Havoc Before and After Pics

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Who cares, he's going to do it reguardless of what anyones says, hell he already did.... What is the point of picking him apart for his choice to cycle early? Who cares, he ran a cycle, and made awsome gains .. On that note, "dude, nice gains, looking great". MHO


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mathis50262 View Post
    Who cares, he's going to do it reguardless of what anyones says, hell he already did.... What is the point of picking him apart for his choice to cycle early? Who cares, he ran a cycle, and made awsome gains ..
    the "picking him apart" done by certain posters may not influence the original poster however it may be of help to anyone that maybe considering running a cycle regardless of the length of time they've been training or their age.

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    the "picking him apart" done by certain posters may not influence the original poster however it may be of help to anyone than maybe considering running a cycle regardless of the length of time they've been training or their age.

    Agreed!

  4. It appears as though he is flexing some in the second pic esp in the trap/pec areas. I wouldn't be surprised if the second pic was taken right after a full body workout to get the pumped look. Lighting also appears a bit better in the 2nd pic. Just my opinion. I mean there were definite gains, however not as much as it looks though.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by searcyc2 View Post
    It appears as though he is flexing some in the second pic esp in the trap/pec areas. I wouldn't be surprised if the second pic was taken right after a full body workout to get the pumped look. Lighting also appears a bit better in the 2nd pic. Just my opinion. I mean there were definite gains, however not as much as it looks though.
    are you saying that the pics are inspired by the muscletech advertising handbook of before and after pics?
    •   
       


  6. yeh. also my tan makes me look more cut

  7. total weight gain is 13lbs

  8. Obviously, you shouldn't have even conjured up the thought process to put your finger on that button that says, "Purchase Now" for a long, long, long, and once more long, long time. With that being said, you've already done it - I just wouldn't do it again for a long, long, long and once more long, long time....seriously, a long time.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    He said he was a runner. What is wrong with being an endurance athlete?. Do people somehow think that you have to be a bodybuilder or powerlifter to benefit from a steroid cycle?. I don't understand that mentality.
    That doesnt negate the point that he was far from ready. Im not sure how much i believe the 1.5 years of lifting. Was it all lifting and no eating? Really i dont care though as it doesnt really change much. The main problem i have with threads like these is that i have a little brother who wants to be in shape like me along with his little buddies and i certainly dont want them looking at these kind of post with the thought that its perfectly ok to go this route. I only see him once a week and i do my best to keep him on the straight and narrow but curiousity and impatience usually gets the best of young teens and i dont want that for him or his friends.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    That doesnt negate the point that he was far from ready. Im not sure how much i believe the 1.5 years of lifting. Was it all lifting and no eating? Really i dont care though as it doesnt really change much. The main problem i have with threads like these is that i have a little brother who wants to be in shape like me along with his little buddies and i certainly dont want them looking at these kind of post with the thought that its perfectly ok to go this route. I only see him once a week and i do my best to keep him on the straight and narrow but curiousity and impatience usually gets the best of young teens and i dont want that for him or his friends.

    I don't understand your reply to my post. What is "ready"?. My point was that everyone seems to think that only bodybuilders/powerlifters benefit from steroid use. Hasn't anyone heard of endurance atheletes using "gear"?. Just because the guy doesn't appear to have a bodybuilders body doesn't make him any less of an athlete. There are people that want to increase the strength slow twitch fibers as opposed to fast twitch. We all have different goals. You assume that the orignal posters goal was to gain massive amounts of strength and increase the muscle mass.....


    Why the one-sided point of view?. The original poster is not a teenager. That would be different. Sure maybe he could have waited a few years, but really would that make much of difference?.

