Which LG sciences product would you use?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
if you had the choice of any of their products? and why:dance:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I've used PSarm with Formadrol and thought that was a decent combo. Nothing ground breaking, but decent. I have two tubs of Cold Fusion that I bought, but it makes my stomach turn. I had them up for auction, but no one wanted them. If you interested I still got them.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Joebo, what kind of dosing were you taking of the Cold Fusion, and when? Just curious, as it's the first time I've seen feedback of this kind. Thanks.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Joebo, what kind of dosing were you taking of the Cold Fusion, and when? Just curious, as it's the first time I've seen feedback of this kind. Thanks.
Its been some time since i've taken it, but if i recall correctly, i used two scoops pre-workout on an empty stomach. By the time I was out of the gym, it was time to explode. Effects of the product in general were favorable, but I don't enjoy pissing out of my ass much.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Its been some time since i've taken it, but if i recall correctly, i used two scoops pre-workout on an empty stomach. By the time I was out of the gym, it was time to explode. Effects of the product in general were favorable, but I don't enjoy pissing out of my ass much.
Hmm, sorry to hear that. Thanks for the feedback though.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, sorry to hear that. Thanks for the feedback though.
If i were to guess, its probably from the yohimbine. I'm not quite sure why it was used in the formula, but another stimulant in my eyes would have been a better choice since yohimbine seems to disagree with alot of people.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
formadrol or if ur old and experienced enough MMV2...but formadrol or arom-x are great options to add to any "natural" cutting stack...helps with density, vascularity, aggression....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
its not for me its for my dad. and yeah hes been taking green mag, intraXcell, protein, and a multi. he saw me starting to get big and was like **** i cant let me kid out do me haha

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
well since hes probably in his 40's or 50's i think formadrol or arom-x would do great...or go the cheaper route and pick up some bulkforskolin...and maybe some bulkaa

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
its not for me its for my dad. and yeah hes been taking green mag, intraXcell, protein, and a multi. he saw me starting to get big and was like **** i cant let me kid out do me haha
im 49, and i really like formadrol/psarm, it doesn't hurt that it's bogo right now. this is just my opinion, but i think he would get better results with the new neovar over green mag. i just tried some some samples of it and it's pretty damn good. never was that big a fan of green mag, i liked green bulge much better.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established

MMV2 is a great product!! I had great results. IMHO it is the best product that LG presently makes!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MMV2 is a great product!! I had great results. IMHO it is the best product that LG presently makes!!
i agree mmv2 is a great product. but i would recommend that he reach a plateau naturally before starting on ph's. the formadrol/psarm is a great place to start,imo.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i have 2 bottles of neovar recomped. and 1 of neovar. he just hits up my stash which is like 12 bottles and various samples

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so MMV2, Liquid Masterdrol, or Methyl 1D? Also he already has experience with AAS from when i was first born. so would receptro be smart

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
i agree mmv2 is a great product. but i would recommend that he reach a plateau naturally before starting on ph's. the formadrol/psarm is a great place to start,imo.
I understand brotha. In this situation I agree 100%.

The OP asked what LG product I would use. That is the one I would use.:hammer:

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
so MMV2, Liquid Masterdrol, or Methyl 1D? Also he already has experience with AAS from when i was first born. so would receptro be smart
MMV2 would be way better than Methyl 1D IMHO. MMv2 gave me a great energy and strength boost. Not too much as far as weight gains though.:thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well i read liquidM causes shutdown & mmv2 does not

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
well i read liquidM causes shutdown & mmv2 does not
I have read that the liquid masterdrol used to be a different compound. I'm not sure what the old compound was. It just recently changed to the new compound. The posts you read are probably talking about the old compound. Check out the ingredient list. The are the exact same compound at the exact same dosages.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have read that the liquid masterdrol used to be a different compound. I'm not sure what the old compound was. It just recently changed to the new compound. The posts you read are probably talking about the old compound. Check out the ingredient list. The are the exact same compound at the exact same dosages.
this is truth. of the 2, mmv2 would be my choice.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Methyl 1-Alpha, FTW!
Oh, you mean non-banned items... ;)
You should tell your father to get some Test panels done before starting him on anything remotely hormonal. Methyl 1-D may be a good choice seeing how DHEA works wonders for older men.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Methyl 1-Alpha, FTW!
Oh, you mean non-banned items... ;)
You should tell your father to get some Test panels done before starting him on anything remotely hormonal. Methyl 1-D may be a good choice seeing how DHEA works wonders for older men.
the have changed the m1d formula, it's not dhea based anymore. it is an actual ph, just like mmv2. i believe the dhea based formula was only sold in stores like vitamin world. the m1d you buy online is a true ph, not sure but i think that is how eric explained it.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
as i understand it is still DHEA but has been 5a reduced...but there is also a newer formula which utilizes formadrols antiestrogenic androsterone as there AntiEstrogenComplex...instead of ATD...

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I believe we are just reformulating M1D to include Androsterone as opposed to ATD. That may have changed since I last spoke with Eric, but that is the impression I am currently under.

