Mass FX Problem

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I'm just over 2 weeks into my cycle of the Original Mass FX as a standalone and I'm experiencing some pain under my nipples. Is this common?

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
what were your doses? did you take it like the recommended doesage or did you try and like double it up?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm...Do you have any pre-existing conditions such as pubertal gyno? Any changes in diet lately, or in skin care products? Is the pain associated with a lump or any swelling?

jds1978

Awards
had the same thing.....went away after 2 weeks or so when i was done taking it....took it with hyperdrol x2...didnt see much results with the product

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...Do you have any pre-existing conditions such as pubertal gyno? Any changes in diet lately, or in skin care products? Is the pain associated with a lump or any swelling?
No pre existing Gyno.

No Changes in diet, I'm actually eating more

No skin care products other than soap and face wash

The pain feels like.... IDK how to explain it. It's more like an under the skin type of itch and some discomfort like something is moving under my skin.

It's weird.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
If I had a Credit or Debit card I'd have order the Hyperdrol but I don't and GNC and VS don't sell hyperdrol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i had this same problem, but i upped it to 6 pills/day and its gone. weird i know haha

pata320

pata320

Banned
Awards
My experience I've only seen with one other dude,
Started massfx and HDx2 together and within 2 days my nips were puffy and started to lactate a bit... so I stopped massfx and just ran hdx2 and then realized the cissus in hdx2 causes my gyno to irritate... now I have a lump from the cycle..go figure... I don't know if I had any pre-existing gyno from puberty or not but my nips have never looked the same since before. I've talked to AX guys (great reps, BTW) and talked to them but the gyno shouldn't have happened but it did, and someone telling me its all in my head ain't true when its on the tip of my finger, the lump that is, the puffyness, the leaking... Take from it what you want.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Okay yesterday the feeling got worse. It started near my outer pec and moved toward my nipples.

Now they are tender and painful to the touch

Immediately stopped. Because I'm not interested in Gyno. **** it. I hadn't seen any noticeable results anyway.

Could I have been stupid? Maybe
Gullible? Definitely

Hyperdrol was not readily available to me, but everyone (even the board reps) said I would be fine running it by itself. Even though it had NO Estrogen Blocker.

So now I'm taking 6-0X0.

I hope to god that this works

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My experience I've only seen with one other dude,
Started massfx and HDx2 together and within 2 days my nips were puffy and started to lactate a bit... so I stopped massfx and just ran hdx2 and then realized the cissus in hdx2 causes my gyno to irritate... now I have a lump from the cycle..go figure... I don't know if I had any pre-existing gyno from puberty or not but my nips have never looked the same since before. I've talked to AX guys (great reps, BTW) and talked to them but the gyno shouldn't have happened but it did, and someone telling me its all in my head ain't true when its on the tip of my finger, the lump that is, the puffyness, the leaking... Take from it what you want.
sounds more like a prolactin rather than estrogen problem. some things that can help, l-dopa/b-6/vitex or chasteberry. taking powerful or igf-2 plus b-6 and some vitex should help. if this doesn't help see a doc.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm just over 2 weeks into my cycle of the Original Mass FX as a standalone and I'm experiencing some pain under my nipples. Is this common?
Before MFX did you use any other "hormonal" products? Any PH's or anything?

jds1978

Awards
no offense to AX but the stuff is garbage...not worth it at all...I def. know what you mean about the nipple thing and its NOT in your head!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
no offense to AX but the stuff is garbage...not worth it at all...I def. know what you mean about the nipple thing and its NOT in your head!!
i experienced the same thing with my nipples. they are still puffy and i hve been off it now for 5 days. i was told mine is prolactin as well. they were tender to the touch, but now they are still puffy. it goes away sometimes and other times its very noticeable to me and my girlfriend noted it as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i experienced the same thing with my nipples. they are still puffy and i hve been off it now for 5 days. i was told mine is prolactin as well. they were tender to the touch, but now they are still puffy. it goes away sometimes and other times its very noticeable to me and my girlfriend noted it as well.
i think i read in one of you posts that you' re taking igf-2, if so add b-6 and now- vitex or chasteberry. jarrod said that alri restore helps prolactin, you might try that. if this doesn't work see your doc.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No offense, but care to site any sort of examples or experiences here, pal? It's just that strong statements without any backup behind them usually translates in my head as throwing a ball of grass at my little sister and running away when you see me get up off the porch. ;)

