What products do you REALLY want?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Just making this thread to see what it is you, the consumer, really want. On our side it is easy to design a product with what we have in mind but I want to hear things that you guys want. It can be general product ideas or specific new ingredients.

:)

LMD

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
steriod like gains without the side effects or PCT. Too much to ask?

P

poacher

Awards
  • Established
PLEASE, a non hormonal product that would sell for under 50$ US for a month supply that would help with recovery without diminishing effects over time. I keep thinking their has to be some combination of a NO/creatine that most of us will respond to. I am talking small but consistant gains. Maybe it is because of my size I dont respond well to theese products. I probably need to mega dose.

I

isoc

Awards
  • Established
agree wtih australian made, would like to add that the gains should not be bloat, or water, but lean mass increases, much easier to maintain. Also, should cause increase in workout intensity/aggression without the need for stim, and the aggression part would have short active life, about an hour so as not to effect other parts of life.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Or perhaps some pre workout aggression like MDHT or something along those lines.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
A pure energy supplement.
Most out there are melt fat, join a circus, whatever pills.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Yah sort of what USP is claiming what PRIME is supposed to be. I am hoping....
haha usp claims that recreate makes fat fly which we all know is impossible. :hammer:

it's a decent fat burner, it just doesnt make fat fly off

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Mood enhancer. Similar to new X-dream maybe, but something that won't put you to sleep.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Mood enhancer. Similar to new X-dream maybe, but something that won't put you to sleep.
Me too!!! And make it efficient with consistent use. Not like phenibut where the effects diminish too fast...

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
a penis enlargement pill that really adds a few inches

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
I have something that wil lincrease the effectiveness of creatine by at least 50% any takers?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I think a lot of this is wishful thinking honestly. It would be hard to find any non pharmaceutical that increases muscle mass, decreases body fat, prevents muscle break down, etc. better than anything currently out there. Heck Epi and SD do a good enough job at that I can't imagine anything doing it any better.

I will look into some mood enhancers though again I think the market is saturated with some good ones like ALCAR and rhodiola.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
I think a lot of this is wishful thinking honestly. It would be hard to find any non pharmaceutical that increases muscle mass, decreases body fat, prevents muscle break down, etc. better than anything currently out there. Heck Epi and SD do a good enough job at that I can't imagine anything doing it any better.

I will look into some mood enhancers though again I think the market is saturated with some good ones like ALCAR and rhodiola.
Epi and SD are not non-hormonal which is what peopel seem to be asking for. unfortunately, those aren't listed in Vida.:afro:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Epi and SD are not non-hormonal which is what peopel seem to be asking for. unfortunately, those aren't listed in Vida.:afro:
I understand that, my main point was the fact that it's improbable a compound like that will ever be found by a non-pharma company any time in the near future. I mean it is basically asking for a company to find a very potent SARM in a plant, whereas most of them are designed and synthetic.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
I understand that, my main point was the fact that it's improbable a compound like that will ever be found by a non-pharma company any time in the near future. I mean it is basically asking for a company to find a very potent SARM in a plant, whereas most of them are designed and synthetic.
maybe/maybe not. The fact is, it won't be foud by people without the scientific background necessary to do so -- unlike PH's

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
maybe/maybe not. The fact is, it won't be foud by people without the scientific background necessary to do so -- unlike PH's
Doesn't matter how smart you are or your education level, it comes down to $$$. Unfortunately most of us don't have the backing to use a computer from Los Alamos to do protein folding simulations and other tests to create our own super supplement.

I agree that most compounds found were based off of other people's research, however, what more do you expect from people who don't have the sort of money necessary to conduct their own research? Do you realize how expensive it is? Heck a gallon of acetonitrile is like $150, let alone the $100,000 LCMS! The fact that people used previous research to bring out PH's isn't really as bad as someone attempting to put their own molecule together and have it synthesized. Heck if I were looking at molecular structure and wanted to design a steroid I would use a structure similar to tren with a conjugated pi system , however, the repercussions of this could be horrible considering it could end up like a compound such as cheque drops, toxic in anything over higher mcg doses.

All I am saying is that it is hard to knock companies for doing these things. If we couldn't rely on other people's research then we would be relying on universities to bring out supplements.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't matter how smart you are or your education level, it comes down to $$$. Unfortunately most of us don't have the backing to use a computer from Los Alamos to do protein folding simulations and other tests to create our own super supplement.

