If you could choose only one fat loss product...

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. methyl ripped


  2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Clenbutrex by VPX.
    This stuff used to be the ****E for fatloss, but a VERY harsh stim! ECA is the grand daddy stack, and WORKS! Tricana was also SICK!
    •   
       


  3. It's a toss-up between 11-OXO and T4.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps View Post
    How much weight have you lost, have left to lose? How much cardio do you do? What is the diet macro breakdown. If I had to guess you need a serious cheat day to get the thyroid back into action. What other supps are you taking?
    where have you guys been? I rarely see anyone here repping for designer supps eventhough you guys are a board sponsor here.
    •   
       


  5. Jet Fuel worked well for me in the past. Started Meltdown this week and will try Adrenalean in the future.

  6. Jump rope, steamy shower, 20 minutes a day....Well that was how it was done in wrestling back in HS.....then run some suiccides afterwards, to a 5 marker at 5 feet per mark.... If you have fat you dont want, thats the official eviction notice right there.

    Actually...be careful with that... we did almost kill ourselves weekly now that I think about it...

  7. I have been taking yellow bullet which is like lipodrene but a lil more caffeine and have seen good results. Combine that with cardio and Shazzzam!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Jump rope, steamy shower, 20 minutes a day....Well that was how it was done in wrestling back in HS.....then run some suiccides afterwards, to a 5 marker at 5 feet per mark.... If you have fat you dont want, thats the official eviction notice right there.

    Actually...be careful with that... we did almost kill ourselves weekly now that I think about it...
    all that does for u is lose water weight

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    If you have fat you dont want, thats the official eviction notice right there.

    \
    I had a bunch of fat I didn't want...I ended up having to file for divorce to get rid of it.

    ::RIMSHOT::
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. I just cut a hole in my gut and vacuumed it out!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I had a bunch of fat I didn't want...I ended up having to file for divorce to get rid of it.

    ::RIMSHOT::




  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I had a bunch of fat I didn't want...I ended up having to file for divorce to get rid of it.

    ::RIMSHOT::
    haha, now thats funny.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by maradona10 View Post
    I agree with DS

    I found when i competed back in 98, i stopped loosing BF at around the 8 week mark (i dieted for 12).

    What worked for me was to eat carbs for about 2-3 days and tricking my body into thinking that dieting was over...

    At the time I was only eating 30grms of carbs for breakfast (oats) and the rest was protein and fat.

    I believe your body stops loosing BF because it goes into starvation mode and holds on to whatever you have left, so all you really need is to trick it inot working properly again.

    IMO.
    A lot depends on how much time she has left, a cheat day is sometimes a bad idea, if you don't have time to kick start your metabolism then it could have adverse effect (it would on me anyway) fortunately I have never had to resort to this. If your body goes into starvation mode then that means you have made a mistake earlier in your diet and yes you have to kick start your metabolism again, but it takes time. Can't say I am and expert in this department as I never ran into this problem. I guess I'm lucky, and I really never went that low calorie wise. One trick I learned is the consumption of massive amounts of fibrous carbs like brocolli, cauliflower, green beans etc.. this keeps the caloric level higher and still allows you to lose weight.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps View Post
    If youre going to be serious about your diet Ill send you a bottle of Adrenalean for free. Try it out and let me know how it worked towards the 7lbs of fatloss. PM me your addy if you are interested.
    Is this an offer for anyone else?

  15. Recreate!! Helped me to get ripped!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    Is this an offer for anyone else?
    Will you run a log here?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    A lot depends on how much time she has left, a cheat day is sometimes a bad idea, if you don't have time to kick start your metabolism then it could have adverse effect (it would on me anyway) fortunately I have never had to resort to this. If your body goes into starvation mode then that means you have made a mistake earlier in your diet and yes you have to kick start your metabolism again, but it takes time. Can't say I am and expert in this department as I never ran into this problem. I guess I'm lucky, and I really never went that low calorie wise. One trick I learned is the consumption of massive amounts of fibrous carbs like brocolli, cauliflower, green beans etc.. this keeps the caloric level higher and still allows you to lose weight.
    (I wish there was a multiquote button.) You are right that sometimes if you are too close it might not be wise to cheat, thats when you would increase or start the use of T3. But carb feeding timed around the workout has been shown to not disrupt or negatively impact fatloss.

    3 days of over eating carbs 9300-400gms) will reset the thyroid and put you back into fat burning mode.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    where have you guys been? I rarely see anyone here repping for designer supps eventhough you guys are a board sponsor here.
    I have been really busy working on the GXR2/IGF1 product, so I just havent had enough time to post everywhere. Im trying to come by here more often.

    Iron Addict- pm me your addy and Ill send you a bottle now if youll post your feedback/run a log here at AM.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps View Post
    3 days of over eating carbs (300-400gms) will reset the thyroid and put you back into fat burning mode.
    really? it never crossed my mind that way, but 300g would be relatively easy to sandwich pre/post workout for 150 each.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    really? it never crossed my mind that way, but 300g would be relatively easy to sandwich pre/post workout for 150 each.
    besides with neovar you need a lot of carbs anyways. nice way to fit them in.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. adrenalean is a very under-rated supp,imo. i ran a log on it for ds awhile back-great focus/appetite suppression. perfect for someone who works in an office, or sedentary job. very alert and focused, and kind of mellow at the same time.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  22. You could get 50 preworkout, 25 during and 75 post. Then add in regular meals. You dont need it everyday (that amount) but as long as you werent close to getting on stage it wouldnt hurt fatloss.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I had a bunch of fat I didn't want...I ended up having to file for divorce to get rid of it.

    ::RIMSHOT::
    That was hysterical.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. If you could only choose one...
    By he-man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 03:46 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-25-2016, 04:34 PM
  3. Replies: 101
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 10:50 AM
  4. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 12:35 AM
  5. if you could only do one lift per muscle...
    By spatch in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-20-2005, 09:49 PM
Log in
Log in