pata320

pata320

Banned
Awards
sounds more like a prolactin rather than estrogen problem. some things that can help, l-dopa/b-6/vitex or chasteberry. taking powerful or igf-2 plus b-6 and some vitex should help. if this doesn't help see a doc.
Deprenyl (selegiline) barely helps.

pata320

pata320

Banned
Awards
Same here, mine have looked the same ever since.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
naw im not tking igh-2. i was i was though haha.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
so if this is prolactin am I wasted time taking an AI?

This is so ****ed up.

I appreciate all the people who told me I'd be fine taking it by itself.

Jackknobs

jds1978

Awards
lol...relax...I researched this product thoroughly before ordering and it seemed that there was no pct needed with this product(or so i was told). I took mass fx and hyperdrol x2 for a month..4 pills or each a day like i was told by an ax rep. The first 3 weeks nothing and then i took 4 mass fx before the gym and noticed a little more pump at the gym but then was told that mass fx wouldnt give me a pump at the gym(by an ax rep) so figured it was all in my head...after cycle wa over i noticed nothing at all. My prior ph cycle was 10 months earlier so i know it had nothing to do with that. The reason i didnt do another ph cycle is because i didnt want to deal with pct. THEN started to get sore nipples and started worrying a bit about gyno..about 2-3 weeks later it started slowly going away..I've posted before on this thread about the nipples and in other threads so i def. didnt throw grass at your little sister...and seems many more guys on here are experiencing the same thing...good enough reason to call this stuff in my experience garbage?...Pal!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
woah...4 MFX just before a workout? Geez, man! Even I'm not THAT experimental! :lol: That is a pretty whopping dose, for anybody...

But whomever said that MFX doesn't give you a pump may be mistaken a bit. MFX does induce a good pump, though it isn't necessarily as pronounced as with an NO product or quite as long lasting of an engorgement as 3-AD. Some feel it, some don't. But it can do it. :)

jdev

Awards
  • Established
What products are there for reducing prolactin if youve had this problem for a while?
Ive had this problem since taking Activate about a year ago. I think some people are more prone to get it than others, and i was prone to get it.
I went to my doctor right after i started to get it, and he said everything was fine. Probably everything is, exept for the fact that it ruins the look of your chest. My doctors an ******* and doesn't respect bodybuilding or cosmetic issues.

Also cabergoline ****s up your heart. don't take it.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What products are there for reducing prolactin if youve had this problem for a while?
Ive had this problem since taking Activate about a year ago. I think some people are more prone to get it than others, and i was prone to get it.
I went to my doctor right after i started to get it, and he said everything was fine. Probably everything is, exept for the fact that it ruins the look of your chest. My doctors an ******* and doesn't respect bodybuilding or cosmetic issues.

Also cabergoline ****s up your heart. don't take it.
Try some B6.

jds1978

Awards
Maybe the 4 mfx pre-wrkout is what some people need?...lol..I guess that was quite a bit...In my experiences everyone is different so its really hard to get an accurate assumption about anything..maybe garbage was a bit harsh but it just didnt do it for me...Also in my personal experiences with any type of supplement, ph, etc., anything that works is going to have some type of negative effect..maybe i should of been doing 6 pills of each..I'm 5'11 220 and 30yrs. old....BUT was told 4 of each would do it...maybe I got the wrong info...

jdev

Awards
  • Established
What type of B6?
Ive been taking ADAM now for about 2 months, which has 25mg from both pyroxidine hcl and P5P (Don't know how much is from P5P). There was basically no improvement.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe the 4 mfx pre-wrkout is what some people need?...lol..I guess that was quite a bit...In my experiences everyone is different so its really hard to get an accurate assumption about anything..maybe garbage was a bit harsh but it just didnt do it for me...Also in my personal experiences with any type of supplement, ph, etc., anything that works is going to have some type of negative effect..maybe i should of been doing 6 pills of each..I'm 5'11 220 and 30yrs. old....BUT was told 4 of each would do it...maybe I got the wrong info...
At 220 you're right at the edge of needing 6 per day.

