alpha drive

tandemaxle

Awards
im taking 6oxo extreme now and have been for 2 weeks i am adding Alpha drive xl for the 3rd or 4th week along with activate xtreme should i take the alpha drive with the 6oxo or stop 6oxo after week 4 and just take the alpha and ax then after the 6-8 of alpha drive and ax start the 6oxo again?
let me know what yall reccomend.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
i would say take 5 6ox before bed take activate extreme as directed and save alpha drive for pct

tandemaxle

Awards
almost 23 and alpha drive has 6 dmt so it is the only thing that may need pct...

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
i retract my former statments i thought alpha drive was an all natrual test booster

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
if it really does contain 6-dmt then it should have given me some sort of effects and alphadrive didnt...and i was taking it at 15 caps per day...

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
yeah exactly...it is useless...i picked up a bunch of bottles cause i had some extra cash and was bored....

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I tried two bottles for Giggles and they didn't do squat.

spigot

spigot

Awards
Something in Alpha Drive makes me feel good. It's a very mental benefit, because obviously nothing is happening physically. But for $10 a bottle it provides a good feeling, like it's easy to have fun doing whatever I'm doing, and I feel like doing things more.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
and just think, i bought it when it first came out and was like $40 a bottle :frustrate