Fatloss and AP...never tried it

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
I have never used AP before and am going on a cut in 2 weeks. I want to know if it would be ideal for fat loss? If I take this can I keep my carbs the same as on my current bulk (43%)? I am looking to lose 5 lbs in 8 weeks. How many calories would you drop from maintenance (3000cal), to make this happen? Or should I just add cardio because i don't do it during a bulk....keeping the cals the same or a little lower? I would appreciate your help.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
you should be able to lose 5 lbs in eight weeks just by upping yoru cardio in all honesty. I would say you sure can keep your carbs the same, and maybe drop 500 cal, throw in some DCP, call it a day in two weeks lol

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
weight loss

I'm looking to lose only fat. I'm trying to preserve mass and strength so i figured I'd cut slowly. I plan to use what I have, which is AP and Sesamin Oil....maybe an anti-cort like retain?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd say keep carbs near the same maybe drop a little bit. Drop like 200-300 calories and add a couple cardio sessions. Assess how the fat loss is going and then maybe slowly lower the carbs as fat loss slows. AP is great on a cut as it preserves mass and allows you to keep carbs higher than usual on a cut keeping strength and pumps up as well.