Napalm content in Atomic Meltdown

jdev

Awards
  • Established
How much Napalm is in Atomic Meltdown?
Also for those who have used Atomic Meltdown how long does it last?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might be proprietary, not sure. I did some searching for you and came up with nothing. You might want to PM Dsade a link to this thread or post in the RPN subforum.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much Napalm is in Atomic Meltdown?
Also for those who have used Atomic Meltdown how long does it last?
There is roughly 1/2 bottle of napalm in every Atomic Meltdown.

The bottle should last anywhere from 15-18 sessions depending on your size and the amount used.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
my question is that if you only tan twice a week will you actually see any results from the napalm being in it?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my question is that if you only tan twice a week will you actually see any results from the napalm being in it?

I used AM before i ever used napalm solo, and i did notice subtle differences in definition and vascularity even at a few times a week.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
As far as vascularity - it's near immediate with me. I get good improvement within a half hour.

Too bad I can't wear it to the gym due to the smell.

It is really good though.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as vascularity - it's near immediate with me. I get good improvement within a half hour.

Too bad I can't wear it to the gym due to the smell.

It is really good though.

We should have a scent reducer out for the AM very shortly. :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. That would be very cool to apply a bit of it on my arms/delts/chest before a workout. (Doesn't seem to need a whole lot of Meltdown to bring out vascularity.)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet. That would be very cool to apply a bit of it on my arms/delts/chest before a workout. (Doesn't seem to need a whole lot of Meltdown to bring out vascularity.)
Agreed - I don't have to apply that much myself and the vascularity aspect is really prominent.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
since napalm is out, i might give atomic meltdown a try now as i have to order some multivitamins anyway.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It would be best to stack AM with Napalm and sub in the AM when you're going to be tanning, using Napalm the rest of the time.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
since napalm is out, i might give atomic meltdown a try now as i have to order some multivitamins anyway.
Great to hear. I really think you'll be impressed with the effects. Make sure to let us know how it works out for you. :)

When you do get a chance definitely try out avant's napalm, the stuff really is phenominal.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be best to stack AM with Napalm and sub in the AM when you're going to be tanning, using Napalm the rest of the time.
That's exactly what i'm doing right now. Love it bro!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Just got back inside. I like Meltdown as far as the darkening effect.
(Have not been using a tanning bed - once week outside.)

The smell is just a bit much. I have to shower before I go anywhere.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
would it be possible to put some Yohimbine in w/ the atomic meltdown?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would it be possible to put some Yohimbine in w/ the atomic meltdown?
Yohimbine HCL is already in the formula. :)

Here is the ingredient profile:

Ingredients:

Aqua, Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Cissus Quadrangularis,Green Coffee Bean Extract, DHA Bronzer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Seaweed and Apple polyphenol complex, Glyceryl Stearate, Sesamin, L-Tyrosine & Actibronze complex, Bio-tanning complex, Propionyl-L.Carnitine, Benzyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triglyceride complex, Glycerrhetinic Acid, Beta-Alanine, Glycerin, Ceteareth-12, Caffeine, Raspberry Ketones, n-methyl-2-pyrrolidinone, Laurocapram, l-menthol, Yohimbine HCl, Cetyl Palmitate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seaweed?
Surely, you cant be serious?
I elaborated a bit in the above post. They are fairly potent anti-oxidants as well as apple polyphenols.

They also note some very nice skin enhancing effects of improved hydration and overall general maintenance.

Here is some more good info on seaweed:

Seaweed has the ability to react with protein to form a gel which has a pronounced moisturising effect on the skin, softens the hands and body, and produces soothing face packs or masks. It has been known for a long time that seaweed is an emollient with smoothing, tissue renewal and anti-inflammatory properties that can have a positive effect on problems such as facial wrinkles. It acts as a moisturiser by its hydrating and protective action of forming a layer on the skin that reduces loss of skin moisture through evaporation.

Essential Fatty Acids that are contained in Seaweed are a part of the lipid layer in your skin, and help maintain the suppleness and elasticity of skin. These fats have long been known to be necessary for the body's functioning, their deficiency results in the skin losing moisture and leading to hardening and drying. Only recently, however, has their role in skincare become clearly understood. Essential Fatty Acids along with Ceramides, Oxidants, Alpha Hydroxy Acids and Vitamin A & E work harmoniously to ensure that the skin is nourished from deep within. They are now an important constituent of products for intensive skincare.

