toco-8 for hair - AnabolicMinds.com

toco-8 for hair

1. New Member

toco-8 for hair

It's been about a half year since it's release and I believe the study for toco-8 was 5 months in length. Perhaps it's a bit early still but has anyone been using it to combat male pattern baldness and gotten positive results?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

None yet, I have used one tub at two scoops a day.
  3. Advanced Member

I have bleach blonde hair and since i have used it i have noticed new hairs grow in very few but still happening
    •   

4. Team Anabolic

If this stuff works they will have a life long customer.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

i used it to stop my hair loss that was caused from a cycle i took. Worked like a charm.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

iv heard great things about this product from other threads..its one of those products you would want to stay on for a few months to get desired results
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

Only been using about 1 week so far.

Hoping to at least stop the shedding, anything beyond that is gravy...
  8. Banned

I have hopped on the toco-8 board also, best to all in regrowing their hair!
  9. Board Sponsor

Toco-8 just got 100% better.

We now have a higher potency extract so you now get almost 2x as much toco for your money -

-Pp
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Toco-8 just got 100% better.

We now have a higher potency extract so you now get almost 2x as much toco for your money -

-Pp
    I want to buy it in nutra ,why dont you sell it there?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

Good news, I was about to see if I could get what is growing out of my ears and on my back transferred to my head.
  12. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by xtgear View Post
    I want to buy it in nutra ,why dont you sell it there?
    It’s probably our minimal markup on the product. Not a lot of room for wholesale discounts.

Go ahead and use the coupon SUPERHUMAN and get free shipping on a bottle of Toco-8.

-Pp
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    It’s probably our minimal markup on the product. Not a lot of room for wholesale discounts.

Go ahead and use the coupon SUPERHUMAN and get free shipping on a bottle of Toco-8.

-Pp
    can you post any study that proves the hair growth results?
  14. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by xtgear View Post
    can you post any study that proves the hair growth results?
    http://www.google.com/patents?id=AtF...nols+hair+loss

-Pp
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

On a side note,
    I just put rogaine on my face last night becuase I have a small patch on my cheek that does not grow hair as full as the rest of my face. Wierd?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by planetgambale View Post
    On a side note,
    I just put rogaine on my face last night becuase I have a small patch on my cheek that does not grow hair as full as the rest of my face. Wierd?
    if it's straight up minoxidil should work, but don't use one of the more fancy ones wich include DHT inhibiting substances as then it'll be counter-productive since facial/body hair responds positively to DHT (the reverse of the fluff on top of your noggin.... go figure)

I've been using Toco-8 for months now, but i've been using a fair few other things too so no way i can say definitively that toco-8 helped, that said I am slightly better off than i was at the start of the year. Take the following for what it's worth, could be co-incidence, but i stopped taking toco-8 for about a month and shedding increased... started taking it again and within a week or two it went back to normal. Could have been a shed cycle from the other stuff but timing was curious... I'll be using toco-8 for the rest of the year at least, then i might try dropping it out for a month and see what happens.

Pp - sure would be good to get some more of your stuff at nutra, living in the UK i like to try and get bulk buys in and i can pick up almost everything I want at nutra except some of your more interesting products!
  17. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    if it's straight up minoxidil should work, but don't use one of the more fancy ones wich include DHT inhibiting substances as then it'll be counter-productive since facial/body hair responds positively to DHT (the reverse of the fluff on top of your noggin.... go figure)

I've been using Toco-8 for months now, but i've been using a fair few other things too so no way i can say definitively that toco-8 helped, that said I am slightly better off than i was at the start of the year. Take the following for what it's worth, could be co-incidence, but i stopped taking toco-8 for about a month and shedding increased... started taking it again and within a week or two it went back to normal. Could have been a shed cycle from the other stuff but timing was curious... I'll be using toco-8 for the rest of the year at least, then i might try dropping it out for a month and see what happens.

Pp - sure would be good to get some more of your stuff at nutra, living in the UK i like to try and get bulk buys in and i can pick up almost everything I want at nutra except some of your more interesting products!
    Keep us posted on how things go for ya!

As for NP picking up our other products That just might happen, I just dont know when.
  18. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Toco-8 is no doubt one of the best tocotrienol products around, and is quite effective for repairing the structural integrity of hair follicles and for stimulating new hair growth. Not even to mention all the other antioxidant, immune-support, and general health benefit it provides. I have not used any better tocotrienols product! And I love the taste of the powder! Even if you are currently not losing hair (yet), it still helps to supplement with it to avoid the onset of that problem.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Toco-8 is no doubt one of the best tocotrienol products around, and is quite effective for repairing the structural integrity of hair follicles and for stimulating new hair growth. Not even to mention all the other antioxidant, immune-support, and general health benefit it provides. I have not used any better tocotrienols product! And I love the taste of the powder! Even if you are currently not losing hair (yet), it still helps to supplement with it to avoid the onset of that problem.

I like sprinkling Toco on my oatmeal
  20. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by vpower View Post
    I truly enjoyed the taste of Toco-8. Anyone familiar with palm oil cannot mistake the association. Delicious! It was pure delight to combine it with EndoAmp. Combined, they possess unique biological actions that make them a truly synergistic stack. Delicious!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  21. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vpower View Post
    Nice
  22. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i had delayed trying pp products for long enough, finally decided to get dermacrine. i am sold, will now be looking to purchase more pp products. sustain/endoamp are next, hopefully i can include toco-8.
  23. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i had delayed trying pp products for long enough, finally decided to get dermacrine. i am sold, will now be looking to purchase more pp products. sustain/endoamp are next, hopefully i can include toco-8.
    If you have just finished Dermacrine, you might want to look at the stack of Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, and EndoAmp. Awesome!
  24. Senior Member

Thumbs up

i'm going to have to jump on the toco-8 bandwagon here and see what all the fuss is about.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  25. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    i'm going to have to jump on the toco-8 bandwagon here and see what all the fuss is about.
  26. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

If you have just finished Dermacrine, you might want to look at the stack of Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, and EndoAmp. Awesome!
    I'm liking those links. Didn't know they did referrals! Referred a few friends to PP and they have nothing but positive things to say. And incase you didn't hear the good news about Toco-8, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...o-8-super.html
  27. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

haha, i am only starting week 2. already sold on dermacrine, plan on getting sustain/endo amp after, will see if budget allows for toco-8. i am a believer!
  28. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    haha, i am only starting week 2. already sold on dermacrine, plan on getting sustain/endo amp after, will see if budget allows for toco-8. i am a believer!

Good to hear bro
  29. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Once you try it you will love it.
  30. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    Once you try it you will love it.
    with regards to hair or something else?
  31. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch View Post
    with regards to hair or something else?
    Hair, cardiovascular health, and it taste great. Check out the link for more info on the benefits Toco-8

Similar Forum Threads

1. Toco-8 Proven to Regrow Hair
    By Eric Potratz in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 09:00 AM
  2. anybody not regrow hair with toco-8?
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 12:27 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 12:23 PM
  4. Replies: 11