Atro-Phex

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Atro-Phex

I figured I'd do everyone a favor and post up a new Atro-Phex thread.
    A buddy of mine gave me his Atro-Phex because he wanted to switch from a bulking cycle to a cut cycle. I took 2 caps before breakfast and lunch, as directions state. I felt little to no effects after a week, so I upped to the max dose of 4 before breakfast and lunch. Here's what I got:
    Insomnia
    Increased Energy
    Suppressed Appetite
    Polyuria/ Polydipsia...probably from hypoglycemia....
    Headaches
    "Detached" feeling
    Noticeably more defined musculature
    Diarrhea
    I wouldn't buy it for the price it's offered, especially with superior products out there for lower prices. It did its job...I just paid for it! lol.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

ive heard decent stuff, but i sampled it and go nothing. for some it works, other does not. supposedly if offers a decent suppressed appetite as it is supposed to
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DocT View Post
    I figured I'd do everyone a favor and post up a new Atro-Phex thread.
    A buddy of mine gave me his Atro-Phex because he wanted to switch from a bulking cycle to a cut cycle. I took 2 caps before breakfast and lunch, as directions state. I felt little to no effects after a week, so I upped to the max dose of 4 before breakfast and lunch. Here's what I got:
    Insomnia
    Increased Energy
    Suppressed Appetite
    Polyuria/ Polydipsia...probably from hypoglycemia....
    Headaches
    "Detached" feeling
    Noticeably more defined musculature
    Diarrhea
    I wouldn't buy it for the price it's offered, especially with superior products out there for lower prices. It did its job...I just paid for it! lol.
    Congrats, And welcome to the "I overpaid for my supplements" club!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

atro-phex is bunk...besides it helping burn less fat than me taking a crap one of my friends bought it and came with less tabs then the box said..awsome! bsn imo was pretty good stuff when they first came out with no-explode/cellmass and i often bought it but now i only do if it is stupid cheap or expiring at sup shops.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.

I've been taking Atro-Phex for one week and I just wanted to post my experience. I work out 6 days a week and eat a balanced diet six times a day. My goal for the atro-phex is to lose body fat, maintain stamina, alertness, and control cravings. Overall I can say that I have enjoyed my experience on it.
    My weight when I started taking it was 156.4 lbs and 25.5% bf. At weigh in this morning I was 155.6 lbs and 23.6 bf.
    Dosing began with the recommended 2 pills at 2 times a day for 4 days and the only negative side effect that I experienced was the headache. That went away after I drank water and it is VERY important that you consume the recommended 120 oz. It kept me up but I was taking the 2nd dose later in the day because I had to work and didn't want to pick on food at work. Although I was up late when I fell asleep it was sound and when I awoke I felt great, not groggy at all.
    On the 5th day I upped the dosage to 3 pills twice a day and that was a more intense experience with the thermogenic effects more pronounced. Also, I smelt like berries when I sweat, but the pills smell like berries, (I'm glad there wasn't some odd body chem reaction where I smelt like I was eating poo) and I was pretty amped for the entire day. No heart palpitations or light- headedness.
    On the 6th day I did 2 pills in the morning and 3 pills at night. That was better for me as I only took the extra pill at night to get through work and suppress my appetite.
    Today was the 7th day and I had weigh in so my results were there this morning for weigh in. I'm very happy with this product.
    A few other things, I did have a few cheat moments and this is what I found out... this will allow you to drink for a bit before catching a buzz so be careful. Other than that this has been awesome. I'll post my results for next week as well.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anyone tried atro-phex yet
    By andympls in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 01:26 AM
  2. Me and Atro-Phex
    By mixedup in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 10:22 AM
  3. Atro Phex (BSN)????
    By halljo in forum Supplements