  11. He didnt look athletic in any way shape or form pre-usage. That is my point. Since when were athletic athletes pudgy and scrawny? Hell i hate to call him out like that but really? Lets see those wheels. He's a marathoner and he is only interested in showing us is upper body gains

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote View Post
    Can I be a bit blunt and say the OP really didn't need steroids to get those results in 8 weeks...
    +1

    Nice gains and all, but yeah you looked like you had never seen a weight before havoc, and in the shape you started in you could have made those gains VERY easily naturally. You might want to consider that in the future. Either way though, you had to work hard and train and eat for that type of development, so I commend you on that. Noticeable improvement.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I don't understand your reply to my post. What is "ready"?. My point was that everyone seems to think that only bodybuilders/powerlifters benefit from steroid use. Hasn't anyone heard of endurance atheletes using "gear"?. Just because the guy doesn't appear to have a bodybuilders body doesn't make him any less of an athlete. There are people that want to increase the strength slow twitch fibers as opposed to fast twitch. We all have different goals. You assume that the orignal posters goal was to gain massive amounts of strength and increase the muscle mass.....


    Why the one-sided point of view?. The original poster is not a teenager. That would be different. Sure maybe he could have waited a few years, but really would that make much of difference?.
    Nice post

  14. This **** is getting ridiculous..

    If it were a respected, long time member, who posted this, everyone would be kissing his ass. I see logs all the time of people doing PH cycles, and they don't look like they are near their potential, and should continue on naturally. But because they are long time, or avid posters here, their logs hit 10+ pages of praise...

    I'll be the first to admit, i have done a cycle or two before i ever should have or was ready. And looking back, i wish i didn't, but it was my decision to make.

    I understand you want to put the potential health risks, and other issues out there, for others to see. But at the end of the day, people are going to make their own decisions, and shouldn't be faulted for that.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    This **** is getting ridiculous..

    If it were a respected, long time member, who posted this, everyone would be kissing his ass. I see logs all the time of people doing PH cycles, and they don't look like they are near their potential, and should continue on naturally. But because they are long time, or avid posters here, their logs hit 10+ pages of praise...

    Exactly.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    This **** is getting ridiculous..

    If it were a respected, long time member, who posted this, everyone would be kissing his ass. I see logs all the time of people doing PH cycles, and they don't look like they are near their potential, and should continue on naturally. But because they are long time, or avid posters here, their logs hit 10+ pages of praise...

    I'll be the first to admit, i have done a cycle or two before i ever should have or was ready. And looking back, i wish i didn't, but it was my decision to make.

    I understand you want to put the potential health risks, and other issues out there, for others to see. But at the end of the day, people are going to make their own decisions, and shouldn't be faulted for that.
    Change the everyone to most if that long term poster looks anything like this guy. I could give a rats ass about winning a popularity contest here or being on any long term members good side. Im here to learn and thats about it. If i can contribute to a thread then i will but im really here to expand my knowledge. Also i certainly dont have the mentality that you need to be 200+ lbs or have had to have been training for 20+ years to run a cycle. I do however feel that you should have put some sort of effort into your body considering you could seriously hurt yourself if you havent. Also i looked back at his eariler post this guy made in this thread and he already stated that this cycle was for mainly for gains.

  17. Nice gains man. Keep the cals up to reduce losing them

  18. What is "ready"?. My point was that everyone seems to think that only bodybuilders/powerlifters benefit from steroid use. Hasn't anyone heard of endurance atheletes using "gear"?.
    I think bottom line is that there are/can bad sides from the use of PH. ...

    Hell Even the celeberties are using HGH at the age of 50+. Men and women WTF.. And Im sure that all those baseball players arent bodybuilders.... ummmm. and what about lance armstrong and his "sports Cream"......

    Well I guess u can judge me all u want but.

    so u tell me becasue I show a before picture .. one that i look fragile with a after one that i look solid. I should have never used. ..... dude come on..:bruce3:



  19. I for one have a lot more respect for endurance atheletes like Lance Armstrong than pro bodybuilders like Ronnie Coleman. I'd love to see the big age try and even compete in a 5K!. He would probably drop dead within the first 20 minutes!.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ogdlow View Post
    I think bottom line is that there are/can bad sides from the use of PH. ...

    Hell Even the celeberties are using HGH at the age of 50+. Men and women WTF.. And Im sure that all those baseball players arent bodybuilders.... ummmm. and what about lance armstrong and his "sports Cream"......

    Well I guess u can judge me all u want but.

    so u tell me becasue I show a before picture .. one that i look fragile with a after one that i look solid. I should have never used. ..... dude come on..:bruce3:


    Don't take too much offense, but the point is that you do not necessarily look solid in the 'after'. But rather you made considerable improvements.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ogdlow View Post
    I think bottom line is that there are/can bad sides from the use of PH. ...

