Which ecdysterone supplement?

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
I know a lot of people on the forums think that ecdysterone is one of the many "snake-oil supplements" that is out on the market. But there are some people who swear by it, and for those people, which products are the ones to go for?

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Tried two products with this in it and never really seen anything great. Yeah, got some harding out of it but there are much better options out there for about the same price.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
the best ecdy product is bulk94percentextract from np...

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know a lot of people on the forums think that ecdysterone is one of the many "snake-oil supplements" that is out on the market. But there are some people who swear by it, and for those people, which products are the ones to go for?
I would tell you the following:

1.) Kre-Anabolyn
2.) E-bol
3.) Omnibolic

All 3 use a high quality Rhaponticum Carthamoides extract (NOT cyanotis vaga) as their base ingredient. If your goal is muscle mass/fullness go with Kre-Anabolyn. Adaptogenic qualities E-bol and endurance/work capacity Omnibolic. If you do well on Ecdy you really can't go wrong with any one of these.

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
I would tell you the following:

1.) Kre-Anabolyn
2.) E-bol
3.) Omnibolic

All 3 use a high quality Rhaponticum Carthamoides extract (NOT cyanotis vaga) as their base ingredient. If your goal is muscle mass/fullness go with Kre-Anabolyn. Adaptogenic qualities E-bol and endurance/work capacity Omnibolic. If you do well on Ecdy you really can't go wrong with any one of these.

hmmmm.... cant seem to find Anabolyn anywhere - linkage?