stoked and/or testofen hair loss?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
just finishing up a stack of testofen & stoked..2 great products but I'm noticing an itchy scalp and some shedding near the end of my 2 month cycle. I don't know which (if either) is causing it. Anyone hear of a hair loss prob with either?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
just finishing up a stack of testofen & stoked..2 great products but I'm noticing an itchy scalp and some shedding near the end of my 2 month cycle. I don't know which (if either) is causing it. Anyone hear of a hair loss prob with either?
everything that rises test will increase dht also so for mpb prone people they will aggravate the problem.
those 2 supps were designed to increase endogenous test so hair loss is possible

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
thx for replying...about a year ago I did a superdrol cycle and experienced a severely burning/itching scalp and shedding...it lasted for months after stopping the cycle. It seems my scalp is very sensitive to androgens now and has many receptors open.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
thx for replying...about a year ago I did a superdrol cycle and experienced a severely burning/itching scalp and shedding...i.
consider your self lucky to have those symptoms cause they are a warning, some guys just notice they lost hair when their head looks like a snooker ball

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
consider your self lucky to have those symptoms cause they are a warning, some guys just notice they lost hair when their head looks like a snooker ball
True...I always get the itchy scalp first so I know whats coming. Also was on ATD for 2 months followed by another 2 months of testofen/stoked, so had 4 good months before my scalp started suffering.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
When I took Post Cycle Support my hair grew in faster and thicker...

hmm...interesting. I just wish I knew for sure which product might be causing the shedding. My guess would be stoked because it increases total test rather then the testofen which just frees it up(?)
I may just try a test free-er with a good cortisol supp. next time..might be easy on the hair.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm...interesting. I just wish I knew for sure which product might be causing the shedding. My guess would be stoked because it increases total test rather then the testofen which just frees it up(?)
I may just try a test free-er with a good cortisol supp. next time..might be easy on the hair.

I asked an AI rep about it, and he said it was the increase in test causing my hair to grow in thicker and faster.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I asked an AI rep about it, and he said it was the increase in test causing my hair to grow in thicker and faster.
Thats amazing. I think I speak for most of us when I say we'd all wish we could grow more hair on our heads as our test levels rise.:)

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Have you guys checked out that Toco 8 stuff from PP.. there was a couple threads on how people notice more volume of hair regrowth after taking it..just thought id share that bit with you guys

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to shave my head every so often because my hair grows in so thick. On PCS it grew in faster than normal though.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Have you guys checked out that Toco 8 stuff from PP.. there was a couple threads on how people notice more volume of hair regrowth after taking it..just thought id share that bit with you guys
I heard something about taco 8...I have about 3 bottles of Avodart
so was thinking about starting on that, but Toco 8 Im sure is healthier for you so I may just get some. I wonder if it helps prevent hair loss while *on* as opposed to taking it after to regrow.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I have to shave my head every so often because my hair grows in so thick. On PCS it grew in faster than normal though.
hmm..makes me wonder if its the Testofen thats the problem...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm expecting to recieve my shipment of Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 today..excited to try it out!

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
:confused:
Test increase hair growth?????
body hair I know it does but head hair it was the first time I heard that...
Maybe that's possible but considering that all man (including not prone to mpb) lose hair as age passes thanks to dht, I think that its very unlikely, but again everything its possible...
Taken from a medical website:

Hamilton and later Norwood have classified the patterns of male pattern baldness. Although the density of hair in a given pattern of loss tends to diminish with age, there is no way to predict what pattern of hair loss a young man with early male pattern baldness will eventually assume. In general, those who begin losing hair in the second decade are those in whom the hair loss will be the most severe. In some men, initial male-pattern hair loss may be delayed until the late third to fourth decade. It is generally recognized that men in their 20’s have a 20 percent incidence of male pattern baldness, in their 30’s a 30 percent incidence of male pattern baldness, in their 40’s a 40 percent incidence of male pattern baldness, etc. Using these numbers one can see that a male in his 90’s has a 90 percent chance of having some degree of male pattern baldness.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have read many logs on Stoked and PCS and have not found hairloss to be a issue. My 1st cycle Havoc I lost hair in week4 but this last cycle of h-drol with PCT of PCS I lost no hair. I guess we all react differently to these compounds:dance:

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I have read many logs on Stoked and PCS and have not found hairloss to be a issue. My 1st cycle Havoc I lost hair in week4 but this last cycle of h-drol with PCT of PCS I lost no hair. I guess we all react differently to these compounds:dance:
True..I didnt actually start losing hair until the 6th or 7th week of the 8 weeks cycle so wasn't too bad. I happen to be *very* sensitive to hair loss sides and I'm in my 40s. I would think most younger adults who arent so sensitive should be able to use without ever having a problem.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
True..I didnt actually start losing hair until the 6th or 7th week of the 8 weeks cycle so wasn't too bad. I happen to be *very* sensitive to hair loss sides and I'm in my 40s. I would think most younger adults who arent so sensitive should be able to use without ever having a problem.

I hear that I am 46 and it gets thinner everyday it seems:sad:

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
When I took Post Cycle Support my hair grew in faster and thicker...
Never took Stoked but almost all the 'natty' test boosters I have cycled seem to make my head hair grow faster. I have to get haircuts like every two weeks as opposed to three, (I'm a bohemian).

Now the artificial stuff like epi and similar made me start shedding a bit.
Never going there again.
I'm on an eternal natural cycle to see which gives me the best gains.
And then I'll bulk it and make my own mix.