Nha Stack?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what exactly does this consist of on nutraplanet? I assume its activate extreme and lean extreme. I am thinking about stacking those two? Any thing else to add. I dont want any stims or prohormones so something that is relatively safe. What other options. Thought about powerfull as well. Any input?

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
its ussually alpha drive xl but your plan sounds better go for it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what exactly does this consist of on nutraplanet? I assume its activate extreme and lean extreme. I am thinking about stacking those two? Any thing else to add. I dont want any stims or prohormones so something that is relatively safe. What other options. Thought about powerfull as well. Any input?
activate extreme and lean extreme are both good products, you should see some decent results depending on training and diet. if you got the cash add the powerful, i like it and am taking it now. some guys do complain of estrogen increase on activate, it shouldn't be a problem. but if you are concerned, about halfway through add a anti-estrogen or 'ai' like 6oxo or novadex, i like to do this anyways because not only do they keep estrogen issues at bay they increase baseline total testosterone. this is not cheap, but these are quality supps and should give decent results provided you eat right and train hard. good luck.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i would say do 8 weeks of AX and HD2...