HALODROL-50 Cycle support & PCT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyes4eagle

Awards
I got my hands on (the original) Halodrol-50.
Need to know from someone that is experienced and knowledgeable:

1. When is the best time in the day to take this?

2. Is it ok to continue to take NO and if yes, when?

3. Is it ok to continue to take creatine and if yes, when?

4. Should I take milk thistle and if yes, when and what dosage?

5. What PCT should I take and when?

As of now, for cycle support I am looking at: AI cycle support, Liver Longer or Liverator.

When, how much and should I take milk thistle for cycle support and PCT? Any preferred brand/mfg.?

For PCT: Liver longer or Liverator, 6 oxo extreme and not sure what test. booster product?

I will probably also take Supercisus RX or a product with at least 600mg of Cissus Quad throughout.

Product recommendations for above and feedback?

Any other suggestions are welcome!

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
two things:

1. you posted this in the worng section.

2.:gotsearch

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey bro he is right if you post in the steriod section you would get more answers but here are my suggestions

1. When is the best time in the day to take this? spread it out evenly take one dose pre-wo if you get the original and your taking more than 1 cap a day take the other about 6 -8 hour later

2. Is it ok to continue to take NO and if yes, when? IMO no

3. Is it ok to continue to take creatine and if yes, when? IMO wait till pct to do the creatine

4. Should I take milk thistle and if yes, when and what
dosage? Yes it is contained in Cycle Support

5. What PCT should I take and when? For this cycle HD only you could get by with Post Cycle Support or Stoked with Lean Xtreme and some SAMe and IC3

As of now, for cycle support I am looking at: AI cycle support, Liver Longer or Liverator. Cycle Support contains all the support supps you need do not need the other products pre-load it 10-14 day before youb start cycle

When, how much and should I take milk thistle for cycle support and PCT? Any preferred brand/mfg.? All the milk thistle you need is contained in Cycle Support

For PCT: Liver longer or Liverator, 6 oxo extreme and not sure what test. booster product? Post Cycle Support Or Stoked with some Lean Xtreme and SAMe and IC3

I will probably also take Supercisus RX or a product with at least 600mg of Cissus Quad throughout. Good idea

Product recommendations for above and feedback It would be alot easier and cheaper to just get h-drol you can get 2 bottles of it for alot less than 1 of the original

Status
Not open for further replies.