toco-8 for hair - AnabolicMinds.com

toco-8 for hair

  1. New Member
    Satch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    102

    Reputation

    toco-8 for hair


    It's been about a half year since it's release and I believe the study for toco-8 was 5 months in length. Perhaps it's a bit early still but has anyone been using it to combat male pattern baldness and gotten positive results?

  2. Advanced Member
    Jeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    637
    Rep Power
    461

    Reputation

    None yet, I have used one tub at two scoops a day.
  3. Advanced Member
    Motox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    790
    Rep Power
    19689

    Reputation

    I have bleach blonde hair and since i have used it i have noticed new hairs grow in very few but still happening
    •   
       

  4. Team Anabolic
    UNCnate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,292
    Rep Power
    25883

    Reputation

    If this stuff works they will have a life long customer.
  5. New Member
    gibbob2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    286

    Reputation

    i used it to stop my hair loss that was caused from a cycle i took. Worked like a charm.
  6. New Member
    vpower's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    837

    Reputation

    iv heard great things about this product from other threads..its one of those products you would want to stay on for a few months to get desired results
  7. Senior Member
    Xodus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    1041

    Reputation

    Only been using about 1 week so far.

    Hoping to at least stop the shedding, anything beyond that is gravy...
  8. Banned
    pata320's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I have hopped on the toco-8 board also, best to all in regrowing their hair!
  9. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1864

    Reputation

    Toco-8 just got 100% better.

    We now have a higher potency extract so you now get almost 2x as much toco for your money -

    -Pp
  10. New Member
    xtgear's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    134

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Toco-8 just got 100% better.

    We now have a higher potency extract so you now get almost 2x as much toco for your money -

    -Pp
    I want to buy it in nutra ,why dont you sell it there?
  11. Registered User
    Big BAMA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,409
    Rep Power
    1303

    Reputation

    Good news, I was about to see if I could get what is growing out of my ears and on my back transferred to my head.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1864

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xtgear View Post
    I want to buy it in nutra ,why dont you sell it there?
    It’s probably our minimal markup on the product. Not a lot of room for wholesale discounts.

    Go ahead and use the coupon SUPERHUMAN and get free shipping on a bottle of Toco-8.

    -Pp
  13. New Member
    xtgear's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    134

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    It’s probably our minimal markup on the product. Not a lot of room for wholesale discounts.

    Go ahead and use the coupon SUPERHUMAN and get free shipping on a bottle of Toco-8.

    -Pp
    can you post any study that proves the hair growth results?
  14. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1864

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xtgear View Post
    can you post any study that proves the hair growth results?
    http://www.google.com/patents?id=AtF...nols+hair+loss

    -Pp
  15. New Member
    planetgambale's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    94

    Reputation

    On a side note,
    I just put rogaine on my face last night becuase I have a small patch on my cheek that does not grow hair as full as the rest of my face. Wierd?
  16. New Member
    Flyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    301

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by planetgambale View Post
    On a side note,
    I just put rogaine on my face last night becuase I have a small patch on my cheek that does not grow hair as full as the rest of my face. Wierd?
    if it's straight up minoxidil should work, but don't use one of the more fancy ones wich include DHT inhibiting substances as then it'll be counter-productive since facial/body hair responds positively to DHT (the reverse of the fluff on top of your noggin.... go figure)


    I've been using Toco-8 for months now, but i've been using a fair few other things too so no way i can say definitively that toco-8 helped, that said I am slightly better off than i was at the start of the year. Take the following for what it's worth, could be co-incidence, but i stopped taking toco-8 for about a month and shedding increased... started taking it again and within a week or two it went back to normal. Could have been a shed cycle from the other stuff but timing was curious... I'll be using toco-8 for the rest of the year at least, then i might try dropping it out for a month and see what happens.

    Pp - sure would be good to get some more of your stuff at nutra, living in the UK i like to try and get bulk buys in and i can pick up almost everything I want at nutra except some of your more interesting products!
  17. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    565

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    if it's straight up minoxidil should work, but don't use one of the more fancy ones wich include DHT inhibiting substances as then it'll be counter-productive since facial/body hair responds positively to DHT (the reverse of the fluff on top of your noggin.... go figure)


    I've been using Toco-8 for months now, but i've been using a fair few other things too so no way i can say definitively that toco-8 helped, that said I am slightly better off than i was at the start of the year. Take the following for what it's worth, could be co-incidence, but i stopped taking toco-8 for about a month and shedding increased... started taking it again and within a week or two it went back to normal. Could have been a shed cycle from the other stuff but timing was curious... I'll be using toco-8 for the rest of the year at least, then i might try dropping it out for a month and see what happens.

