Novadex XT + MagnaDrol

pds7087

Awards
I'm thinking about trying my 1st Test booster. There are several people at my gym that are trying the Novadex XT and taking it with MagnaDrol. They seem to love it and I can notice results pretty fast. What do you guys think?

Novadex XT
- 6,17-keto-etiocholeve-3-ol tetrahydropyranol
- 3,17-keto-etiochol-triene

MagnaDrol
- [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta tetrahydropyranol (Prostanazol)
- 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2ene-17b-ol (Phera Plex)

On a personal note:
I'm 31 yoa, 6', 172 as of today (bf% 10.7). Two years ago I was 6' 195. I continue with my workouts (very intense workouts). My diet could definetly be improved, but I really feel stagnet and I need that extra something to get me past the rutt. I would like to be 6' 195 again.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about trying my 1st Test booster. There are several people at my gym that are trying the Novadex XT and taking it with MagnaDrol. They seem to love it and I can notice results pretty fast. What do you guys think?

Novadex XT

MagnaDrol

On a personal note:
I'm 31 yoa, 6', 172 as of today (bf% 10.7). Two years ago I was 6' 195. I continue with my workouts (very intense workouts). My diet could definetly be improved, but I really feel stagnet and I need that extra something to get me past the rutt. I would like to be 6' 195 again.
MagnaDrol is not a test-booster. It is a steroid. Therefore I refer you to the steroid section, as discussion of Prohormones and steroids in this section is against the rules.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
First of all, this is a steroid cycle you are going to do. You, of course, know the implications this has right? PCT, liver protection, etc....

And I have one question for you.. Why would you use NoXT in there? If it's to get rid of the bloat, why don't you use a compound that doesn't cause much water retention.. You'll also save money.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established

Novadex XT

MagnaDrol

On a personal note:
bro, you got to do a lot of research before taking those supps...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah, I'd say it's abvious that you don't know what you and your friends at the gym are getting into.

let them take this stuff and when they can't get it up anymore and they grow boobs you can steal their girlfriends...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bro, you got to do a lot of research before taking those supps...
remember, these aren't supps...they're steroids!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
Supplements 39
Billd1982 Supplements 52
Supplements 11
Anabolics 1