Havoc Before and After Pics

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. You definitely did good. I know you worked hard for those gains, and for that I commend you. However, I really think you should have put some more time into weight training before your first steroid cycle and I personally think you wasted it. However, you built yourself a good base. Keep working hard to save what you've accomplished.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by StanChampion View Post


    I agree. I mean the progress is quite noticeable, however, IMO, he needs more years of training before doing cycles. From the before pics it looks like he just started working out.
    Bull**** - thats like a whole year worth of gains for most people - and he got them in 3 weeks.

    Sure if you have awesome genetics you can get that type of result in 8 weeks naturally. But for the human members on the board those are nice solid Havoc gains.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by FrankJ View Post
    Bull**** - thats like a whole year worth of gains for most people - and he got them in 3 weeks.

    Sure if you have awesome genetics you can get that type of result in 8 weeks naturally. But for the human members on the board those are nice solid Havoc gains.
    The point is if diet and/or training are lacking those gains will vanish within 2 months.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    Nice gains but it looks like you never even touched weights before you jumped on the roid wagon.
    agree 100%.

    i lifted for 5 years before i juiced...but then again, the sh1t wasnt legal back then! (i probably would have juiced earlier, because i am impatient too, but i sure am glad i didnt because i'd have fcuked myself up!)

    GO ROID WAGON GO!

  5. nice gains man, but not for nothing, you are only 19, and you shouldnt be messing around yet. You can make plenty of gains on your own.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by FrankJ View Post
    Bull**** - thats like a whole year worth of gains for most people - and he got them in 3 weeks.

    Sure if you have awesome genetics you can get that type of result in 8 weeks naturally. But for the human members on the board those are nice solid Havoc gains.
    At 19 with him being as scrawny as her was before, a serious diet and training regimen could get him there in probably less than 6 months. What does your workout schedule look like ogdlow

  7. This is a "Before/After" thread everyone....not a lecture series on proper PH useage. Plenty of threads for learning about PHs....as much as I may agree on certain topics, let's keep this thread to what the title implies. Bashing & lecturing should be kept to PMs IMO.

    -Papa!-

  8. Quote Originally Posted by FrankJ View Post
    Bull**** - thats like a whole year worth of gains for most people - and he got them in 3 weeks.

    Sure if you have awesome genetics you can get that type of result in 8 weeks naturally. But for the human members on the board those are nice solid Havoc gains.
    bull**** back at ya

    Those "gains" are ephemeral. Did his tendon and joints grow stronger as well? Nope, not at the same rate as the muscles. This will lead to an early injury. He would have been much better off in the long run by working hard for a few years to build a foundation and then MAYBE use some steroids. Right now it is all an illusion. No real foundation and will only lead to injury and havoc on his endocrine system.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    This is a "Before/After" thread everyone....not a lecture series on proper PH useage. Plenty of threads for learning about PHs....as much as I may agree on certain topics, let's keep this thread to what the title implies. Bashing & lecturing should be kept to PMs IMO.

    -Papa!-
    i personally think you have to draw the line SOMEWHERE. when a 19 year old kid juices when he has no musculature whatsoever, it is patently irresponsible to applaud it without an equal measure of admonishment and disappointment.

    this sort of thing makes me wish the sh1t was illegal again. this kid will probably be fine, but what if he'd been 15? or had preexisting liver disease? or way overdosed? steroids generally wont kill you, but then again you can jump from a moving car a bunch of times and probably be fine, too.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by SOLARUS View Post
    i personally think you have to draw the line SOMEWHERE. when a 19 year old kid juices when he has no musculature whatsoever, it is patently irresponsible to applaud it without an equal measure of admonishment and disappointment.

    this sort of thing makes me wish the sh1t was illegal again. this kid will probably be fine, but what if he'd been 15? or had preexisting liver disease? or way overdosed? steroids generally wont kill you, but then again you can jump from a moving car a bunch of times and probably be fine, too.
    Dude, seriously, who cares? Nobody forced him into doing something w/o researching it or asking others 1st. Some people learn the hard way.

    I could easily get wriled up about tons of posts, but I don't. I've darn near heard it all.....I'm over it.

    And as I stated, if ppl wish to bash or preach in this particular dude's thread, use PM. He's just showing results....nothing more. My $.02
    •   
       


  11. ok.. as for the lectures..... what ever.

    However I do respect your opinion. so Thank you.


    AS for my age I am 33 yrs old not 19. I have been lifting for 1 1/2 yrs. and have been a distance runner for the past 2..marathon runner. ...
    As for the last 6mts I have been in the gym 6 day a week. Every day I work out a different body part... bi's. tri's, back, sholders, legs, cardio.

    As for my diet. I lost over 10lbs before Havoc... Mostly around the waist.

  12. if those 6 days a week in the gym were lifting weights then IMHO it is way too much, this is not a lecture and i'm sharing by 18 years of lifting experience here.

    in most cases, too much = too little

    however thanks ogdlow for starting your thread and sharing your experience.

  13. Thanks Ogdlow for sharing your before & after photos! Those are always welcome dood!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ogdlow View Post
    AS for my age I am 33 yrs old not 19.
    oh ok...not sure how the 19 y/o business got mixed in with that. sorry.

  15. Good gains, but seriously why are u taking steroids? Looks like you had never worked out before taking the Havoc. What ever happened to bodybuilding and putting on some solid muscle before working out? I mean ppl at AM always rip on the newbs taking steroids over there, but I see much more ppl on AM taking steroids who have NO right to.