Side note: 1000th post...hooray!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol that ship has sailed for me. When my son was 16 he cranked out a couple reps of 455 lb squats like it was nothing and that was it for me. I knew I couldn't do what he was doing. I didn't get embarassed though I got proud. I was even more proud when we cheered him on to the same type of feat when he was 18, this time he was squatting 575. Now he has not lifted for over a year but will be coming down to train with me this summer. We'll see how long it takes to get back into it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Lol that ship has sailed for me. When my son was 16 he cranked out a couple reps of 455 lb squats like it was nothing and that was it for me. I knew I couldn't do what he was doing. I didn't get embarassed though I got proud. I was even more proud when we cheered him on to the same type of feat when he was 18, this time he was squatting 575. Now he has not lifted for over a year but will be coming down to train with me this summer. We'll see how long it takes to get back into it.
wow those are extremely impressive numbers! props to him

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow those are extremely impressive numbers! props to him
He's a freak, comes from his mother's side, large strong boned. I was tempted to take him to a powerlifting coach but he was playing ball so I sent him for training specific to his position. They were freaked about his strength but were more interested in improving his overall endurance and he used lighter training. Then the back injury... Now we will try and get him back into shape see what he can do. We will be working closely with his chiropractor, so will have to be patient.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He was an offensive lineman, 6'2" 275 very fast though and strong as I mentioned.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M1D is still the same we just changed out ATD for androsterone. So now it will list androsterone at 10mgs instead of ATD at 7.5..

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so whats your opinion GT? liquid masterdrol, M1D, or mmv2 since m1d has been changed?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
He was an offensive lineman, 6'2" 275 very fast though and strong as I mentioned.
dang i cant imagine where i could be right now if that wa my height and weight. thats a big boy you got there!!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
anadraulic state, if it hits the streets...

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
I believe we are just reformulating M1D to include Androsterone as opposed to ATD. That may have changed since I last spoke with Eric, but that is the impression I am currently under.

Side note: 1000th post...hooray!
thats exactly what i said...:hammer:...

ekdevil

Awards
im using mmv2 now,liking it.that new version of methyl1d sounds good.is it out now?will it be called something else,like v2 or sumthing?

another product i wanna try is there pSerm resveratrol product that i still hope is in their future.i hate that name though

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang i cant imagine where i could be right now if that wa my height and weight. thats a big boy you got there!!
That is him at his best, remember the injury... he has not trained for over a year. He was actually a little undersized for his position but made up for it with speed, quickness and strength.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
receptor - on it currently and i am very impressed with it living up to its claims

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
receptor - on it currently and i am very impressed with it living up to its claims
i got hurt at work and had to postpone my cycle. was going to use the receptor. please give me some more info on your results. ive read some of your posts and would value your opinions.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i got hurt at work and had to postpone my cycle. was going to use the receptor. please give me some more info on your results. ive read some of your posts and would value your opinions.
I'll be starting my receptor tomorrow. I'll definitely let you know how it goes. :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn the older guys are takiing a beating :hammer: I am back in the gym but can't lift much.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn the older guys are takiing a beating :hammer: I am back in the gym but can't lift much.
yeah, a roll of paper got loose from a clamp truck and rolled over my foot and ankle causing damage to my knee. gonna try just a scope, might take knee replacement. still been doing upper body in basement, but i really miss full workouts in the gym. am still thinking to run my cycle just to prevent muscle loss and going catabolic.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, a roll of paper got loose from a clamp truck and rolled over my foot and ankle causing damage to my knee. gonna try just a scope, might take knee replacement. still been doing upper body in basement, but i really miss full workouts in the gym. am still thinking to run my cycle just to prevent muscle loss and going catabolic.
I kept running my recreate during my hiatus and I never lost an ounce, or very little and I definitely lost fat. I'm tellin you these supps I have been taking are turning me into a monster on a lot less effort than I would usually have to use. Here I am doing light dumbell workouts and gaining mass. Yah I know a few tricks but nothing that should cause this kind of result.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I kept running my recreate during my hiatus and I never lost an ounce, or very little and I definitely lost fat. I'm tellin you these supps I have been taking are turning me into a monster on a lot less effort than I would usually have to use. Here I am doing light dumbell workouts and gaining mass. Yah I know a few tricks but nothing that should cause this kind of result.
yeah, i know you like recreate. think i might add it to mmv2 and receptor for a mild cycle just to prevent losing too much muscle while i am semi-laid-up.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, i know you like recreate. think i might add it to mmv2 and receptor for a mild cycle just to prevent losing too much muscle while i am semi-laid-up.
Wow that would probably burn up tons of fat. MMV2 and Recreate together would be interesting. I am just trying to keep it herbal myself.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow that would probably burn up tons of fat. MMV2 and Recreate together would be interesting. I am just trying to keep it herbal myself.
i am going to need to burn up lots of fat, it seems the more inactive i am the more i want to eat:toofunny:ain't life a biitch.:hammer: