Form and Function - AnabolicMinds.com

Form and Function

Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

Form and Function

I'm 18 years old and just graduated high school. I'm going to be playing a sport in college next year, so I'm doing a lot of lifting, in addition to a speed and agility program. I havent spent a lot of time researching but rather have been listening to other people who know what theyre talking about (or claim they do). I want to be taking the right supplements to not only get stronger but also to look better too. I want to lose some fat and put on muscle, but not get incredibly bulky.

The things I'm taking right now are
    -ON Procomplex (2 scoops after working out)
    -GNC X12 (one pill before workouts)
    -GNC Amplified Creatine 189 (2 pills in the morning)

What reccomendations do you guys have? In the past I havent had problems getting stronger and bigger, so I'm not as worried about that, but I've never been able to shed the last bit of fat that I want to get rid of to look the way I want.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Some suggestions:

Creatine
    Green BULGE
    Green MAGnitude
    Ragnarok
    Neovar

Aminos
    Purple WRAATH
    xtend

Then a good protein powder, multivitamin and fish oil.

Train hard, and eat right.
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by travlax1 View Post
    I'm 18 years old and just graduated high school. I'm going to be playing a sport in college next year, so I'm doing a lot of lifting, in addition to a speed and agility program. I havent spent a lot of time researching but rather have been listening to other people who know what theyre talking about (or claim they do). I want to be taking the right supplements to not only get stronger but also to look better too. I want to lose some fat and put on muscle, but not get incredibly bulky.

The things I'm taking right now are
    -ON Procomplex (2 scoops after working out)
    -GNC X12 (one pill before workouts)
    -GNC Amplified Creatine 189 (2 pills in the morning)

What reccomendations do you guys have? In the past I havent had problems getting stronger and bigger, so I'm not as worried about that, but I've never been able to shed the last bit of fat that I want to get rid of to look the way I want.
    You're one of the .00005% lucky souls in the world if you can unintentionally become incredibly bulky. That is not cause for concern.
    •   

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by spigot View Post
    You're one of the .00005% lucky souls in the world if you can unintentionally become incredibly bulky. That is not cause for concern.

True. It's taken me years of hard work to build my body, and I'm not even that big LOL. Just train as hard as you can no matter what!!
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

Ok, and I have one more question, a little bit off topic, but as a college kid who is social and enjoys drinking with his friends, what is the best drink (any kind, beer, hard liquor etc.) to have as far as being the healthiest?

I know there is no real healthy option and I'm not a heavy drinker but the few nights I may drink in college, what is either the best kind of beer to have and/or the best type of hard liquor or mixed drink to have?
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by travlax1 View Post
    Ok, and I have one more question, a little bit off topic, but as a college kid who is social and enjoys drinking with his friends, what is the best drink (any kind, beer, hard liquor etc.) to have as far as being the healthiest?

I know there is no real healthy option and I'm not a heavy drinker but the few nights I may drink in college, what is either the best kind of beer to have and/or the best type of hard liquor or mixed drink to have?

find the lowest carb beer possible. wine is incredibly healthy (to an extent), and as far as booze is concerned, that stuff tears you up, so there's no need to find a healthy one, they'll all **** you up.
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

Any beers off the top of your head that are the lowest carb?
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

i set up a thread for beginner supplements organized in correct catagories ill post it here for you

general supp list
    Last edited by TexasLifter89; 06-16-2008 at 11:56 PM. Reason: general supp list URL added bud!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. p5p and sexual function
    By touchdownthirty in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 02:53 PM
  2. p5p and sexual function
    By touchdownthirty in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 06:01 PM
  3. Sdrol+Form VS PPlex+Form which stack is better?
    By psychospic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 10:24 PM
  4. liver function o.O?
    By Cellardude in forum Supplements
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 05:50 PM
  5. where is the search function...
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2005, 05:46 AM