Work Outs - AnabolicMinds.com

Work Outs

  1. New Member
    xxCRADxx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  88 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    79

    Reputation

    Work Outs


    Does any1 have any really good workouts that will help alot on arms cuz im like 13 and im not that strong so i need help 4 8 th grade im working with 1 of my neighbors that has some really good workouts i was just wondering if any1 had some other good ideas

  2. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    bill starr 5x5 is good for bulking, also high intensity training, german volume training.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. New Member
    xxCRADxx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  88 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    79

    Reputation

    wat is that stuff we have never done that
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    tim1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    1320

    Reputation

    5'1" @88lbs! dude just eat! i think pretty much any lifting will make you grow
  5. Advanced Member
    Frequency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    463

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xxCRADxx View Post
    Does any1 have any really good workouts that will help alot on arms cuz im like 13 and im not that strong so i need help 4 8 th grade im working with 1 of my neighbors that has some really good workouts i was just wondering if any1 had some other good ideas
    how old is your neighbor. Does he know anything about fitness. What does a typical routine look like.
  6. New Member
    xxCRADxx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  88 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    79

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    how old is your neighbor. Does he know anything about fitness. What does a typical routine look like.
    he is 18 and he is texas lifter89 look at him hes huge and he knows alot about fitness
  7. Advanced Member
    Frequency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    463

    Reputation

    i thought so. Have you looked at the exercise science section of these forums?
  8. New Member
    lector606's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    203
    Rep Power
    196

    Reputation

    here is the exercise:

    first, you wake up and walk over to the fridge.

    next, you open the fridge and take out whatever you can see that is unprocessed, low in sugar and high in calories and protein.

    this exercise is fantastic, take it from me, but you need to do it AT LEAST six times a day for it to be effective.
  9. New Member
    xxCRADxx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  88 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    79

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lector606 View Post
    here is the exercise:

    first, you wake up and walk over to the fridge.

    next, you open the fridge and take out whatever you can see that is unprocessed, low in sugar and high in calories and protein.

    this exercise is fantastic, take it from me, but you need to do it AT LEAST six times a day for it to be effective.
    k wat is it
  10. Senior Member
    JaredGalloway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    591

    Reputation

    waht he means is that u need to eat 2-3grams of protein per pound of bodyweight...when u have finally doubled ur mass then start taking a few supplements if any...here some more advice lift all the time no matter how much pain there is...then eat again and again...then sleep...then lift again...oh yeah then eat again...
  11. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    dont forget to poop. if you dont go you will gain more weight, but then you run into trouble!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sports Betting Ins & Outs
    By TipTopShape in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 02:39 PM
  2. good work outs for chest and abs
    By williamszues in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 05:43 PM
  3. work outs for cest and abs
    By williamszues in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 05:36 PM
  4. Foxnews "outs" Time Mags Liberal Agenda ?
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 07:23 PM
  5. Supplementy Try Outs?
    By surfnskate98 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 07:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in