    Hell Even the celeberties are using HGH at the age of 50+. Men and women WTF.. And Im sure that all those baseball players arent bodybuilders.... ummmm. and what about lance armstrong and his "sports Cream"......

    Well I guess u can judge me all u want but.

    so u tell me becasue I show a before picture .. one that i look fragile with a after one that i look solid. I should have never used. ..... dude come on..:bruce3:


    You make it sound like you couldnt do that without the havoc. As far as people 50+ using HGH; there is nothing wrong with that. At that age your body isnt hardly producing any so im missing the complaint there. As far as the athletes using it im sure they didnt look like you when they started and if they did shame on them. No one said steroids are only meant for bodybuilding so that notion needs to be thrown out for good. Most of those athletes use steroids because they have reached their genetic potential in that particular sport and im all for steroids in sports. You have reached no genetic potential what so ever so that doesnt help your point at all. Basically i dont give a rats ass what you or anyone else decides to use steroids for but if your not going to use with a little common sense then it doesnt need to be posted here or anywhere else for that matter.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    Change the everyone to most if that long term poster looks anything like this guy. I could give a rats ass about winning a popularity contest here or being on any long term members good side. Im here to learn and thats about it. If i can contribute to a thread then i will but im really here to expand my knowledge. Also i certainly dont have the mentality that you need to be 200+ lbs or have had to have been training for 20+ years to run a cycle. I do however feel that you should have put some sort of effort into your body considering you could seriously hurt yourself if you havent. Also i looked back at his eariler post this guy made in this thread and he already stated that this cycle was for mainly for gains.
    Ya, i don't mean literally "everyone" but allot of people..lol

    I totally agree with the "put some effort in" It really bothers me when people use steroids as a crutch. But i can say my peace about it, and move on.

    The thing is we don't REALLY know anyones situation. It is easy for a bunch of 18-25 year olds to tell this guy he should be making those types of gains naturally, when he infact it may be very hard for him to make any gains at all.

  23. Ok. I will keep my post to the true nature of my thread. and that is My story of Before and After. SO if anybody whats to follow this thread and is intrested i will keep posting my results... as for all the sidebar. whatever. However AM is a place to Learn, Teach, and Lead so i understand if anybody wants to post their 2cents..

  24. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Ya, i don't mean literally "everyone" but allot of people..lol

    I totally agree with the "put some effort in" It really bothers me when people use steroids as a crutch. But i can say my peace about it, and move on.

    The thing is we don't REALLY know anyones situation. It is easy for a bunch of 18-25 year olds to tell this guy he should be making those types of gains naturally, when he in fact it may be very hard for him to make any gains at all.
    Unfortunately i have a hard time letting things go until i know my point driven in and clear lol. That and i love to debate. True hat you dont know anyones situation but at least half the guys use the excuse that they are "hard gainers". The reality is though that half these guys ignorant in more than just steroids usage which most likely is affecting their gains. I think the thing that bugs me most is that this guy is saying he is 33 and exuding no wisdom in the least bit or any common sense for that matter in his defense. But what ever. Ive said my piece lol. Haha Im surprised they havent locked this yet

  25. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I for one have a lot more respect for endurance atheletes like Lance Armstrong than pro bodybuilders like Ronnie Coleman. I'd love to see the big age try and even compete in a 5K!. He would probably drop dead within the first 20 minutes!.
    you're comparing apples to oranges

    they are both champions in their own chosen sport

    to say u'd love to see ronnie do a 5k run is like saying i'd love to see lance hit a 800lb squat, it ain't gonna happen.

    i respect top level athletes whatever sport, it still takes the same amount of dedication to reach the top and stay there.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. will be posting before and after pics soon
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-20-2015, 09:24 AM
  2. Before and after pics
    By anabolicandre in forum Pics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 07:57 AM
  3. My before and after pics -
    By nick500 in forum Pics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2005, 06:37 PM
  4. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 03:49 PM
  5. Before and after pics(2 cycles)
    By curt2go in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 03:27 PM
Log in
Log in