If you could choose only one fat loss product...

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
If you could choose just one fat loss product that you have used in the past, what would it be? I'm looking to drop about 7 lbs and looking for a little help in doing so.

spigot

spigot

Awards
Venom Hyperdrive of course. It doubles as a crazy stimulant and one cheap bottle lasts like 3 months or something.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
..or if you cant mess with stims than go with "Recreate":hammer:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right now I'd have to say Recreate, Leviathan runs a close second.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
ECA Stack. I still have an old bottle of Lipodrene sitting in my cabinet. (I believe thats the name)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
You could take any of these product or you could quit drinking Soda and get your diet together and drop it for good.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could take any of these product or you could quit drinking Soda and get your diet together and drop it for good.
Good point.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
If you could choose just one fat loss product that you have used in the past, what would it be? I'm looking to drop about 7 lbs and looking for a little help in doing so.
If youre going to be serious about your diet Ill send you a bottle of Adrenalean for free. Try it out and let me know how it worked towards the 7lbs of fatloss. PM me your addy if you are interested.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm on a competition diet and eating clean and still can't drop my last 5lbs. So sometimes diet is not everything. My diet and 5 day a week training program is all done by a professional. And while I'm hardening up I'm not losing it where I need to yet. Sometimes time is your enemy.

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
If youre going to be serious about your diet Ill send you a bottle of Adrenalean for free. Try it out and let me know how it worked towards the 7lbs of fatloss. PM me your addy if you are interested.
Another very kind offer from DS.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I agree, while my diet is pretty much in check there are still areas where I just can't seem to shed the fat and any help would be great. I appreciate the input thus far. I sent Designer a PM and may give Adrenalean a whirl and post up a log.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on a competition diet and eating clean and still can't drop my last 5lbs. So sometimes diet is not everything. My diet and 5 day a week training program is all done by a professional. And while I'm hardening up I'm not losing it where I need to yet. Sometimes time is your enemy.
No offence to your pro but when you stall it's pretty simple you either increase your output ond decrease you input. How much cardio are you up to. Have you made all the adjustments you can in your diet, sometimes it's such a small change that makes he difference. This is why I always did my contest diets naturally, supps just confuse the issue in a time where you have to be precise. I am a lardbut but I never stalled on a contest diet, 1-2 pounds per week every week right up till the end.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know, I have to say that Shred XS hardcore worked really well for me. provided nice all day energy, and good appetite suppression. I had days when I had to remind + force myself to eat.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a good product easyejl, i havent tried that one yet

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
How much weight have you lost, have left to lose? How much cardio do you do? What is the diet macro breakdown. If I had to guess you need a serious cheat day to get the thyroid back into action. What other supps are you taking?

maradona10

Awards
I agree with DS

I found when i competed back in 98, i stopped loosing BF at around the 8 week mark (i dieted for 12).

What worked for me was to eat carbs for about 2-3 days and tricking my body into thinking that dieting was over...

At the time I was only eating 30grms of carbs for breakfast (oats) and the rest was protein and fat.

I believe your body stops loosing BF because it goes into starvation mode and holds on to whatever you have left, so all you really need is to trick it inot working properly again.

IMO.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
How much weight have you lost, have left to lose? How much cardio do you do? What is the diet macro breakdown. If I had to guess you need a serious cheat day to get the thyroid back into action. What other supps are you taking?
where have you guys been? I rarely see anyone here repping for designer supps eventhough you guys are a board sponsor here.

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
Jet Fuel worked well for me in the past. Started Meltdown this week and will try Adrenalean in the future.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Jump rope, steamy shower, 20 minutes a day....Well that was how it was done in wrestling back in HS.....then run some suiccides afterwards, to a 5 marker at 5 feet per mark.... If you have fat you dont want, thats the official eviction notice right there.

