Favorite suppliment to stack with a PH

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Going to do another cycle of EPI sometime down the road and was wondering what is your favorite supplement to stack with it for some nice gains?

CrownOfHorns

CrownOfHorns

Awards
Something I'd use would be Purple Wrath or Xtend if you don't already use them to make my workouts a little more interesting. The PW I'd use before and after workout, or the Xtend before, during and after. It can get pricey with the Xtend, you can fly through those tubs!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yup. The only thing I can think of is an EAA product like Purple WRAATH, fish oil, multi. Save your creatine and other goodies for PCT.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup. The only thing I can think of is an EAA product like Purple WRAATH, fish oil, multi. Save your creatine and other goodies for PCT.
RR in action! :thumbsup:

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
How do BCAA's help when on a PH cycle to bulk? I take them while leaning because it seems to help alot but how does it help with bulk? Still learning things lol

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
How do BCAA's help when on a PH cycle to bulk? I take them while leaning because it seems to help alot but how does it help with bulk? Still learning things lol
They help battle catabolism (muscle loss) while leaning so that's why they are so popular during a cut.

But bulking they will aid in recovery, and since your using Epi you'll need all the 'BUILDING BLOCKS' of protein to help!

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
I would love to run a epi pulse cycle with some ap and pslin. No money for that though right now though. Maybe when i get my stim check from uncle sam i might give it a go. Though i did want to give ap with the new neovar a try together pre workout to see how that feels.