- 06-15-2008, 11:35 PM
- 06-15-2008, 11:40 PM
- 06-15-2008, 11:42 PM
06-15-2008, 11:46 PM
06-16-2008, 12:05 AM
06-16-2008, 12:08 AM
06-16-2008, 12:14 AM
06-16-2008, 12:42 AM
here is the exercise:
first, you wake up and walk over to the fridge.
next, you open the fridge and take out whatever you can see that is unprocessed, low in sugar and high in calories and protein.
this exercise is fantastic, take it from me, but you need to do it AT LEAST six times a day for it to be effective.
06-16-2008, 01:09 AM
06-16-2008, 02:06 AM
waht he means is that u need to eat 2-3grams of protein per pound of bodyweight...when u have finally doubled ur mass then start taking a few supplements if any...here some more advice lift all the time no matter how much pain there is...then eat again and again...then sleep...then lift again...oh yeah then eat again...
06-16-2008, 12:21 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TipTopShape in forum Sports TalkReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2010, 02:39 PM
- By williamszues in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2008, 05:43 PM
- By williamszues in forum Workout LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2008, 05:36 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum PoliticsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2007, 07:23 PM
- By surfnskate98 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2006, 07:09 PM