Form and Function

travlax1

Awards
I'm 18 years old and just graduated high school. I'm going to be playing a sport in college next year, so I'm doing a lot of lifting, in addition to a speed and agility program. I havent spent a lot of time researching but rather have been listening to other people who know what theyre talking about (or claim they do). I want to be taking the right supplements to not only get stronger but also to look better too. I want to lose some fat and put on muscle, but not get incredibly bulky.

The things I'm taking right now are
-ON Procomplex (2 scoops after working out)
-GNC X12 (one pill before workouts)
-GNC Amplified Creatine 189 (2 pills in the morning)

What reccomendations do you guys have? In the past I havent had problems getting stronger and bigger, so I'm not as worried about that, but I've never been able to shed the last bit of fat that I want to get rid of to look the way I want.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Some suggestions:

Creatine
Green BULGE
Green MAGnitude
Ragnarok
Neovar

Aminos
Purple WRAATH
xtend

Then a good protein powder, multivitamin and fish oil.

Train hard, and eat right.

spigot

spigot

Awards
I'm 18 years old and just graduated high school. I'm going to be playing a sport in college next year, so I'm doing a lot of lifting, in addition to a speed and agility program. I havent spent a lot of time researching but rather have been listening to other people who know what theyre talking about (or claim they do). I want to be taking the right supplements to not only get stronger but also to look better too. I want to lose some fat and put on muscle, but not get incredibly bulky.

The things I'm taking right now are
-ON Procomplex (2 scoops after working out)
-GNC X12 (one pill before workouts)
-GNC Amplified Creatine 189 (2 pills in the morning)

What reccomendations do you guys have? In the past I havent had problems getting stronger and bigger, so I'm not as worried about that, but I've never been able to shed the last bit of fat that I want to get rid of to look the way I want.
You're one of the .00005% lucky souls in the world if you can unintentionally become incredibly bulky. That is not cause for concern.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You're one of the .00005% lucky souls in the world if you can unintentionally become incredibly bulky. That is not cause for concern.

True. It's taken me years of hard work to build my body, and I'm not even that big LOL. Just train as hard as you can no matter what!!

travlax1

Awards
Ok, and I have one more question, a little bit off topic, but as a college kid who is social and enjoys drinking with his friends, what is the best drink (any kind, beer, hard liquor etc.) to have as far as being the healthiest?

I know there is no real healthy option and I'm not a heavy drinker but the few nights I may drink in college, what is either the best kind of beer to have and/or the best type of hard liquor or mixed drink to have?

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Ok, and I have one more question, a little bit off topic, but as a college kid who is social and enjoys drinking with his friends, what is the best drink (any kind, beer, hard liquor etc.) to have as far as being the healthiest?

I know there is no real healthy option and I'm not a heavy drinker but the few nights I may drink in college, what is either the best kind of beer to have and/or the best type of hard liquor or mixed drink to have?

find the lowest carb beer possible. wine is incredibly healthy (to an extent), and as far as booze is concerned, that stuff tears you up, so there's no need to find a healthy one, they'll all fvck you up.

travlax1

Awards
Any beers off the top of your head that are the lowest carb?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i set up a thread for beginner supplements organized in correct catagories ill post it here for you

general supp list

Last edited: