Which LG sciences product would you use?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose View Post
    receptor - on it currently and i am very impressed with it living up to its claims
    i got hurt at work and had to postpone my cycle. was going to use the receptor. please give me some more info on your results. ive read some of your posts and would value your opinions.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i got hurt at work and had to postpone my cycle. was going to use the receptor. please give me some more info on your results. ive read some of your posts and would value your opinions.
    I'll be starting my receptor tomorrow. I'll definitely let you know how it goes.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Damn the older guys are takiing a beating I am back in the gym but can't lift much.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Damn the older guys are takiing a beating I am back in the gym but can't lift much.
    yeah, a roll of paper got loose from a clamp truck and rolled over my foot and ankle causing damage to my knee. gonna try just a scope, might take knee replacement. still been doing upper body in basement, but i really miss full workouts in the gym. am still thinking to run my cycle just to prevent muscle loss and going catabolic.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I want to try (an I am going to) Lipoburn. Seems solid and decently priced.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

yeah, a roll of paper got loose from a clamp truck and rolled over my foot and ankle causing damage to my knee. gonna try just a scope, might take knee replacement. still been doing upper body in basement, but i really miss full workouts in the gym. am still thinking to run my cycle just to prevent muscle loss and going catabolic.
    I kept running my recreate during my hiatus and I never lost an ounce, or very little and I definitely lost fat. I'm tellin you these supps I have been taking are turning me into a monster on a lot less effort than I would usually have to use. Here I am doing light dumbell workouts and gaining mass. Yah I know a few tricks but nothing that should cause this kind of result.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

I kept running my recreate during my hiatus and I never lost an ounce, or very little and I definitely lost fat. I'm tellin you these supps I have been taking are turning me into a monster on a lot less effort than I would usually have to use. Here I am doing light dumbell workouts and gaining mass. Yah I know a few tricks but nothing that should cause this kind of result.
    yeah, i know you like recreate. think i might add it to mmv2 and receptor for a mild cycle just to prevent losing too much muscle while i am semi-laid-up.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

yeah, i know you like recreate. think i might add it to mmv2 and receptor for a mild cycle just to prevent losing too much muscle while i am semi-laid-up.
    Wow that would probably burn up tons of fat. MMV2 and Recreate together would be interesting. I am just trying to keep it herbal myself.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

Wow that would probably burn up tons of fat. MMV2 and Recreate together would be interesting. I am just trying to keep it herbal myself.
    i am going to need to burn up lots of fat, it seems the more inactive i am the more i want to eatain't life a biitch.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

x2 big
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

i am going to need to burn up lots of fat, it seems the more inactive i am the more i want to eatain't life a biitch.
    I've been there, seems like I must eat out of boredom or I get mildly depressed because I am not active. I don't know what it is. After my last contest when I decided to not compete any more I really lost direction when I did not have any specific goals. I went up to 305, finally I took the bull by the horns and lost 70 lbs.
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

I've been there, seems like I must eat out of boredom or I get mildly depressed because I am not active. I don't know what it is. After my last contest when I decided to not compete any more I really lost direction when I did not have any specific goals. I went up to 305, finally I took the bull by the horns and lost 70 lbs.
    glad to see im not the only one. it just seems that being active controls my appetite. i know i am probably wrong but to me it seems more like a physical thing than mental. i really do feel more hungry when i am less active. can you say stomach growl-feed me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Sciences product samples.
    By crpav in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 01:59 PM
  2. What is your favorite LG Sciences product?
    By metroba in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 03:44 PM
  3. Lg Sciences is looking for 4 testers!! for New HGH product
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:03 PM
  4. Coming Soon! BC/EAA - New LG Sciences Product -
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 02:34 PM