    Pp - sure would be good to get some more of your stuff at nutra, living in the UK i like to try and get bulk buys in and i can pick up almost everything I want at nutra except some of your more interesting products!
    Keep us posted on how things go for ya!

    As for NP picking up our other products That just might happen, I just dont know when.
  18. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Toco-8 is no doubt one of the best tocotrienol products around, and is quite effective for repairing the structural integrity of hair follicles and for stimulating new hair growth. Not even to mention all the other antioxidant, immune-support, and general health benefit it provides. I have not used any better tocotrienols product! And I love the taste of the powder! Even if you are currently not losing hair (yet), it still helps to supplement with it to avoid the onset of that problem.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  19. New Member
    vpower's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    837

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Toco-8 is no doubt one of the best tocotrienol products around, and is quite effective for repairing the structural integrity of hair follicles and for stimulating new hair growth. Not even to mention all the other antioxidant, immune-support, and general health benefit it provides. I have not used any better tocotrienols product! And I love the taste of the powder! Even if you are currently not losing hair (yet), it still helps to supplement with it to avoid the onset of that problem.

    I like sprinkling Toco on my oatmeal
  20. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vpower View Post
    I like sprinkling Toco on my oatmeal
    I truly enjoyed the taste of Toco-8. Anyone familiar with palm oil cannot mistake the association. Delicious! It was pure delight to combine it with EndoAmp. Combined, they possess unique biological actions that make them a truly synergistic stack. Delicious!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  21. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    565

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vpower View Post
    I like sprinkling Toco on my oatmeal
    Nice
  22. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,783
    Rep Power
    10751413

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i had delayed trying pp products for long enough, finally decided to get dermacrine. i am sold, will now be looking to purchase more pp products. sustain/endoamp are next, hopefully i can include toco-8.
  23. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i had delayed trying pp products for long enough, finally decided to get dermacrine. i am sold, will now be looking to purchase more pp products. sustain/endoamp are next, hopefully i can include toco-8.
    If you have just finished Dermacrine, you might want to look at the stack of Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, and EndoAmp. Awesome!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  24. Senior Member
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    699

    Reputation

    Thumbs up


    i'm going to have to jump on the toco-8 bandwagon here and see what all the fuss is about.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  25. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    565

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    i'm going to have to jump on the toco-8 bandwagon here and see what all the fuss is about.
  26. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    If you have just finished Dermacrine, you might want to look at the stack of Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, and EndoAmp. Awesome!
    I'm liking those links. Didn't know they did referrals! Referred a few friends to PP and they have nothing but positive things to say. And incase you didn't hear the good news about Toco-8, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...o-8-super.html
  27. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,783
    Rep Power
    10751413

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    If you have just finished Dermacrine, you might want to look at the stack of Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, and EndoAmp. Awesome!
    haha, i am only starting week 2. already sold on dermacrine, plan on getting sustain/endo amp after, will see if budget allows for toco-8. i am a believer!
  28. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    565

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    haha, i am only starting week 2. already sold on dermacrine, plan on getting sustain/endo amp after, will see if budget allows for toco-8. i am a believer!

    Good to hear bro
  29. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    565

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    i'm going to have to jump on the toco-8 bandwagon here and see what all the fuss is about.
    Once you try it you will love it.
  30. New Member
    Satch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    102

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    Once you try it you will love it.
    with regards to hair or something else?
  31. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    565

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Satch View Post
    with regards to hair or something else?
    Hair, cardiovascular health, and it taste great. Check out the link for more info on the benefits Toco-8
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Toco-8 Proven to Regrow Hair
    By Eric Potratz in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 09:00 AM
  2. anybody not regrow hair with toco-8?
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 12:27 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 12:23 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 11:26 AM
  5. Body Hair solution - Jan Tana Hair Remover
    By corndog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 09:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in