    Jus' sayin'

    carry on
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SOLARUS View Post
    this sort of thing makes me wish the sh1t was illegal again.
    Right, because making it illegal definately kept it off the streets. I was 16 when I did my first Test Cyp cycle. I had been lifting three years before I did it. Even at that age, I was able to procure ilicit substances from an older chap in my club.

    18 years old (though a pretty arbitrary age) and you should be able to put whatever shyt in your body you darn well please. Roids, coke, crank, whatever. It's none of my or the governments dam business what you do with your body. (as long as you don't agress against someone else in the process.) You own it, you control what goes into it, just as you control the proceeds from its labor. /end rant

    OGDLOW,
    NICE Transformation. Keep up the good work. Keep your calories up during PCT and keep up the intensity and you should maintain your gains.

    Word.

  17. man I must say It is great to hear feedback from you all. ....
    Learn Teach Lead.

  18. and.. u are not ready or good enough or even worthy untill you have atleast 7+ yrs of lifting under your belt...

    I do understand the effects.. the effects of what can happen if you only have 1 1/2yrs or 23 yrs of lifting.

    I will say this yet again. I do respect everybody opinion and yes it does have vaule to my consideration. U guys would not have posted a comment if you were not just tring to look out for me..

    BUT!!!! dont make this thread a lecture.

  19. He said he was a runner. What is wrong with being an endurance athlete?. Do people somehow think that you have to be a bodybuilder or powerlifter to benefit from a steroid cycle?. I don't understand that mentality.

  20. r. What is wrong with being an endurance athlete?. Do people somehow think that you have to be a bodybuilder or powerlifter to benefit from a steroid cycle?. I don't understand that mentality.
    Well Put....


  21. Who cares, he's going to do it reguardless of what anyones says, hell he already did.... What is the point of picking him apart for his choice to cycle early? Who cares, he ran a cycle, and made awsome gains .. On that note, "dude, nice gains, looking great". MHO

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mathis50262 View Post
    Who cares, he's going to do it reguardless of what anyones says, hell he already did.... What is the point of picking him apart for his choice to cycle early? Who cares, he ran a cycle, and made awsome gains ..
    the "picking him apart" done by certain posters may not influence the original poster however it may be of help to anyone that maybe considering running a cycle regardless of the length of time they've been training or their age.


  23. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    the "picking him apart" done by certain posters may not influence the original poster however it may be of help to anyone than maybe considering running a cycle regardless of the length of time they've been training or their age.

    Agreed!

  24. It appears as though he is flexing some in the second pic esp in the trap/pec areas. I wouldn't be surprised if the second pic was taken right after a full body workout to get the pumped look. Lighting also appears a bit better in the 2nd pic. Just my opinion. I mean there were definite gains, however not as much as it looks though.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by searcyc2 View Post
    It appears as though he is flexing some in the second pic esp in the trap/pec areas. I wouldn't be surprised if the second pic was taken right after a full body workout to get the pumped look. Lighting also appears a bit better in the 2nd pic. Just my opinion. I mean there were definite gains, however not as much as it looks though.
    are you saying that the pics are inspired by the muscletech advertising handbook of before and after pics?

  26. yeh. also my tan makes me look more cut

  27. total weight gain is 13lbs

  28. Obviously, you shouldn't have even conjured up the thought process to put your finger on that button that says, "Purchase Now" for a long, long, long, and once more long, long time. With that being said, you've already done it - I just wouldn't do it again for a long, long, long and once more long, long time....seriously, a long time.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    He said he was a runner. What is wrong with being an endurance athlete?. Do people somehow think that you have to be a bodybuilder or powerlifter to benefit from a steroid cycle?. I don't understand that mentality.
    That doesnt negate the point that he was far from ready. Im not sure how much i believe the 1.5 years of lifting. Was it all lifting and no eating? Really i dont care though as it doesnt really change much. The main problem i have with threads like these is that i have a little brother who wants to be in shape like me along with his little buddies and i certainly dont want them looking at these kind of post with the thought that its perfectly ok to go this route. I only see him once a week and i do my best to keep him on the straight and narrow but curiousity and impatience usually gets the best of young teens and i dont want that for him or his friends.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    That doesnt negate the point that he was far from ready. Im not sure how much i believe the 1.5 years of lifting. Was it all lifting and no eating? Really i dont care though as it doesnt really change much. The main problem i have with threads like these is that i have a little brother who wants to be in shape like me along with his little buddies and i certainly dont want them looking at these kind of post with the thought that its perfectly ok to go this route. I only see him once a week and i do my best to keep him on the straight and narrow but curiousity and impatience usually gets the best of young teens and i dont want that for him or his friends.

    I don't understand your reply to my post. What is "ready"?. My point was that everyone seems to think that only bodybuilders/powerlifters benefit from steroid use. Hasn't anyone heard of endurance atheletes using "gear"?. Just because the guy doesn't appear to have a bodybuilders body doesn't make him any less of an athlete. There are people that want to increase the strength slow twitch fibers as opposed to fast twitch. We all have different goals. You assume that the orignal posters goal was to gain massive amounts of strength and increase the muscle mass.....


    Why the one-sided point of view?. The original poster is not a teenager. That would be different. Sure maybe he could have waited a few years, but really would that make much of difference?.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 11:08 PM
  2. Just joined, old pics and current pics
    By sonnyv in forum Pics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 03:41 AM
  3. havoc pics of gun changes
    By boo99 in forum Pics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 12:46 PM
  4. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 08:43 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 09:08 PM
Log in
Log in