Egad! So many choices, please help!

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Ok so in a month (July 1) I'm going on a 90 day cut.

I'm hoping to push just over 240 (maybe 245) by the end of this month but I must say, my bf is pretty high.

My goal is to drop below 220 by the end of the 90 days. I do not need to gain any more muscle. I want to lose as little as possible while losing as much fat as possible. I want to lose healthy amounts of fat (the ole 2 lbs/week) but I don't mind pushing the limit.

The advice I need is, along with working out and eating right, what cutting stack yields the most results of this nature.

I've been looking at Recreate, AP, DCP, Leviathan, RPM, and Drive.

I'd like a fairly economic stack because my gf is also my finance department and I tend to spend more on supps than she would like :p

My workout regime will include HIIT and cardio as well my normal weight routine.

Thanks everyone!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Go with the stack you are looking at and CHECK YOUR DIET! you can take whatever stack you want, If your diet sucks it won't matter. Good Luck!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my personal choice would be the DCP Leviathan stack...and as the Bama said, keep that diet in check!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what is your BF at right now?

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I really don't know. I go to a rec centre gym and they don't have the gear to properly measure it. I have love handles, puffy pecs and a couple inch pinch if I'm sitting. So I would venture to put it over 20%. I'm 6'1'' at about 240 lbs. Looks pretty close to your beginning pic one year ago but my lower stomach doesn't stick out so much (sorry :p )

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really don't know. I go to a rec centre gym and they don't have the gear to properly measure it. I have love handles, puffy pecs and a couple inch pinch if I'm sitting. So I would venture to put it over 20%. I'm 6'1'' at about 240 lbs. Looks pretty close to your beginning pic one year ago but my lower stomach doesn't stick out so much (sorry :p )
that would make sense...I'm a little shorter and was about 15 to 20 pounds less than you.

honestly then, I would just focus on nutrition and training. these supps would probably be just a waste of money right now. if you're over 20% (guessing prob between 20 and 25%) then the weight should come off easy. save the supps for when you're stuck and can't make more progress.

when I was where you are I lost over 40 pounds in 6 months without taking any supps (except ZMA and protein shakes).

If I knew then what I know now then I would have also added in fish oil, sesamin, and CLA. but I saved money and still got the job done and I feel great nowing that I did it!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
are you struggling with Energy or motivation?

jdev

Awards
  • Established
AP, DCP, and LeviR should be good enough.
Other choices to consider would be 1,3 - Dimethylamylamine and Napalm for a topical.
If you are sensitive to stims, probably taking leviR and the 1,3-Di... would be a bad choice.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
are you struggling with Energy or motivation?
Nope. Energy is great.

I was looking at CLA, but stim stacks are kinda fun :p

Does Napalm just tighten the skin or does it actually affect the bf in the region applied?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that would make sense...I'm a little shorter and was about 15 to 20 pounds less than you.

honestly then, I would just focus on nutrition and training. these supps would probably be just a waste of money right now. if you're over 20% (guessing prob between 20 and 25%) then the weight should come off easy. save the supps for when you're stuck and can't make more progress.

when I was where you are I lost over 40 pounds in 6 months without taking any supps (except ZMA and protein shakes).

If I knew then what I know now then I would have also added in fish oil, sesamin, and CLA. but I saved money and still got the job done and I feel great nowing that I did it!
Bang on save the supps till later. There is no supp that will do for you what you can do on your own at this point. You should be easily be able to get down to 15% just on diet alone and still be able to preserve you mass. Use the supps when you need them.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
You guys are probably right, but for someone who loves buying supps, I hate to admit it :-(

Well, I'll do it el natural e and as long as I'm able to hit at least 2lbs a week I'll do it supp free.

I really only want to cut for 3 months so I can get back to bulking though, that was also why I was looking for some insurance so to speak.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are probably right, but for someone who loves buying supps, I hate to admit it :-(

Well, I'll do it el natural e and as long as I'm able to hit at least 2lbs a week I'll do it supp free.

I really only want to cut for 3 months so I can get back to bulking though, that was also why I was looking for some insurance so to speak.
2 lbs is a brisk pace, that's ok in the early going but it should slow down to around 1 eventually.