Androgenerator...whats your thoughts?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Now i know many of you are against SSE, but beside the claims...do you think this product really works? Im not asking this to get flamed or hear a bunch of negative crap about SSE. I just want to know for being an herbal booster, did it work for you. I do find that 10 pills is alittle excess IMO.

Thanks Buds!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Now i know many of you are against SSE, but beside the claims...do you think this product really works? Im not asking this to get flamed or hear a bunch of negative crap about SSE. I just want to know for being an herbal booster, did it work for you. I do find that 10 pills is alittle excess IMO.

Thanks Buds!
me too. a lot of guys were supposed to get free bottles to log, wonder what happened? with all his hype, got to admit to being a little curious.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
me too. a lot of guys were supposed to get free bottles to log, wonder what happened? with all his hype, got to admit to being a little curious.
I won a contest for it but never got it, so I can't tell you if it works. I think a test booster should be separate from a creatine product though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I won a contest for it but never got it, so I can't tell you if it works. I think a test booster should be separate from a creatine product though.
damn, the dude renegged on a deal. can a reputation get any lower? i got to disagree on the test booster/ creatine thing though. damn, steveo thats raw, man.:frustrate

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He is shady so I would never buy from him. The Test Booster formula changes every month, no lie. He also had a thread where he said the new formula would have Fadogia Stem Extract, Standardized for 10% MethylProtodiscin. Don't Trust him.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He is shady so I would never buy from him. The Test Booster formula changes every month, no lie. He also had a thread where he said the new formula would have Fadogia Stem Extract, Standardized for 10% MethylProtodiscin. Don't Trust him.
x2. being human, with the outrageous claims he was making, i have to admit to being curious if someone did actually try his stuff. the way he was pimping his stuff, i wonder if they might have added EXTRA ingredients to boost results, just a thought. the man was making some BIG claims.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah. i have also read mixed reviews. some say they enjoy it, or they say it made them crap ATON. what about his omnibolic? anyone used that?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
x2. being human, with the outrageous claims he was making, i have to admit to being curious if someone did actually try his stuff. the way he was pimping his stuff, i wonder if they might have added EXTRA ingredients to boost results, just a thought. the man was making some BIG claims.
what did he claim? I'm curious. I remember SSE being on the forum's but I didn't really pay attention to the stuff much.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
just that it had amazing effects. But i could careless about the claims as long as the product offer some benefit

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what did he claim? I'm curious. I remember SSE being on the forum's but I didn't really pay attention to the stuff much.
he was blasting man/omega/diesel and others. claimed his ingredients were far superior than theirs. he boasted that his was the only extract that had effect on test enhancement, and that the others were bunk. he had some heated arguements with some big time guys on here. i think he was actually banned from bb. for his boasting and discrediting. that is why i was interested in results, he really did make some awesome claims.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ive been trying to search in google, but not much is coming up

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I recieved a free bottle and have not used it yet. I will eventually run it. Some began running sponsored logs for the product, but when SSE was banned from AM those logs too were closed. Either way the product could be ok, but it def does not compare to the outrageous claims and it is nothing revolutionary about it. I would rather put my money towards other companies

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
On a side note, i too thought he was banned from BB, but yesterday I saw him posting again with the same dumb "guess the number" gag he did her for free bottles. I'm sure he will be banned again soon

Swifto

Awards
I have used both AndroGenerator and Omnibolic.

Whilst AndroGenerator increased my labido/strength somewhat (Tribulas, Lj100 and massive dose of CEE) I dont believe it raised my total testosterone levels "400%" or, infact, at all. I'm very prone to acne when using anabolics. My body responds badly even if it has the slightest whiff of an increased testosterone level. This wasnt the case even at 10 tabs/ED for 5-6 weeks.

As for Omnibolic, I believe the strength increases (again) were from the massive dose of citrulline malate. The Ecdysterone dose is far too small to notice a difference, even at 99% purity. You can buy 30g of NP 92% for $25, almost half the price.

Both products, I felt, were nothing more than a labido enhancer coppelled with massive doses of CEE and a product meerly containing enough CM to warrant a decent enough strength increase.

I also experienced the unwanted side effect of diarrhoea when using both products. Alone and combined. I'm not alone here it seems.

Save your money for other supplements.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I have used both AndroGenerator and Omnibolic.

Whilst AndroGenerator increased my labido/strength somewhat (Tribulas, Lj100 and massive dose of CEE) I dont believe it raised my total testosterone levels "400%" or, infact, at all. I'm very prone to acne when using anabolics. My body responds badly even if it has the slightest whiff of an increased testosterone level. This wasnt the case even at 10 tabs/ED for 5-6 weeks.

As for Omnibolic, I believe the strength increases (again) were from the massive dose of citrulline malate. The Ecdysterone dose is far too small to notice a difference, even at 99% purity. You can buy 30g of NP 92% for $25, almost half the price.

Both products, I felt, were nothing more than a labido enhancer coppelled with massive doses of CEE and a product meerly containing enough CM to warrant a decent enough strength increase.

I also experienced the unwanted side effect of diarrhoea when using both products. Alone and combined. I'm not alone here it seems.

Save your money for other supplements.
I think you hit the nail right on the head. The product which may produce some results are just highly dosed creatine or CM which are relatively cheap in cost. Through in some low doses of herbals and now you call it a mega test booster and charge 50 bucks for it. Sure you see results, but thats because your taking 5g of CEE 2 times day.