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
I'm stacking this with my second week of 1-AD. I'm hoping that I don't experience this. I'm taking 4 caps ED.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Is this prolactin **** permanent?

Should I go to the Doctor? Can anything be done about it? Other than more supplements and hormones?

I don't know how anyone on here can say that this is all in my head or "doesn't have anything to do with the products. Other than MFX I wasn't taking anything out of the ordinary before or during the cycle.

I feel the pain under my nipples and I can tell they have taken on a new look and feel and it's making me self conscious.

I'm taking 6-0X0 just in case this is estrogen related but I can't see how this could happen with Free Test Booster.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Is this prolactin **** permanent?

Should I go to the Doctor? Can anything be done about it? Other than more supplements and hormones?

I don't know how anyone on here can say that this is all in my head or "doesn't have anything to do with the products. Other than MFX I wasn't taking anything out of the ordinary before or during the cycle.

I feel the pain under my nipples and I can tell they have taken on a new look and feel and it's making me self conscious.
bro i got it too for ahwile, take P-5-p (B vitamin) that worked for me. People also say take that with Vitrex, and some other stuff and it should clear up!

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
When do I take it and how long until it clears up? And will it stay gone?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
take between 100-200Mg per day. take it for as long as you feel is appropriate. pretty much till you see it fade away. Also look into vitex, i personally havent used vitex yet but P-5-p helped me out. Supposedly the combination of the 2 is quite effective at reducing prolactin gyno. mine has stayed gone but occassionally will flare up for a day or so if i take something that elevates prolactin levels. so after it fades for you make sure to keep either of the 2 on hand in case they ever happen again

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
take between 100-200Mg per day. take it for as long as you feel is appropriate. pretty much till you see it fade away. Also look into vitex, i personally havent used vitex yet but P-5-p helped me out. Supposedly the combination of the 2 is quite effective at reducing prolactin gyno. mine has stayed gone but occassionally will flare up for a day or so if i take something that elevates prolactin levels. so after it fades for you make sure to keep either of the 2 on hand in case they ever happen again
don't forget L-dopa, either powerful or igf-2 will help. alri restore is another one.

Ace5high

Ace5high

Awards
Ugh... where is the help in this thread?

Listen Bro, it sounds like the begining stages of gyno. Yes it can be from the supplements you are taking. I would stay on the 6 -oxo if I were you.

Forget what most others are saying I didnt read ever bit of advice but noticed most were off.

Get some P-5-P Not B6 for prolactin issues.

B6 alone is NOT going to clear up estro/gyno issues. Either and AI or serm at this point should prevent any real Gyno from devolping.

Get your self some nolvadex to take care of the problem along with the p5p. Id still use the 6 oxo in the meantime though

Nolva should take care of the problem. If its already developed into painful or little hard lump/lumps you will want to get letro also and run it first until symptoms are gone, then taper down using nolva when coming off letro.

-Good luck

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Listen Bro, it sounds like the begining stages of gyno. Yes it can be from the supplements you are taking. I would stay on the 6 -oxo if I were you.

Forget what most others are saying I didnt read ever bit of advice but noticed most were way off.

B6 alone is NOT going to clear up estro/gyno issues. Either and AI or serm at this point should prevent any real Gyno from devolping.

Get your self some nolvadex to take care of the problem along with the p5p. Id still use the 6 oxo in the meantime though

Nolva should take care of the problem. If its already developed into painful or little hard lump/lumps you will want to get letro also and run it first until symptoms are gone, then taper down using nolva when coming off letro.

