Activate Extreme after Powerfull

Arbor

Awards
Is there any problem with starting Activate Extreme after a month on Powerfull, or should I wait awhile before starting the AExtreme? Also wondering if X-Factor goes well with the AExtreme? Thanks. Great site.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
activate x and x factor is an awsome stack, x factor does well with natty test boosters, and creatine. great for bulk, also can be used to recomp or maintain strength during cut.

jerxxcoo

jerxxcoo

Awards
How is the PowerFull??? I was reading up on that and haven't actually talked to anyone on it.

Arbor

Awards
Kind of hard to describe the Powerfull. The biggest thing I noticed was incredible deep sleep, which being older (54) and having weird sleeping patterns, I greatly appreciated.

I noticed significant strength and stamina gains in the gym. I also was taking Cissus and Kre-Alkalyn and N.O., so those undoubtedly contributed also. At my age, I am not overly concerned with being "ripped", but like to maintain strength and power. I can work out much the same as when I was 30, maybe even with more intensity, but not as heavy so to avoid injuries.

jerxxcoo

jerxxcoo

Awards
I might have to try that PowerFull it has been getting some good reviews!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Kind of hard to describe the Powerfull. The biggest thing I noticed was incredible deep sleep, which being older (54) and having weird sleeping patterns, I greatly appreciated.

I noticed significant strength and stamina gains in the gym. I also was taking Cissus and Kre-Alkalyn and N.O., so those undoubtedly contributed also. At my age, I am not overly concerned with being "ripped", but like to maintain strength and power. I can work out much the same as when I was 30, maybe even with more intensity, but not as heavy so to avoid injuries.
powerful/cissus was the first nha stack i tried. good stuff. those results echo what i got from it. :goodpost:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
No worries, you'll be fine. I'm currently using Activate Extreme/ Lean Extreme in a stack, can't really say enough good things about it. Takes about two weeks for it to really kick in, kinda a slow build-up 'til then. The Batman has a log started on it, not a bad read. Good luck!!