ogdlow

Awards
2 weeks pre Havoc cylce

Last week of Havoc Cycle

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Yeah...you need to sort your link for those img codes.

ogdlow

Awards
yep.. i guess idont know how to do that... what do i do?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I think it's these two pics you wanted to show

Before

After

ogdlow

Awards
Yes!!! Those are the pics i was wanting to put on.. ThankS>>>>

I have been working very hard and I am very happy with my results. I have 1 week left before PCT.

I must say I have had many comments on my tranformation.. I am very please.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
So what exactly was your cycle (in terms of length, dosage, pct)?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Great progress dude. Looks like you put on quality mass since judging by your pictures you stayed at the same (maybe even down .5-1%) body fat level.

Adding on to Z's questions, what exactly were your biggest goals during the cycle (just size, very strict mass gain, etc?

ogdlow

Awards
Week 1: 20mg havoc + 2 scoop AI Cycle Support
Week 2: 20mg havoc + 2 scoop AI Cycle Support
Week 3: 40mg havoc + 2 scoop AI Cycle Support
Week 4: 40mg havoc + 2 scoop AI Cycle Support

Week 5: 4caps Post Cycle Support + 2 scoop AI Cycle Support
Week 6: 4caps POST cYCLE Support + 2 scoop AI Cycle Support
Week 7: 4caps Post Cycle Support + 2 scoop AI Cycle Support + 3caps Lean Extreme
Week 8: 4caps Post Cycle Support + 2 scoop AI Cycle Support + 3Caps Lean Extreme + 4caps 6oxo

Week 9: + 3caps Lean Extreme + 3caps 6oxo
week 10: + 3caps Lean Extreme + 2caps 6oxo
week 11:

ogdlow

Awards
i wanted to see results as far as size and lean mass. I must say Havoc is a great product and i am very pleased.

I did see overall strength gains in the first week.. tested the waters and hurt my sholder. lesson learned. ......

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
I did the same thing this last week! Strength went up so I pushed hard ahead and ended up hurting my shoulder. Bummer. It's so hard to know when to stop when you're on Havoc.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice progress..

I had some great results with my 1 run of EPI also. I got some before and after shots aswell.

I like to see before an after pictures when people use PS/Ph/AAS.. You always read these logs and read"i gained 15-20 lbs" and never see any pics, so ya wonder if it is all water/fat, etc.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
ha...havoc works

before

after

trying to find an answer to this PCT...i'm on day 34 of pct...ran nolva at 40/20/20/10...I dont have gyno symptoms but i'm concerned from rumors about gyno rebound...should I start a low dosage like 2 caps of 6-0x0 for 2 weeks at day 34 right now?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
monsterbox, they're not very good progress pictures. Yes, you definitely look awesome, but the way they were taken and the angle they're on doesn't allow us to see improvements. As far as PCT for Havoc goes, you've more than covered your bases. You won't get gyno.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The 'after' pic only shows your bicep, which is way close up.

Can't see the comparison.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it's these two pics you wanted to show

Before

After
Excellent progress my friend!! We appreciate the feedback and picture posting. You definitely appear to have packed on some size while remaining lean and mean. :)

Very nice work! :clap2:

ogdlow

Awards
Thanks. I still have 1 week left. !!!!

It would be great to see me keep all my gains. I will post more pic on day 1 of my PCT and then again after PCT.
:bb:

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
dude hold on to that last week its a badass ride! your going to make even bigger gains

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Nice gains but it looks like you never even touched weights before you jumped on the roid wagon. Im sure you keep all your gains. You might want to expand your pct a little more. If your not going serm i would at least add some i3c in there and maybe a test booster like testofen. Someone had to get all "aunt louisey" in here so it might as well be me lol

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Monstorbox, you look the same in both pics?

Not saying that your not looking pretty jacked in the first pic, but you look the same in both?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monstorbox, you look the same in both pics?

Not saying that your not looking pretty jacked in the first pic, but you look the same in both?
agreed...what was the weight gain?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Can I be a bit blunt and say the OP really didn't need steroids to get those results in 8 weeks...

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Can I be a bit blunt and say the OP really didn't need steroids to get those results in 8 weeks...
:goodpost::clap2:

I agree. I mean the progress is quite noticeable, however, IMO, he needs more years of training before doing cycles. From the before pics it looks like he just started working out.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Nice gains but dang man, you coulda done that on the real supplements

Chicken XL stacked with Brown Rice X2

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a havoc lover myself, so nice work. When done properly with solid diet and routine, havoc can be a beast

ogdlow

Awards
on the last 2 days of my cycle and feeling great! a bit tired at times and no signs of gyno....

Going to the doc to get my bloodwork drawn on wed. I will post the results then. PCT starts on Sunday...

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
You definitely did good. I know you worked hard for those gains, and for that I commend you. However, I really think you should have put some more time into weight training before your first steroid cycle and I personally think you wasted it. However, you built yourself a good base. Keep working hard to save what you've accomplished.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost::clap2:

I agree. I mean the progress is quite noticeable, however, IMO, he needs more years of training before doing cycles. From the before pics it looks like he just started working out.
Bullshit - thats like a whole year worth of gains for most people - and he got them in 3 weeks.

Sure if you have awesome genetics you can get that type of result in 8 weeks naturally. But for the human members on the board those are nice solid Havoc gains.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Bullshit - thats like a whole year worth of gains for most people - and he got them in 3 weeks.