-Good luck
haha, i think several of us have been offering advice. but of course we are not as informed as you. tone it down a bit, you come off as arrogant.

Ace5high

Ace5high

Awards
haha, i think several of us have been offering advice. but of course we are not as informed as you. tone it down a bit, you come off as arrogant.

My post was not directed towards anyone in particular, thats why I said "I hadnt read all of the responses". I just feel bad for this guy who wasnt getting any good help when Gyno is a very serious issue. Certainly Vitrix wasnt going to help the poor fella LoL...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

Forget what most others are saying I didnt read ever bit of advice but noticed most were off.

-Good luck
tone it down big man. he is getting plenty of advice offerings. No one knows if its gyno or if its prolactin related. Also P-5-p is a B-vitamin form. If its prolactin p-5-p and vitrex will do the trick. If not run nolva or clomid along side 100-150mg of p-5-p and you are clear whether or not its gyno. Also pain can be attributed to prolactin levels being high as well. No one knows what he has so everyone is trying to offer the best solutions and advice

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tone it down big man. he is getting plenty of advice offerings. No one knows if its gyno or if its prolactin related. Also P-5-p is a B-vitamin form. If its prolactin p-5-p and vitrex will do the trick. If not run nolva or clomid along side 100-150mg of p-5-p and you are clear whether or not its gyno. Also pain can be attributed to prolactin levels being high as well. No one knows what he has so everyone is trying to offer the best solutions and advice
Alright, you want my best advice? That's an easy one - seek medical attention. Yup, I said it.

When it comes down to it, any persistent problem that is out of the ordinary, irritating, or otherwise chronic should be analyzed by a medical professional...not all of us "hacks" (he says lovingly). What causes gyno? Was it MFX in this case? Is it prolactin? Honestly, I have no idea. The only thing I know about prolactin was hearing it in a breast feeding class last week. I tried to pay attention simply because I had you guys in this thread in mind. Unfortunately, I can quote verse about breastmilk "letdown" better than I can wax poetic about anything to help at this point.

I do agree that arrogance has no place in the help arena. We all appreciate input of all sorts, and as long as it is constructive, we appreciate it. :)

Ace5high

Ace5high

Awards
Like prevously stated no reason for anyone to take offense I wasnt aiming at anyone...

Painful ichy nipples when using a PH is norm the first sign of Gyno, either from increased estrogen, progesterone or both.
Your right, we may not know which is causing the problem but if you take either of the two out of the equation its very unliky it will devolop into hard gyno tissue that can only be removed with surgery.

B6 in high doses can cause nerve damage. P5P on the other hand will not, no reason to use B6 when you get the same effects from P5P but safer.

As for Vitrex, there's a good chance it will aggravate any early devoloping gyno since its a test booster (not to far off from what caused his problem in the first place)

As for him running Nolva and P5P I agree with you there 100% bud. Its certainly not gonna hurt him to air on the safe side and get his estro and prolactin levels lowered with these 2

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
See I want to go to a doctor but nobody knows **** about what's going on as far a supplements and side effects.

A friend of mine was taking Methyl 1-D and went to the doctor for nipple discomfort.

The doctor told him to take Milk Thistle and stop using it.

I'm getting different answers from you guys, and I'll probably get an entirely different answer or perhaps no answer at all if I go to the doctor.

Not to mention I don't have insurance.

All I have to say is it would have been nice to hear these stories and similar issues before I started taking the product.

Now all of a sudden when I have issues it's like now everyone wants to share their experiences. It's like Closet Homosexuals who only want to come out of the closet when someone else is encouraging them.

I don't have money for surgery, medical assistance or Prescription Drugs not to mention I have no idea how to get them because I have never used anything hormonal before Mass FX so all of this stuff is still pretty foreign to me.