Actually...be careful with that... we did almost kill ourselves weekly now that I think about it...

jerxxcoo

jerxxcoo

Awards
I have been taking yellow bullet which is like lipodrene but a lil more caffeine and have seen good results. Combine that with cardio and Shazzzam!

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jump rope, steamy shower, 20 minutes a day....Well that was how it was done in wrestling back in HS.....then run some suiccides afterwards, to a 5 marker at 5 feet per mark.... If you have fat you dont want, thats the official eviction notice right there.

Actually...be careful with that... we did almost kill ourselves weekly now that I think about it...
all that does for u is lose water weight

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have fat you dont want, thats the official eviction notice right there.

\
I had a bunch of fat I didn't want...I ended up having to file for divorce to get rid of it.

::RIMSHOT::

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had a bunch of fat I didn't want...I ended up having to file for divorce to get rid of it.

::RIMSHOT::
haha, now thats funny.:hammer::toofunny::toofunny:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with DS

I found when i competed back in 98, i stopped loosing BF at around the 8 week mark (i dieted for 12).

What worked for me was to eat carbs for about 2-3 days and tricking my body into thinking that dieting was over...

At the time I was only eating 30grms of carbs for breakfast (oats) and the rest was protein and fat.

I believe your body stops loosing BF because it goes into starvation mode and holds on to whatever you have left, so all you really need is to trick it inot working properly again.

IMO.
A lot depends on how much time she has left, a cheat day is sometimes a bad idea, if you don't have time to kick start your metabolism then it could have adverse effect (it would on me anyway) fortunately I have never had to resort to this. If your body goes into starvation mode then that means you have made a mistake earlier in your diet and yes you have to kick start your metabolism again, but it takes time. Can't say I am and expert in this department as I never ran into this problem. I guess I'm lucky, and I really never went that low calorie wise. One trick I learned is the consumption of massive amounts of fibrous carbs like brocolli, cauliflower, green beans etc.. this keeps the caloric level higher and still allows you to lose weight.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this an offer for anyone else?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
A lot depends on how much time she has left, a cheat day is sometimes a bad idea, if you don't have time to kick start your metabolism then it could have adverse effect (it would on me anyway) fortunately I have never had to resort to this. If your body goes into starvation mode then that means you have made a mistake earlier in your diet and yes you have to kick start your metabolism again, but it takes time. Can't say I am and expert in this department as I never ran into this problem. I guess I'm lucky, and I really never went that low calorie wise. One trick I learned is the consumption of massive amounts of fibrous carbs like brocolli, cauliflower, green beans etc.. this keeps the caloric level higher and still allows you to lose weight.
(I wish there was a multiquote button.) You are right that sometimes if you are too close it might not be wise to cheat, thats when you would increase or start the use of T3. But carb feeding timed around the workout has been shown to not disrupt or negatively impact fatloss.

3 days of over eating carbs 9300-400gms) will reset the thyroid and put you back into fat burning mode.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
where have you guys been? I rarely see anyone here repping for designer supps eventhough you guys are a board sponsor here.
I have been really busy working on the GXR2/IGF1 product, so I just havent had enough time to post everywhere. Im trying to come by here more often.

Iron Addict- pm me your addy and Ill send you a bottle now if youll post your feedback/run a log here at AM.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 days of over eating carbs (300-400gms) will reset the thyroid and put you back into fat burning mode.
really? it never crossed my mind that way, but 300g would be relatively easy to sandwich pre/post workout for 150 each.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
really? it never crossed my mind that way, but 300g would be relatively easy to sandwich pre/post workout for 150 each.
besides with neovar you need a lot of carbs anyways. nice way to fit them in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
adrenalean is a very under-rated supp,imo. i ran a log on it for ds awhile back-great focus/appetite suppression. perfect for someone who works in an office, or sedentary job. very alert and focused, and kind of mellow at the same time.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
You could get 50 preworkout, 25 during and 75 post. Then add in regular meals. You dont need it everyday (that amount) but as long as you werent close to getting on stage it wouldnt hurt fatloss.