looking for a hardcore non-hormonal stack?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
what is the best, hardcore non-hormonal stack for weight gains?
any thoughts?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Could you be more specific??? Non-hormonal meaning test booster, or like ergogenic aid?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
im not familiar with non-hormonal products so...anything that causes nice weight gain would be great.
im sorry for my lack of knowledge in this are..please help me out!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
im not familiar with non-hormonal products so...anything that causes nice weight gain would be great.
im sorry for my lack of knowledge in this are..please help me out!
First, I'd make sure you had the basics down:
training, food, multi, protein, fish oil.

Non hormonal boosters, I'd recommend starting with a solid creatine such as Green MAGnitude or SizeOn. Both solid products that will help you with your goals.

As far as weight gain, you should focus on eating everything in your cabinets. That's whats gonna do it. The supplements aid in your workouts and recovery.

feel free to PM me for more specific advice. This board is a wealth of knowledge with lots of helpful members. I'm sure you'll find what your looking for.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
i love sizeon for strength, xfactor/rpm/activateX is my favorite non hormonal stack. i have never tried anabolic pump, but i would love to try it based on positive reviews. RenegadeRows is correct, these are supplements, and will only help a proper diet, not replace one.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
RPM, Neovar Recomped, IGF-2 (the slightly revamped NEW version)

No competition.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
ok if money is not an issue then: x-factor, green magnitude, activate extreme, alpha drive xl, lean xtreme, sanomafedrin gh(spelling made by mst), igf-2, and a nutrient repartitioner like anabolic pump.

Thanks
GJJ

spigot

spigot

Awards
ok if money is not an issue then: x-factor, green magnitude, activate extreme, alpha drive xl, lean xtreme, sanomafedrin gh(spelling made by mst), igf-2, and a nutrient repartitioner like anabolic pump.

Thanks
GJJ
Whoa lol. Somnidren GH?

Oh yeah being helpful. My vote goes for Hyperdrol X2, Yellow Gold or Anabolic Pump, and a lot of creatine monohydrate.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Can you elaborate on this?
Mucuna has been upgraded to a 75% extract (no joke), and Bioperine has been added.

:)

We will be looking for people who have tried the original to log the newly tweaked version. No hype or hoopla on the upgrade, just slipped it in there. Preliminary reports from a couple reps show a slightly noticeable difference between the 2 formulas. For the better. :clap2:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mucuna has been upgraded to a 75% extract (no joke), and Bioperine has been added.

:)

We will be looking for people who have tried the original to log the newly tweaked version. No hype or hoopla on the upgrade, just slipped it in there. Preliminary reports from a couple reps show a slightly noticeable difference between the 2 formulas. For the better. :clap2:
Ahem...