Cutting Cycle (2 1/2 months)

jdev

Awards
  • Established
I decided that i need to do a Cutting Cycle. Im probably about 17 or 18% bf at 195lbs. I want to get to 10. I think i should have clearly defined abs at 10.
Ive only been bulking so far this past year, and ive seen some good gains, but i have retained a bunch of fat.
I bike about 3 times a week. I mainly do sprints.

Anyway, so this is the stack i was planning.

-Yellow Gold (Dosage: Any Suggestions?)

-PEA+Hordenine NutraCaps (250mg PEA and 50mg Hordenine per cap)(Suggestions on how many per day?)

-AX Rampage - Have to use it up. have 3 bottles that i got for 24 bucks. (Bottle recommends 2 pills a day. I was thinking of bumping it to 3)
Contents of AX Rampage are:
1133mg proprietary blend of
-Synephrine (6%)
-GTE
-Caffeine
-Forslean 20%

-DCP (3 pre-workout, 1 or 2 pre-bed)

-Fish Oil (3-6 grams a day)

I will also be taking either a resveratrol or divanil product during this time. Now I'm taking STOKED! and plan to take ActX when this is done. After that, Ill probably take some old bulk nettle that I have from a year ago.

thanks for your help!

jdev

Awards
  • Established
I also was thinking of mixing in some yohimbine (1g) and RK(5g) with a bottle of Penetrate. Considering I'm 18, are there any other options for topicals?

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
So are you planning to cut for 2 1/2 months? How many lbs are you looking to lose?

jdev

Awards
  • Established
about 15 to 20 lbs as that should bring me down to 10%. but also to gain 10 lbs of muscle over the time so ill be 185 or 190 at 10% BF.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I see you have your stims/fat burners pretty covered. The only thing I can suggest is REDuction which contains a PM fat burner, which may optimize fat loss while decreasing the need for all the stims your taking.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Ive been taking between 1.5g and 2g of 1-C before bed to help w/ sleep and such. REDuction PM seems to mostly be a sleep aid.

Also any thoughts on PEA+Hordenine Nutracaps prebed?
I don't seem to get a stim effect from them, and with 1-C, GABA, and Melatonin i doubt id have a problem getting to sleep. the question is would it provide any fat burning benefit.

Also, Renegade, do you have any suggestions on dosages (especially for YG)?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Ive been taking between 1.5g and 2g of 1-C before bed to help w/ sleep and such. REDuction PM seems to mostly be a sleep aid.

Also any thoughts on PEA+Hordenine Nutracaps prebed?
I don't seem to get a stim effect from them, and with 1-C, GABA, and Melatonin i doubt id have a problem getting to sleep. the question is would it provide any fat burning benefit.

Also, Renegade, do you have any suggestions on dosages (especially for YG)?
The PM formula for REDuction keeps your appetite under CONTROL, maximizes your metabolism overnight, and helps you sleep deeper to enhance lean mass. Helps you save the muscle you've built overnight without turning catabolic and burning both fat and muscle.

With YG I suggest following the directions on the bottle. It's a great product.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
I think im going to stagger the Nutracaps and Rampage. Im sticking with two of each for now.
Nutracaps at 9 and 7
Rampage at 9 and 4

I still have to order the YG and DCP. gonna wait until i figure out what i need.