can you stack fat burner and nitric oxide

val5

Awards
hey guys i want to ask, can you stack fat burner with nitric oxide for extrem result?
i read from ironman magazine that you can stack fat burner with No that not contain caffeine...

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, NO expands vessels while caffeine constricts vessels. NO doesn't really help with size or strength anyway. I think you can find something better to spend your money on than NO.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey guys i want to ask, can you stack fat burner with nitric oxide for extrem result?
i read from ironman magazine that you can stack fat burner with No that not contain caffeine...
then ironman should drop most of their sponsors. almost all the best selling NO pre workout drinks have caffeine and or other stimulants in them. ie. noexplode, no shotgun, ragnarok, smash, white flood, just to name a few.:hammer:

val5

Awards
so what can i stack together with fat burner to boost my energy?
i go to gym 4 times a week...
my diet also clean, no oil,no sugar, no salt...

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
green tea (which will help your fat burning too), b-12 and ginsing

you can take NO products with caffeine as long as you don't abuse the thermo/fat burners as it does reduce the effects of arginine supps. There are other reasons to take arginine (ie creatine production) anyway, and about the cost...roughly the same as glutamine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so what can i stack together with fat burner to boost my energy?
i go to gym 4 times a week...
my diet also clean, no oil,no sugar, no salt...
the point being, almost all the popular NO booster pre-workout drinks contain a hefty amount of caffeine/stimulant. no matter what their research has come up with-and it seems to change everyday. in the real world people must be getting results or they wouldn't keep buying. here's a tip-a lot of people have had good results stacking white flood/leviathan reloaded.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
the point being, almost all the popular NO booster pre-workout drinks contain a hefty amount of caffeine/stimulant. no matter what their research has come up with-and it seems to change everyday. in the real world people must be getting results or they wouldn't keep buying. here's a tip-a lot of people have had good results stacking white flood/leviathan reloaded.
You could also opt for the non-caffeine White BLOOD if your worried about it, but I see no problem combining the two, other than moderating stimulate use.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You could also opt for the non-caffeine White BLOOD if your worried about it, but I see no problem combining the two, other than moderating stimulate use.
didn't even know there was a non-caffeine white flood. damn, you might be alright after all.:hammer: might be interested in that one myself. thanks.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
didn't even know there was a non-caffeine white flood. damn, you might be alright after all.:hammer: might be interested in that one myself. thanks.
White BLOOD is an NO product in capsules,
White FLOOD is an NO product in powder that contains stims.

I'm not a big caffeine guy myself, so I usually opt for WB, especially if I'm stacking it with a fat burner. :)

It's all love bigt

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
White BLOOD is an NO product in capsules,
White FLOOD is an NO product in powder that contains stims.

I'm not a big caffeine guy myself, so I usually opt for WB, especially if I'm stacking it with a fat burner. :)

It's all love bigt
i didn't catch that. yeah, i have used the white blood/green bulge before with good results. nice products imo, don't hear that much about them since white flood/green mag came out. to the op, if you want non-stim i agree white blood in capsules is a good choice.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i didn't catch that. yeah, i have used the white blood/green bulge before with good results. nice products imo, don't hear that much about them since white flood/green mag came out. to the op, if you want non-stim i agree white blood in capsules is a good choice.
Yup they're still some of my favorites, good for "on the go"

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO, combining fat burners and NO products, along with a fruit-based antioxidant, is pretty ideal. When you send free fatty acids into the bloodstream, the last things you want are constricted blood vessels hindering transport to liver and muscle. With something like DCP it would be less of a problem, since the fatty acids are blocked from being reesterified - but veinous "bottlenecks" in flow combined with increased FA levels in blood are inviting some long-term ****-upedness (amplified Angiotensin-II response to adrenergic vasoconstriction, etc.)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
then ironman should drop most of their sponsors. almost all the best selling NO pre workout drinks have caffeine and or other stimulants in them. ie. noexplode, no shotgun, ragnarok, smash, white flood, just to name a few.:hammer:

There is a caffeine free version of Ragnarok available in Warrior Melon and Ballistic Blue Raz :). I use it daily.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There is a caffeine free version of Ragnarok available in Warrior Melon and Ballistic Blue Raz :). I use it daily.
i like the stim effect of the original. was impressed with the boost i got from it. also the creatine profile is top notch. good product.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
i like the stim effect of the original. was impressed with the boost i got from it. also the creatine profile is top notch. good product.
I honestly have used both and get just as much of a pump from the non caffeine as I do with the caffeine. The energy is slightly higher with the caffeine...but I usually have a thermo workin for me anyway so I make up for that.

Thanks for the kind words :)