Zma?

Da BluFFa

Awards
I just picked up a bottle of ZMA, havent tried it out yet. want to know the feedback and replies of it before i start. I didnt know whether to spend money on that or another protein shake. Has anyone take this or have any heads on experience from this supplement.. thanks

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
You picked it up and now you decide to see what the deal is with it? O.K. Take it before bed on a empty stomach for full effects but it can be taken with a shake. Makes you sleep good and is said to promote recovery while sleeping.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
why did you pick up before doing research>? take it before bed. your feel effects after a week

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ZMA can be very effective, just don't use it with a protien shake that is high in calcium...the calcium will interfere with the Zinc (won't hurt anything but you won't get the full benefit).

some of the benefits:
-better sleep
-increases natural testosterone and Growth Hormone levels
-speeds recovery time

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
its great for sleep and i feel a whole more rested in the am after using zma

Da BluFFa

Awards
no i did all my research. and i just wanted to know hands on from someone who had experience with it. So basically the debate was either that or a protein shake. Thats why i have not started it yet. I didnt know if it was cut out to all its suppose to be, and if it was well worth its money.