I agree that most compounds found were based off of other people's research, however, what more do you expect from people who don't have the sort of money necessary to conduct their own research? Do you realize how expensive it is? Heck a gallon of acetonitrile is like $150, let alone the $100,000 LCMS! The fact that people used previous research to bring out PH's isn't really as bad as someone attempting to put their own molecule together and have it synthesized. Heck if I were looking at molecular structure and wanted to design a steroid I would use a structure similar to tren with a conjugated pi system , however, the repercussions of this could be horrible considering it could end up like a compound such as cheque drops, toxic in anything over higher mcg doses.

All I am saying is that it is hard to knock companies for doing these things. If we couldn't rely on other people's research then we would be relying on universities to bring out supplements.
You must not know me - i think I know how expensive it is :)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
You must not know me - i think I know how expensive it is :)
Yes, I recognize the name, but considering the openness of the forums I am sort of speaking out loud for others because a lot of people don't realize the expenses involved. As much as I love research, it baffles me how much it costs.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I recognize the name, but considering the openness of the forums I am sort of speaking out loud for others because a lot of people don't realize the expenses involved. As much as I love research, it baffles me how much it costs.
I have several potential sarms in my back pocket but companies seem more interested in repackaging the same old **** with ridiculous marketing.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I have several potential sarms in my back pocket but companies seem more interested in repackaging the same old **** with ridiculous marketing.
Yeah although the plant derived SARM's I've seen just aren't potent enough or concentrated enough (which effects price) to be effective.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Probably because they were "developed" by people who knw nothing about what they are looking at.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
didnt read the whole thread........but the above statement is what i want.
Haha when you guys find it let me know and we were be rich and create our own pharmaceutical company ;). As well as win what is in my avatar!

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
something that boosts T that also has a truly affective DHT blocker. All the good stuff makes you go bald if you're susceptible.
I mean, there has to be something out there on this entire planet that can do just that..!:aargh:

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
I actually worked with a Nobel laureate and I am not going to lie it was constant jealousy ;).
That's because working woth a Nobel Laureate does not make you one. I met Linus Pauling years ago and he was a nice old man but it really brought into perspective what a Nobel Laureate isn't.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
That's because working woth a Nobel Laureate does not make you one. I met Linus Pauling years ago and he was a nice old man but it really brought into perspective what a Nobel Laureate isn't.
Of course it doesn't, but you really do see how brilliant they can be. I worked with Dr. Kroto who discovered Buckminsterfullerene and just their insight and outlook on research is enough to learn from.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I don't disagree with anything being said here. It is very difficult for a non-pharma company to come out with something very innovative that hasen't been piggybacked without spending excess amounts of money.

The supplement industry is a very cut throat biz.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want a pre-cardio drink. There are alot of pre-workout drinks but not any pre-cardio drinks....

Something that could be taken before fasted cardio would be awesome!

5gr Leucine
2.5gr Tyrosine
3gr ALCAR
1000mcg B-12
100mg Rasberry Ketones
50mg ALA
50mg CoQ10
200mch Selenium

This could be taken before evening cardio or before fasted cardio and people can easily add their own stim touch; yohimbe, caffeine, ehpedra, 1,3-dimethylamylamine, Sulbutiamine, or Coleus Forskohlii. Which are all VERY affordable at NP (hopefully soon I can add 7-keto/7-OH caps to that list :D )

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i want a good recomp product that includes the following
Each Capsule
AA 250mgs
Forskolin 25mgs
Divanil 300mgs
TTA 200mgs
6-bromo 30mgs

so you would take 5 capsules per day for 8 weeks
i would EASILY pay 70dollars per month
also the synergy between these ingredients would be beyond phenomenol
maybe u could add 130mgs of icariin per capsule...

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Something like this would be cool

Procaine for its inhibiting the MAO
PEA
Hydergine
Picamilon or somthing similar

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
something to reduce acetyl CoA carboxylase 2 enzyme so i can incorperate happy meals in my diet...happy meal meaning 2x quarter pounder w/cheese, supersize of couse!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMD....I'll tell you what you should look into...

