Powerfull or DTH?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
looking to place an order very soon and im having trouble deciding which one to go with, ive heard good reviews from both so i really don't know whats better! Im currently planning on buying 3 bottles of AP and maybe DCP and the epi/CS/PS stack(saving that for later) i would appreciate some input on this.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i like powerfull,,,,,,,never used DTH....................

i got good pumps, libido and good sleep off powerfull..........

i need to try DTH just to see what all the hype is about.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i like the price on that twin pack of DHT! so im kinda leaning in that direction, but i get terrible sleep so powerfull would be good with that problem.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i like the price on that twin pack of DHT! so im kinda leaning in that direction, but i get terrible sleep so powerfull would be good with that problem.
yeah i used to dose before workout, and postworkout/nontraining days about an hour before bed(empty stomach i believe).

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i think i dosed 2 and 2 caps......... its been awhile..........think i need to put another bottle on the wishlist........lol

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
so you were taking 2 pills 3 times a day? wow that bottle would be empty in no time!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
so you were taking 2 pills 3 times a day? wow that bottle would be empty in no time!
no, 4 pills total ED. i just dosed differently than what the bottle stated......... i loved more of the stuff at night....lol

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
alright at 6ed i was thinking no way am going to put out that much money for that!

aussiefrase

Awards
Use powerfull, and quite like it.......Get ready for some crazy/vivid dreams though.....

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
got great sleep off powerfull but didnt notice anything in the gym. DTH is definitely the next supp that im going to try.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i think im going to go with the DTH twin pack.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
its a great price..............when its in stock..

mcour1226

mcour1226

Awards
Powerfull def increases test production IMO... More restful sleep and increased muscle mass are welcome side effects as well....

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Powerfull def increases test production IMO... More restful sleep and increased muscle mass are welcome side effects as well....
I've never tried DTH, so can't comment there. I've been taking Powerfull for a few weeks now using 2 pre-cardio in the morning and two before bed. In the morning i pair it with my stim and hit the fasted cardio and notice an increase in endurance. At night i do the ZMA and Powerfull and sleep like a baby, hardly wake up at all and have crazy drams, often very sexual in nature. Again, I have no idea about DTH and want to try some Get Diesel products, but I am not quitting the Powerfull, it's just too good. As a footnote, I dose on the five days on/two days off schedule as directed - it extends the bottle and must keep the body from adapting to the effects.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 9 of PowerFULL. Got deeper sleep & noticed some dreams as well but definitely nothing else so far. No libido or strength increase or muscle pumps. They say it take 2-3 weeks for that to happen. I'll be shouting Yippy when that happens!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are you going to use it for? I have tried both and DTH is really living up to the hype. I like the stuff. The only reason i might go with powerfull over it is if i was having sleep problems. Hope that helped.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
what are you going to use it for? I have tried both and DTH is really living up to the hype. I like the stuff. The only reason i might go with powerfull over it is if i was having sleep problems. Hope that helped.
im wanting to do a clean bulk coming up and yes you did help, thanks man

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why not run them both?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i could do that, i just ordered DHT twin pack and 1 bottle of powerful. but i kinda want to run them separately to gauge their effects.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am on day 9 of PowerFULL. Got deeper sleep & noticed some dreams as well but definitely nothing else so far. No libido or strength increase or muscle pumps. They say it take 2-3 weeks for that to happen. I'll be shouting Yippy when that happens!
Give it at least 2 weeks mate - and make sure your dose is safetly outside carb consumption (45-60 minutes)