Summer Cut with LG Psarm/Formadrol Ext.

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%

Summer Cut with LG Psarm/Formadrol Ext.

I went ahead a bought 2 of the combo packs on sale at Nutraplanet of Psarm and Formadrol. I searched around and got some good info on the two. My original thought was to run them simultaneously but on the bottle it says to run one after the other.

My first plan was to dose....
    Psarm (2 bottles) 4x a day ramping up to 6x a day
    Form (2 bottles) 2x a day ramping up to 4x a day
    Lean Xtreme (1) 2x a day up to 4x a day
    By my calculations i should be able to run Psarm for 8 wks, Form for about 6-7 wks, and LX for 4 wks.

I wanted it to be a nice NHA summer stack to help keep my strength and possibly add alittle LBM while cutting down.

Right now im 6'0'' 205 lbs probably around 15% bf.

So heres the main question. Should i stick with my aforementioned plan or run each solo? Also, i was thinking of adding ECA for 4 weeks with these supps. and then adding a bottle of Recreate after 4 weeks for the forsoklin that i will be loosing after my one bottle of LX runs out. Do you all think the ECA or even Recreate is too much? Any help is appreciated.

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Hitstick View Post
    I went ahead a bought 2 of the combo packs on sale at Nutraplanet of Psarm and Formadrol. I searched around and got some good info on the two. My original thought was to run them simultaneously but on the bottle it says to run one after the other.

My first plan was to dose....
    Psarm (2 bottles) 4x a day ramping up to 6x a day
    Form (2 bottles) 2x a day ramping up to 4x a day
    Lean Xtreme (1) 2x a day up to 4x a day
    By my calculations i should be able to run Psarm for 8 wks, Form for about 6-7 wks, and LX for 4 wks.

I wanted it to be a nice NHA summer stack to help keep my strength and possibly add alittle LBM while cutting down.

Right now im 6'0'' 205 lbs probably around 15% bf.

So heres the main question. Should i stick with my aforementioned plan or run each solo? Also, i was thinking of adding ECA for 4 weeks with these supps. and then adding a bottle of Recreate after 4 weeks for the forsoklin that i will be loosing after my one bottle of LX runs out. Do you all think the ECA or even Recreate is too much? Any help is appreciated.

Looks like a solid plan to me my friend. I dont think adding ECA or Recreate would be to much. Plan looks good!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

great deal on the psarm/formadrol. did a little stocking up of my own. solid products, imo. think you will like them. btw lean extreme is also very good. should be a good stack. good luck.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.86%

maybe drop one of those and run the EAC then cycle through the other after? hmmmm.......
  5. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I think runnin the form/psarm and a fatburner would make for a great recomp. If you run recreat though there would be no need for lean extreme, if you run the ECA then lean extreme would be well used.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.86%

Ya def consider runnin the EAC (Ya I know it's backwards, just rolls of my tongue easier.) I am thinking about posting a log on here, I have been running Ephedra Aspirin and Caffeine and I am about to start stacking with 3-ad. But I am trying to get to 20 posts here so I can start my thread that I want to!!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

drop the lean extreme and pick up some bulk forskolin (caps from np) and some 7-oh-dhea...personally i would lower the Psarm dosage because each cap contains 2mgs of yohimbinehcl and i hate that...and increase the formadrol dosage...
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.8%

yeah to much yohimbine sucks it makes my vision all screwy
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

well 5 caps of psarm is only 10mgs so its not too much just it doesnt work well with me...
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.58%

Personally the yohimbine does not affect me. I can take 20mg+ easily though so take that as you may.

Make sure that you access your tolerance to the pSARM because many here have noticed (myself included) that if dosed on an empty stomach, then nausea and overall stomach crappiness are a side effect. I'm currently having no problem when dosing it with food, but found out the hard way .
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%

Well, i finished my 2nd day on Psarm and i did notice a slight nausea feeling during my workout.... i took 2 before. I think i will start to spread out 5 tomorrow to see how it feels. Thanks for all the feedback. Im going to pick up some E and roll that for the first 4 weeks for a nice recomp, then depending on how far my goals are away, i might add Recreate or bulk forsokolin. BTW ive ran a bottle of LX before and loved it, so i might just pick up another for the whole 8 weeks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. T-911/anadraulic state or psarm/formadrol
    By ecupirate in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 10:09 PM
  2. Formadrol / pSARM PCT Protocol
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 08:48 PM
  3. I need a definite answer about pSarm/formadrol
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6