Cordygen VO2: My new favorite.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I train crossfit. For those of you who don't know, it's like competetive fitness that is both taxing on your muscular and cardiovascular systems. It's basically powerlifting mixed with gymnastics mixed with intense cardio.

Since I've made the switch from a bodybuilding style of training, I've noticed that a lot of the supplements that I used to like are not good for this style of training. Then I stumbled on Cordygen VO2.

This is the best non-basic supplement I've found for this style of training. It is simply amazing. In crossfit, all your systems are taxed so much, but I never really felt like I was at my limit. My body was still willing to go, I only stopped because I was done. Fatigue feels completely different on it.

If you do any style of performance training, whether it's crossfit, MMA, or sport specific, you really should try this out.

Millenium is quickly becoming my favorite company. They always conduct themselves very well, and have an amazing looking line. I work for a Canadian supplement website, and I'm going to do everything in my power to bring them up north.

Thanks

DB2000

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
That's cool. Crossfit is an interesting system. A cousin of mine who is going to try to be a NAVY Seal has been training it for a year and looks really good.

Another supplement thats good for that style of training is Purple WRAATH, it's like BCAAs plus performance enhancers. When I play basketball and do martial arts I'll use it and it helps me.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
That's cool. Crossfit is an interesting system. A cousin of mine who is going to try to be a NAVY Seal has been training it for a year and looks really good.

Another supplement thats good for that style of training is Purple WRAATH, it's like BCAAs plus performance enhancers. When I play basketball and do martial arts I'll use it and it helps me.
Yeah, Wraath is great, but I almost consider it a basic supplement. I don't use it, but I use bulk BCAAs and Beta Alanine (BA might be the over all best supplement for crossfit). Works like a charm.

It's funny you talk about NAVY seals, because they actually have more advanced systems of training that are similar to crossfit. Usually you only do them for a few weeks. Even more crazy is the programs for rescue swimmers. My friend was doing it for a bit, one of his daily train sessions was;

swim 1000m
every 100m, do 30 push ups and 30 situps
then when completed, do 100 pulls

then 6-8 hours later
swim 1000m
do 100 pulls

Re-di-cu-lous

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Wraath is great, but I almost consider it a basic supplement. I don't use it, but I use bulk BCAAs and Beta Alanine (BA might be the over all best supplement for crossfit). Works like a charm.

It's funny you talk about NAVY seals, because they actually have more advanced systems of training that are similar to crossfit. Usually you only do them for a few weeks. Even more crazy is the programs for rescue swimmers. My friend was doing it for a bit, one of his daily train sessions was;

swim 1000m

then 6-8 hours later
swim 1000m
do 100 pulls

Re-di-cu-lous
Sadists.

My cousin said he did a 30 minute P/T test the other day, just a fun pre-BUDs test. He said 14 guys rang the bell and 3 guys puked. And that was a 30 minute fun thing ... imagine what they'll have to endure at BUDS!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the kind words, brotha! glad you're enjoying it!

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established

swim 1000m

then 6-8 hours later
swim 1000m
do 100 pulls

Re-di-cu-lous
i used to work along side of coast guard rescue swimmers and their training was crazy. i cant remember what they did first hand but it was insane.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you've fallen in love with v02.

If you plan on brining me up north...you better at least provide a coat and some gloves ;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sadists.

My cousin said he did a 30 minute P/T test the other day, just a fun pre-BUDs test. He said 14 guys rang the bell and 3 guys puked. And that was a 30 minute fun thing ... imagine what they'll have to endure at BUDS!
Masochists actually.:hammer:

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you've fallen in love with v02.

If you plan on brining me up north...you better at least provide a coat and some gloves ;)
I'll bring you up in July. That's when Nova Scotia thaws out. You'll have to get out of here before the August frost hits though.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'll bring you up in July. That's when Nova Scotia thaws out. You'll have to get out of here before the August frost hits though.
haha amazing. I have less than a month - a month to hang in Nova Scotia before I run back South ;)