Ace5high

Ace5high

Awards
I do agree that arrogance has no place in the help arena. We all appreciate input of all sorts, and as long as it is constructive, we appreciate it. :)
Am I in a time warp here? If being arrogant is correcting mis-information that could be potentially harmful to someone on this or any board, then I guess Im arrogant :woohoo:

Seriously though, If you want to talk politics opinions are one thing. When It comes to peoples health we need to be a little more mindful of the advice we offer. I dont know everything and could care less about sounding smart or "informed". What I do know is ive been through two cases of gyno because of peoples poor advice and had to learn the hard way. I would rather someone learn from my mistakes is all im saying...

Ace5high

Ace5high

Awards
See I want to go to a doctor but nobody knows **** about what's going on as far a supplements and side effects.

A friend of mine was taking Methyl 1-D and went to the doctor for nipple discomfort.

The doctor told him to take Milk Thistle and stop using it.

I'm getting different answers from you guys, and I'll probably get an entirely different answer or perhaps no answer at all if I go to the doctor.

Not to mention I don't have insurance.

All I have to say is it would have been nice to hear these stories and similar issues before I started taking the product.

Now all of a sudden when I have issues it's like now everyone wants to share their experiences. It's like Closet Homosexuals who only want to come out of the closet when someone else is encouraging them.

I don't have money for surgery, medical assistance or Prescription Drugs not to mention I have no idea how to get them because I have never used anything hormonal before Mass FX so all of this stuff is still pretty foreign to me.
Listen Bro, no need to freak out your most likley not going to need surgery. Ive been in the supplement business many years and been through exactly the same thing.

There is Tons of threads and information available online about prohormones and Gyno as well as other side effects, Im kinda surprised you have not come across these topics till now. You really need to research this for yourself that way you know your not just taking someones word on it. There are many good sources of medical information and threads that can help you figure this one out, Im not sure about the rules posting links so if you would like additional help Then PM me and Ill do what I can.

In any event, Good luck

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been in the supplement business many years and been through exactly the same thing.
Just curious, care to explain or identify yourself?

At any rate, I'm sure that if you were to ask anyone that knows me, you're probably not going to find anyone who is more honest or arrogant - particularly in being arrogant about my honesty and honest about my arrogance.

All petty quabbling aside, OP - you and I have spoken outside of this thread. Whatever you need to do, do it. Just be careful, as I know you will. It's an unfortunate situation. I hate pulling the "see yo doctah" card, man. But if things progress along that downward spiral, it's either that or give up on hormonal or hormonal-related supps.

Sometimes, when you find out that you're lactose intolerant, you just need to stop sipping from the cow. ;)

jdev

Awards
  • Established
dude just keep running 6-oxo and get P5P and NOW Vitex (not Vitrix, 2 different things). Or Restore also should help with the issue.

Also i know what you mean about doctors not knowing ****. I showed my doctor ActivaTe, and hes like theres probably some type of "steeroid" in there. What a ****in ass.

BTW, Why did you decide to run Mass FX? are your stats updated? if 5'11" @ 151 is correct, you definately should have waited before using a TestBooster/ProAnabolic like this. You probably could have had comparable gains from just using creatine and Amino Acids. Sorry to tell you this after the fact tho :(

Ace5high

Ace5high

Awards
Just curious, care to explain or identify yourself?
Im in no way affiliated with these boards, just here to offer some of my experience if it could help someone. For the first reason I wont get into details about my association with the supplement industry.

Honestly my origanal post was Never meant to be arrogant or shoot others down. I guess it came off that way... but this isnt me trying to be argumentative I asure you.

Just wanted to get this guy some good advice so his problem would not worsen.
At very least I hope It brought some attention to this dudes issue :thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
mass fx isnt a PH. its just an a ctive ingredient onf dianvil or however you properly spell it. most likely their is no need to freak out my friend. Honestly just hit up the nolva at 20+mg/day for awhile along with some p-5-p and vitex (my bad for typing vitrex, this is what i meant) and the issue should resolve. if not, by all means go see your doctor.