1) An Insulin mimicing supplement. Something like Anabolic Pump and/or P-slin, but way better. I tried a month of them and they were "ok". I then made my own stack through research, and it yield much better results and was way cheaper. I even couldnt taste sugar very much for a little bit after I took it. Wierd. This is something that would sell, and something that you could turn into something huge...something thats like oral insulin!

2) A preworkout supplement that contains no stims. Every preworkout thing has freakin caffeine in it, and i cant take caffeine. Kills my heartburn and i crash from it like hell. I can although, use chocomine, which is weird.

3) A multivitamin

4) Transdermals of sorts

5) Ill think of more. Check ur PM.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually worked with a Nobel laureate and I am not going to lie it was constant jealousy ;).
That reminds me of my molecular biology professor who told us stories about working with Nobel laureate Tom Czech (RNA Self-Splicing). Said the guy was an absolute genius, and always used himself as a super-low reference standard :lol:

I like your 2 suggestions natty. Everybody likes their carbs :) And I'm no big fan of caffeine. Ragnarok Caffeine-Free is the best thing I've got right now, but often I just mix my own Tyrosine+BA+Cit Mal+AEE etc. Tastes nasty but I know what's in it.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I want a pre-cardio drink. There are alot of pre-workout drinks but not any pre-cardio drinks....

Something that could be taken before fasted cardio would be awesome!

5gr Leucine
2.5gr Tyrosine
3gr ALCAR
1000mcg B-12
100mg Rasberry Ketones
50mg ALA
50mg CoQ10
200mch Selenium

This could be taken before evening cardio or before fasted cardio and people can easily add their own stim touch; yohimbe, caffeine, ehpedra, 1,3-dimethylamylamine, Sulbutiamine, or Coleus Forskohlii. Which are all VERY affordable at NP (hopefully soon I can add 7-keto/7-OH caps to that list :D )
Yeah I gotta agree here there isn't much in the market for this. I will look into some things.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I gotta agree here there isn't much in the market for this. I will look into some things.
Hot diggity dog :dance:

For flavouring measures....this morning I mixed most of the above mentions powders together with a little lemon juice and one cystal lite on the go packets and taste wasn't bad at all. Not far off from what regular cyrstal lite tastes....it wasn't as sweet.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Hot diggity dog :dance:

For flavouring measures....this morning I mixed most of the above mentions powders together with a little lemon juice and one cystal lite on the go packets and taste wasn't bad at all. Not far off from what regular cyrstal lite tastes....it wasn't as sweet.
There are quite a few ingedients that could be used -- would you be looking to increase endurance, increase output, decrease post aerobic fatigue -- let me guess, all of the above?

Unfortunately, I can see the future of what people will bring out: a shitload of caffeine, some silly carb source like waxy maize starch, and then a smattering of other crap at too low a dose to be meaningful.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i want a good recomp product that includes the following
Each Capsule
AA 250mgs
Forskolin 25mgs
Divanil 300mgs
TTA 200mgs
6-bromo 30mgs

so you would take 5 capsules per day for 8 weeks
i would EASILY pay 70dollars per month
also the synergy between these ingredients would be beyond phenomenol
maybe u could add 130mgs of icariin per capsule...

I really really like this idea. Great for a natty product as well, test boosting, free up free test, and then AA. Nice!

I also like DW's idea for a precardio product.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
I really really like this idea. Great for a natty product as well, test boosting, free up free test, and then AA. Nice!

I also like DW's idea for a precardio product.
tell me something you don't like?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Insulin Spiking Pre-Meal Custom Capsules from Custom Capsule:

(doses kept secret until i see results)
Gymnema Sylvestre (75% Gymnemic Acids)
Guggul ( 10% Guggulsterones)
Bitter Melon Ext. (10% Charantin)
Cinnamon Bark Extract
Banaba Leaf PE 1%
Na R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
chromium
vanadyl
Himematsutake
Wild Yam

PM me if u need any help with doses or locating supplies

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
are internasal delivery supplements legal? Id like to see a internasal spray for preworkout or during workout energy/rage boost. That would be nuts!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i want something with superdrol like gains...............

barring ALL SIDES and PCT!

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
so about those trophins coming back...
I too like DW would like to see a pre cardio drink like that at a competitive price to buying bulk and mixing it myself. Obviously bulk would probably remain cheaper but something like MANs octane which is a good deal considering whats in it.