M-drol P-Plex and H-drol Stack

Status
Not open for further replies.

vetteman36

Awards
Good Afternoon Everyone:

Has anyone had any experience with this stack. I am looking to run this stack for at least 8 weeks. My goal is to at least gain 10-15pnds of lean muscle. Currently, I am 37 yrs young, 5'11" and weigh in at 215-220pnds. I have researched these products and from what I see, they kiss a**. Are these two many products to take at the same time or will this stack work??? Also, what products would be good for a PCT after this stack???

Any advice is greatly appreciated...

Vetteman

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Good Afternoon Everyone:

Has anyone had any experience with this stack. I am looking to run this stack for at least 8 weeks. My goal is to at least gain 10-15pnds of lean muscle. Currently, I am 37 yrs young, 5'11" and weigh in at 215-220pnds. I have researched these products and from what I see, they kiss a**. Are these two many products to take at the same time or will this stack work??? Also, what products would be good for a PCT after this stack???

Any advice is greatly appreciated...

Vetteman
:jaw: What dosages are you running those at?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
if youve researched those products, and are considering running all 3 for 8 weeks (especially mdrol) and your asking what you would take for pct, you obviously havnt researched enough.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
u will most likely need a liver replacement after that...ur bilirubin will be so high ull have yellow eyes and probably be pissing blood...dont take ANY of those...they ARE all steroids... and post somewhere else steroid talk doesnt belong here anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.