats up bro im a fellow 18 year old as well. glad to see you decided to join AM and welcome. its a hoot!:woohoo: stack looks good In my opinion. RPM and drive alone are a great stack. they will def cause growth and will help to lean you out without loosing much weight. X factor on top of that will be awesome for your carb intake. but it is known to triple joint pain so you might want some MSM/chondritin type stuff. looks good and yes you might want to add in some fish oil as well

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
no u should not get fish oil....because of the xfactor a high dose of figh oils may negate the effects....
fish oil may negate the effects correct, but its def a staple anyways to have. besides with RPM/DRIVE alone he will have good growth and adding on top of that some Creatine Mono will help even more plus protein intake. so what if it negates the effects slightly, it helps keeps his body at optimal levels and IMO i think thats enough to say take it!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
welcome singa, your starting stack looks good and remember that patience is the best ingredient to any real muscle gain along with good form, solid nutrition and adequate rest :thumbsup:

singa

singa

Awards
thanks guys
yeah ive read that with x-factor, taking something like fish oils would be a bad idea becuase of the inflammatory thing or something like that..but i agree that i should get something for my joints..i dont have great joints to start so, we shall see how that goes...anyway, i picked up all the supps today except for x-factor, i gotta wait for that to come in cuz they didnt have it in the shop..everything else is here tho...i cant wait to start it, ive tried RPM by its own so im pumped to try the drive and xfactor

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah man. for the joints get some condiritin/msm triple strength. it works good but takes awhile to go into affect just like most things so preload it if you can for your stack

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
stack looks good bro! i'd say add in some fish oil or flax seed(or you could use them both) Anyways welcome to AM!

singa

singa

Awards
ok so due to my wisdom teeth recovery taking a little longer than i expected, im starting my stack today...im hittin the gym hard as hell today cuz i havent been able to lift for the past week..im gunna be keeping a written log and then at the end of it i will put it into the comp and share it with you guys..wish me luck, and if u have any comments or questions PM me!

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
GL man. sucks about your wisdom teeth.

ams1

ams1

Awards

stats:

NEW STACK:

RPM
Drive
X-Factor
Xtend BCAA's
ON's 100% Whey
GNC Creatine Mono
Centrum mulitvitamin
i love ON protein. its awesome. i bought a 10 lb bag the other day for 60 $. But its the pro complex GAINER. 600 calories and 60 grams of protein. i love the feeling of being full 24/7