Seaweeds contain Algal polyphenols & Carotenoids which have been proven to be powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants are compounds that protect against cell damage inflicted by molecules called oxygen-free radicals, which are a major cause of disease and aging. Like beta carotene and vitamins C and E, polyphenols protects the cells in your body from an unstable form of oxygen called a free radical. The antioxidant combines with the free radical to prevent it from attaching to and damaging the cells in your body.
Seaweed has been used as an effective treatment for conditions like Psoriasis, Eczema, Dermatitis and Acne. Certain seaweed species have been used in China for the treatment of cancer. Research has indicated cancerous tumours seem to be inhibited by long-chained polysaccharides found in seaweeds.

Last edited:
Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seaweed is good stuff. I know I was researching it at one point possibly for some anti estrogenic effects as well (I cant remember specifically though...).

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Btw, been using atomic meltdown approx 1 or 2 times/week for about 3 weeks now. And I just got in a bottle of napalm. We will see how it goes.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Btw, been using atomic meltdown approx 1 or 2 times/week for about 3 weeks now. And I just got in a bottle of napalm. We will see how it goes.
Let us know my friend. :)

How have you liked the atomic meltdown thusfar?

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I elaborated a bit in the above post. They are fairly potent anti-oxidants as well as apple polyphenols.

They also note some very nice skin enhancing effects of improved hydration and overall general maintenance.

Here is some more good info on seaweed:
You missed my joke sir.:frustrate

"I am serious, and stop calling me shirley." :toofunny:

I dont actually care if there is seaweed in it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You missed my joke sir.:frustrate

"I am serious, and stop calling me shirley." :toofunny:

I dont actually care if there is seaweed in it.
Dude, it's the low carbs haha. The periodic hypoglycemia effects my cognitive function. :(

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the tan a lot, but the smell, which I know you have since improved is a bit much like jmh said. Other than that saaaallll good.
A scent reducer for the Atomic Meltdown is in beta testing as we speak. This should help significantly for those with the scent issues. :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A scent reducer for the Atomic Meltdown is in beta testing as we speak. This should help significantly for those with the scent issues. :D
:thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm also looking to switch to a completely unscented Shea Butter. the raw nut butter has a pretty potent and "off" smell, which is why we tried so hard to cover it with the java scent.

If I can secure this unscented shea butter, I should be able to further reduce the scent. Should know something by next week.

The green coffee bean and Cissus are actually one of the big contributors to the "syrup" scent. Those who purchased the 50% Cissus powder can vouch for that...but I am constantly working on the formula to make it more "society friendly" without sacrificing effectiveness.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think unscented is the way to go. I dont know if it absorbs deep into my pores but even after a shower if I start sweating I notice the smell. Lotion seems to help cover it a bit.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think unscented is the way to go. I dont know if it absorbs deep into my pores but even after a shower if I start sweating I notice the smell. Lotion seems to help cover it a bit.
That's not a bad idea, but te Napalm and actives tend to have a distinct smell...it would be difficult.

nd22121

Awards
would it be okay to use this stuff after a prohormone stack during my pct. i just want something to look little darker. if not this product, any suggestions?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would it be okay to use this stuff after a prohormone stack during my pct. i just want something to look little darker. if not this product, any suggestions?
Absolutely! It can help turn you into a bronzed god while etching in a little detail along the way. Anytime is a good time for Atomic Meltdown. :D

nd22121

Awards
oh ok, i didnt know if any of the ingriedients in it would mess up my pct.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also how long does the darker skin color last?
Some people hold color better than others. It's dependent upon a few factors. The bronzers should help you add some color in fairly quickly, and the accelerators can help build that lasting color that we all strive for.

I've used it a few times a week and have been able to hold my color pretty good.

nd22121

Awards
alright sweet, thanks. so do you think 1 bottle would be good enough to last the summer, i mean not make the whole bottle last the summer but apply it according to the directions, and have the color last? sry if that sounds like the same kind of question

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright sweet, thanks. so do you think 1 bottle would be good enough to last the summer, i mean not make the whole bottle last the summer but apply it according to the directions, and have the color last? sry if that sounds like the same kind of question
It honestly depends on how often you plan on using it. 1 bottle should get you a good 15-18 sessions depending on amount used. Good luck with this and make sure to let us know how it works out for you.

nd22121

Awards
i just ordered AM, and have another question. do you need to be in the sun to take advantage of its tanning abilities or will it work without sunlight as well?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just ordered AM, and have another question. do you need to be in the sun to take advantage of its tanning abilities or will it work without sunlight as well?
The formula contains both bronzers and tan accelerators. It's specifically designed to interact with UV light for great tanning effects. It works well in both natural and artificial(tanning bed) uv light.