toco-8 for hair

Satch

Awards
It's been about a half year since it's release and I believe the study for toco-8 was 5 months in length. Perhaps it's a bit early still but has anyone been using it to combat male pattern baldness and gotten positive results?

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
None yet, I have used one tub at two scoops a day.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I have bleach blonde hair and since i have used it i have noticed new hairs grow in very few but still happening

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If this stuff works they will have a life long customer.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
i used it to stop my hair loss that was caused from a cycle i took. Worked like a charm.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
iv heard great things about this product from other threads..its one of those products you would want to stay on for a few months to get desired results

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Only been using about 1 week so far.

Hoping to at least stop the shedding, anything beyond that is gravy...

pata320

pata320

Banned
Awards
I have hopped on the toco-8 board also, best to all in regrowing their hair!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Toco-8 just got 100% better.

We now have a higher potency extract so you now get almost 2x as much toco for your money -

-Pp

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Good news, I was about to see if I could get what is growing out of my ears and on my back transferred to my head.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want to buy it in nutra ,why dont you sell it there?
It’s probably our minimal markup on the product. Not a lot of room for wholesale discounts.

Go ahead and use the coupon SUPERHUMAN and get free shipping on a bottle of Toco-8.

-Pp

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
It’s probably our minimal markup on the product. Not a lot of room for wholesale discounts.

Go ahead and use the coupon SUPERHUMAN and get free shipping on a bottle of Toco-8.

-Pp
can you post any study that proves the hair growth results?

planetgambale

planetgambale

Awards
On a side note,
I just put rogaine on my face last night becuase I have a small patch on my cheek that does not grow hair as full as the rest of my face. Wierd?

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
On a side note,
I just put rogaine on my face last night becuase I have a small patch on my cheek that does not grow hair as full as the rest of my face. Wierd?
if it's straight up minoxidil should work, but don't use one of the more fancy ones wich include DHT inhibiting substances as then it'll be counter-productive since facial/body hair responds positively to DHT (the reverse of the fluff on top of your noggin.... go figure)

I've been using Toco-8 for months now, but i've been using a fair few other things too so no way i can say definitively that toco-8 helped, that said I am slightly better off than i was at the start of the year. Take the following for what it's worth, could be co-incidence, but i stopped taking toco-8 for about a month and shedding increased... started taking it again and within a week or two it went back to normal. Could have been a shed cycle from the other stuff but timing was curious... I'll be using toco-8 for the rest of the year at least, then i might try dropping it out for a month and see what happens.

Pp - sure would be good to get some more of your stuff at nutra, living in the UK i like to try and get bulk buys in and i can pick up almost everything I want at nutra except some of your more interesting products!

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
if it's straight up minoxidil should work, but don't use one of the more fancy ones wich include DHT inhibiting substances as then it'll be counter-productive since facial/body hair responds positively to DHT (the reverse of the fluff on top of your noggin.... go figure)

I've been using Toco-8 for months now, but i've been using a fair few other things too so no way i can say definitively that toco-8 helped, that said I am slightly better off than i was at the start of the year. Take the following for what it's worth, could be co-incidence, but i stopped taking toco-8 for about a month and shedding increased... started taking it again and within a week or two it went back to normal. Could have been a shed cycle from the other stuff but timing was curious... I'll be using toco-8 for the rest of the year at least, then i might try dropping it out for a month and see what happens.

Pp - sure would be good to get some more of your stuff at nutra, living in the UK i like to try and get bulk buys in and i can pick up almost everything I want at nutra except some of your more interesting products!
Keep us posted on how things go for ya!

As for NP picking up our other products That just might happen, I just dont know when.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Toco-8 is no doubt one of the best tocotrienol products around, and is quite effective for repairing the structural integrity of hair follicles and for stimulating new hair growth. Not even to mention all the other antioxidant, immune-support, and general health benefit it provides. I have not used any better tocotrienols product! And I love the taste of the powder! :food: Even if you are currently not losing hair (yet), it still helps to supplement with it to avoid the onset of that problem.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Toco-8 is no doubt one of the best tocotrienol products around, and is quite effective for repairing the structural integrity of hair follicles and for stimulating new hair growth. Not even to mention all the other antioxidant, immune-support, and general health benefit it provides. I have not used any better tocotrienols product! And I love the taste of the powder! :food: Even if you are currently not losing hair (yet), it still helps to supplement with it to avoid the onset of that problem.

I like sprinkling Toco on my oatmeal

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like sprinkling Toco on my oatmeal
I truly enjoyed the taste of Toco-8. Anyone familiar with palm oil cannot mistake the association. Delicious! :food: It was pure delight to combine it with EndoAmp. Combined, they possess unique biological actions that make them a truly synergistic stack. Delicious! :food:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i had delayed trying pp products for long enough, finally decided to get dermacrine. i am sold, will now be looking to purchase more pp products. sustain/endoamp are next, hopefully i can include toco-8.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had delayed trying pp products for long enough, finally decided to get dermacrine. i am sold, will now be looking to purchase more pp products. sustain/endoamp are next, hopefully i can include toco-8.
If you have just finished Dermacrine, you might want to look at the stack of Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, and EndoAmp. Awesome!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
i'm going to have to jump on the toco-8 bandwagon here and see what all the fuss is about.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
haha, i am only starting week 2. already sold on dermacrine, plan on getting sustain/endo amp after, will see if budget allows for toco-8. i am a believer!:thumbsup:

Good to hear bro