Sure if you have awesome genetics you can get that type of result in 8 weeks naturally. But for the human members on the board those are nice solid Havoc gains.
The point is if diet and/or training are lacking those gains will vanish within 2 months.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Nice gains but it looks like you never even touched weights before you jumped on the roid wagon.
agree 100%.

i lifted for 5 years before i juiced...but then again, the sh1t wasnt legal back then! (i probably would have juiced earlier, because i am impatient too, but i sure am glad i didnt because i'd have fcuked myself up!)

GO ROID WAGON GO!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
nice gains man, but not for nothing, you are only 19, and you shouldnt be messing around yet. You can make plenty of gains on your own.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established

At 19 with him being as scrawny as her was before, a serious diet and training regimen could get him there in probably less than 6 months. What does your workout schedule look like ogdlow

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
This is a "Before/After" thread everyone....not a lecture series on proper PH useage. Plenty of threads for learning about PHs....as much as I may agree on certain topics, let's keep this thread to what the title implies. Bashing & lecturing should be kept to PMs IMO.

-Papa!-

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established

bullshit back at ya :)

Those "gains" are ephemeral. Did his tendon and joints grow stronger as well? Nope, not at the same rate as the muscles. This will lead to an early injury. He would have been much better off in the long run by working hard for a few years to build a foundation and then MAYBE use some steroids. Right now it is all an illusion. No real foundation and will only lead to injury and havoc :) on his endocrine system. :hammer:

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
This is a "Before/After" thread everyone....not a lecture series on proper PH useage. Plenty of threads for learning about PHs....as much as I may agree on certain topics, let's keep this thread to what the title implies. Bashing & lecturing should be kept to PMs IMO.

-Papa!-
i personally think you have to draw the line SOMEWHERE. when a 19 year old kid juices when he has no musculature whatsoever, it is patently irresponsible to applaud it without an equal measure of admonishment and disappointment.

this sort of thing makes me wish the sh1t was illegal again. this kid will probably be fine, but what if he'd been 15? or had preexisting liver disease? or way overdosed? steroids generally wont kill you, but then again you can jump from a moving car a bunch of times and probably be fine, too.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
i personally think you have to draw the line SOMEWHERE. when a 19 year old kid juices when he has no musculature whatsoever, it is patently irresponsible to applaud it without an equal measure of admonishment and disappointment.

this sort of thing makes me wish the sh1t was illegal again. this kid will probably be fine, but what if he'd been 15? or had preexisting liver disease? or way overdosed? steroids generally wont kill you, but then again you can jump from a moving car a bunch of times and probably be fine, too.
Dude, seriously, who cares? Nobody forced him into doing something w/o researching it or asking others 1st. Some people learn the hard way.

I could easily get wriled up about tons of posts, but I don't. I've darn near heard it all.....I'm over it.

And as I stated, if ppl wish to bash or preach in this particular dude's thread, use PM. He's just showing results....nothing more. My $.02

ogdlow

Awards
ok.. as for the lectures..... what ever:rant:.

However I do respect your opinion. so Thank you.

AS for my age I am 33 yrs old not 19. I have been lifting for 1 1/2 yrs. and have been a distance runner for the past 2..marathon runner. ...
As for the last 6mts I have been in the gym 6 day a week. Every day I work out a different body part... bi's. tri's, back, sholders, legs, cardio.

As for my diet. I lost over 10lbs before Havoc... Mostly around the waist.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
if those 6 days a week in the gym were lifting weights then IMHO it is way too much, this is not a lecture and i'm sharing by 18 years of lifting experience here.

in most cases, too much = too little

however thanks ogdlow for starting your thread and sharing your experience.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Ogdlow for sharing your before & after photos! Those are always welcome dood!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good gains, but seriously why are u taking steroids? Looks like you had never worked out before taking the Havoc. What ever happened to bodybuilding and putting on some solid muscle before working out? I mean ppl at AM always rip on the newbs taking steroids over there, but I see much more ppl on AM taking steroids who have NO right to.

Jus' sayin'

carry on

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
this sort of thing makes me wish the sh1t was illegal again.
Right, because making it illegal definately kept it off the streets. :toofunny: I was 16 when I did my first Test Cyp cycle. I had been lifting three years before I did it. Even at that age, I was able to procure ilicit substances from an older chap in my club.

18 years old (though a pretty arbitrary age) and you should be able to put whatever shyt in your body you darn well please. Roids, coke, crank, whatever. It's none of my or the governments dam business what you do with your body. (as long as you don't agress against someone else in the process.) You own it, you control what goes into it, just as you control the proceeds from its labor. /end rant

OGDLOW,
NICE Transformation. Keep up the good work. Keep your calories up during PCT and keep up the intensity and you should maintain your gains.

Word. :afro:

ogdlow

Awards
man I must say It is great to hear feedback from you all. ....
Learn Teach Lead.

ogdlow

Awards
and.. u are not ready or good enough or even worthy untill you have atleast 7+ yrs of lifting under your belt...

I do understand the effects.. the effects of what can happen if you only have 1 1/2yrs or 23 yrs of lifting.

I will say this yet again. I do respect everybody opinion and yes it does have vaule to my consideration. U guys would not have posted a comment if you were not just tring to look out for me..

BUT!!!! dont make this thread a lecture.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He said he was a runner. What is wrong with being an endurance athlete?. Do people somehow think that you have to be a bodybuilder or powerlifter to benefit from a steroid cycle?. I don't understand that mentality.

ogdlow

Awards
r. What is wrong with being an endurance athlete?. Do people somehow think that you have to be a bodybuilder or powerlifter to benefit from a steroid cycle?. I don't understand that mentality.
Well Put....

:lol: