Summer Cut with LG Psarm/Formadrol Ext.

Hitstick

Hitstick

Awards
I went ahead a bought 2 of the combo packs on sale at Nutraplanet of Psarm and Formadrol. I searched around and got some good info on the two. My original thought was to run them simultaneously but on the bottle it says to run one after the other.

My first plan was to dose....
Psarm (2 bottles) 4x a day ramping up to 6x a day
Form (2 bottles) 2x a day ramping up to 4x a day
Lean Xtreme (1) 2x a day up to 4x a day
By my calculations i should be able to run Psarm for 8 wks, Form for about 6-7 wks, and LX for 4 wks.

I wanted it to be a nice NHA summer stack to help keep my strength and possibly add alittle LBM while cutting down.

Right now im 6'0'' 205 lbs probably around 15% bf.

So heres the main question. Should i stick with my aforementioned plan or run each solo? Also, i was thinking of adding ECA for 4 weeks with these supps. and then adding a bottle of Recreate after 4 weeks for the forsoklin that i will be loosing after my one bottle of LX runs out. Do you all think the ECA or even Recreate is too much? Any help is appreciated.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went ahead a bought 2 of the combo packs on sale at Nutraplanet of Psarm and Formadrol. I searched around and got some good info on the two. My original thought was to run them simultaneously but on the bottle it says to run one after the other.

My first plan was to dose....
Psarm (2 bottles) 4x a day ramping up to 6x a day
Form (2 bottles) 2x a day ramping up to 4x a day
Lean Xtreme (1) 2x a day up to 4x a day
By my calculations i should be able to run Psarm for 8 wks, Form for about 6-7 wks, and LX for 4 wks.

I wanted it to be a nice NHA summer stack to help keep my strength and possibly add alittle LBM while cutting down.

Right now im 6'0'' 205 lbs probably around 15% bf.

So heres the main question. Should i stick with my aforementioned plan or run each solo? Also, i was thinking of adding ECA for 4 weeks with these supps. and then adding a bottle of Recreate after 4 weeks for the forsoklin that i will be loosing after my one bottle of LX runs out. Do you all think the ECA or even Recreate is too much? Any help is appreciated.

Looks like a solid plan to me my friend. I dont think adding ECA or Recreate would be to much. Plan looks good!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great deal on the psarm/formadrol. did a little stocking up of my own. solid products, imo. think you will like them. btw lean extreme is also very good. should be a good stack. good luck.

jerxxcoo

jerxxcoo

Awards
maybe drop one of those and run the EAC then cycle through the other after? hmmmm.......

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think runnin the form/psarm and a fatburner would make for a great recomp. If you run recreat though there would be no need for lean extreme, if you run the ECA then lean extreme would be well used.

jerxxcoo

jerxxcoo

Awards
Ya def consider runnin the EAC (Ya I know it's backwards, just rolls of my tongue easier.) I am thinking about posting a log on here, I have been running Ephedra Aspirin and Caffeine and I am about to start stacking with 3-ad. But I am trying to get to 20 posts here so I can start my thread that I want to!!

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
drop the lean extreme and pick up some bulk forskolin (caps from np) and some 7-oh-dhea...personally i would lower the Psarm dosage because each cap contains 2mgs of yohimbinehcl and i hate that...and increase the formadrol dosage...

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
yeah to much yohimbine sucks it makes my vision all screwy

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
well 5 caps of psarm is only 10mgs so its not too much just it doesnt work well with me...

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Personally the yohimbine does not affect me. I can take 20mg+ easily though so take that as you may.

Make sure that you access your tolerance to the pSARM because many here have noticed (myself included) that if dosed on an empty stomach, then nausea and overall stomach crappiness are a side effect. I'm currently having no problem when dosing it with food, but found out the hard way :sad:.

Hitstick

Hitstick

Awards
Well, i finished my 2nd day on Psarm and i did notice a slight nausea feeling during my workout.... i took 2 before. I think i will start to spread out 5 tomorrow to see how it feels. Thanks for all the feedback. Im going to pick up some E and roll that for the first 4 weeks for a nice recomp, then depending on how far my goals are away, i might add Recreate or bulk forsokolin. BTW ive ran a bottle of LX before and loved it, so i might just pick up another for the whole 8 weeks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
DemntedCowboy Supplement Logs 148
DemntedCowboy Supplement Logs 0