Fuse by Pinnacle

Terencec

Awards
I was looking to buy a good test booster.

And I saw Fuse by pinnacle does anyone know if this is a worthy product to buy.

Also primal test by panthera labs.

Thanks for any info.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I don't have any experience with either of those, since Fuse is discontinued(at least I believe so) and the other product is relatively new. Axis Labs makes an excellent and comparable product called HyperTest. You can find it at most retailers for under $35. Some other great options are Diesel Test Hardcore and Trib Test Extreme by Get Diesel.

Terencec

Awards
Well I noticed that Primal Test also has anti-estrogen factors in there , 4-etioallocholen-3,6,17-trioneione besides having everything else most products have like diesel test.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Well I noticed that Primal Test also has anti-estrogen factors in there , 4-etioallocholen-3,6,17-trioneione besides having everything else most products have like diesel test.
It doesn't list the amount of 6-oxo(total mg dosage for the 20 ingredients after the first 5 or 6 is 1250mg) and you get DHEA from Wild Yam extract as well as the DHEA that's already listed within the ingredients. It also lists guarana extract and yohimbe bark as ingredients and then has its dosing recommendations to taken at bedtime. I try to not talk badly about competitor formulations, but I would like for you to do some research on the individual ingredients before making any decisions.

Primal Test Supplement Facts
Serving Size 2 TABLETS
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving
Magnesium 300 mg
Zinc 30 mg
CHROMIUM PYCOLINATE 50 mcg
Folic Acid 100 mcg
L-Arginine 250 mg
PRIMAL TEST MATRIX 1250 mg
4-ETIOALLOCHOLEN-3.6. 17-TRIONEIONE
Dhea
DIM
TRIBULUS (PROTOTRIB)
Avena Sativa
LONG JACK (100:1)
Fenugreek
MEXICAN WILD YAM EXTRACT
HORNY GOAT WEED EXTRACT
MUCUNA PRUIENS
GINSENG EXTRACT (80% GINSENOSIDE)
Guarana Extract
Yohimbe Bark
BANANA LEAF EXTR
CINNULUN PF
ASTAREAL
CYANOTIS VAGA EXTRACT
MACA
MUIRA PUMA
Alpha Lipoic Acid 0

Primal Test Other Ingredients:
Dicalcium phosphate, magnesium sterate, stearic acid, sodium starch glycolate, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, triacetin, propyleneglycol, titanium dioxide, F.D. & C Lake Blue #1.

Primal Test Suggested Use:
Take two tablets of the world's finest testosterone boosters just prior to bedtime. For an additional boost you may consume one additional tablet prior to training.

Terencec

Awards
Yes I am very familiar with the ingredients, I was just curious about the amount of 4-etioallocholen-3,6,17-trioneione. I e-mailed the company on the approx amount if it compares to 6-oxo, because it seem like a good combo pretty much has everything there but more , also including the anti-aromase.