Work Outs

xxCRADxx

Awards
Does any1 have any really good workouts that will help alot on arms cuz im like 13 and im not that strong so i need help 4 8 th grade im working with 1 of my neighbors that has some really good workouts i was just wondering if any1 had some other good ideas

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
bill starr 5x5 is good for bulking, also high intensity training, german volume training.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
5'1" @88lbs! dude just eat! i think pretty much any lifting will make you grow

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Does any1 have any really good workouts that will help alot on arms cuz im like 13 and im not that strong so i need help 4 8 th grade im working with 1 of my neighbors that has some really good workouts i was just wondering if any1 had some other good ideas
how old is your neighbor. Does he know anything about fitness. What does a typical routine look like.

xxCRADxx

Awards
how old is your neighbor. Does he know anything about fitness. What does a typical routine look like.
he is 18 and he is texas lifter89 look at him hes huge and he knows alot about fitness

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
i thought so. Have you looked at the exercise science section of these forums?

lector606

lector606

Awards
here is the exercise:

first, you wake up and walk over to the fridge.

next, you open the fridge and take out whatever you can see that is unprocessed, low in sugar and high in calories and protein.

this exercise is fantastic, take it from me, but you need to do it AT LEAST six times a day for it to be effective.

xxCRADxx

Awards
here is the exercise:

first, you wake up and walk over to the fridge.

next, you open the fridge and take out whatever you can see that is unprocessed, low in sugar and high in calories and protein.

this exercise is fantastic, take it from me, but you need to do it AT LEAST six times a day for it to be effective.
k wat is it

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
waht he means is that u need to eat 2-3grams of protein per pound of bodyweight...when u have finally doubled ur mass then start taking a few supplements if any...here some more advice lift all the time no matter how much pain there is...then eat again and again...then sleep...then lift again...oh yeah then eat again...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dont forget to poop. if you dont go you will gain more weight, but then you run into trouble!