3-ad users inside

97slpss

Awards
Whatsup everyone , Im thinking of running a bottle of 3-ad but have had acne problems in the past. If you have tried 3-ad do you find that your acne increases? I'm now taking 5 grams of pantothenic acid(b5) it has done wonders for my skin but am worried about the acne coming back running this cycle.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
It definitely increased acne for me. Overall, I liked it. I did manage to have some BP elevation on cycle, but it subsided upon discontinuation and was non-existant at four capsules a day. It was once I bumped it up to six that the sides(acne/BP elevation)began to start.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did notice some increased sweating throughout my first 2 weeks on it (out of 5 total), and just a tad bit of acne increase towards the end, particularly on my chest. Nothing huge, just small li'l ones that weren't problematic. It's just something that we have to deal with from time to time. But if the b5 is going well for you, as long as you keep the diet pretty clean and wash when you should, the acne flare-ups can be minimized. IMO, it's definitely worth it!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whatsup everyone , Im thinking of running a bottle of 3-ad but have had acne problems in the past. If you have tried 3-ad do you find that your acne increases? I'm now taking 5 grams of pantothenic acid(b5) it has done wonders for my skin but am worried about the acne coming back running this cycle.
Acne is a potential side effect of 3-AD, just as it is with anything that involves hormones.

The B5 should help, as well as an astringent or other acne treatment. Its possible you will notice an increase in sweating too, so if this happens it might be wise to keep some of those acne wipes with you.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
what kinda gains do you see?
8 lbs total gained, while 7lbs occured within the first three weeks( I ran it for 35 days). I experienced some pretty severe DOMS and had almost zero strength gains. I would personally call it a successful cycle, although I would have done a few things differently.....

I would have used hawthorne berry pre and on cycle, I would have kept the dosage at 4 caps a day and ran it for 45 days, and I would have also used an additional product containing Androsterone(Methyl Masterdrol X-Plo)to create the strength gains that I didn't have with 3-AD alone.