Yellow Gold Info

Kc2554

Awards
Hello,

First time posting on this forum. I just had my first purchase from Nutraplanet on Saturday. I usually look into products before I buy them, but I didnt this time. I ordered Yellow Gold, but do not completely understand its mechanisms of action. Could anyone fill me into its function or direct me to a thread that does?

Also, is it being discontinued?

Thanks!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Main forum page.
At the bottom section in the sponsor area.
There should be info in the Controlled Labs section(i think that who it is right?)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Yellow gold is very closely related to Anabolic Pump.

Kc2554

Awards
Main forum page.
At the bottom section in the sponsor area.
There should be info in the Controlled Labs section(i think that who it is right?)
No, I believe your are thinking of Yellow nEuphoria.

Kc2554

Awards
Yellow gold is very closely related to Anabolic Pump.
I have noticed that. Is Yellow Gold like GDAs (Glucose Disposal Agents)? Is Yellow Gold being discontinued? Thank you.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have noticed that. Is Yellow Gold like GDAs (Glucose Disposal Agents)? Is Yellow Gold being discontinued? Thank you.
Yes to both. And the original Yellow Gold was only one component of the Anabolic Pump formula, however Anabolic Pump has other ingredients (Seen on the label info) and this last batch of Yellow Gold being sold on NutraPlanet is not the beta Yellow Gold originally carried.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
**** didn't know it was being discountinued. I got 300 grams of the stuff might have to order a bit more. For me its part of my regular supplement intake along with green tea, fish oil, and a multi. Whenever I ingest carbs I knock back a gram of this yellow goodness. Its not quite as effective as anabolic pump but the cost outweighs that fact.

Kc2554

Awards
Yes to both. And the original Yellow Gold was only one component of the Anabolic Pump formula, however Anabolic Pump has other ingredients (Seen on the label info) and this last batch of Yellow Gold being sold on NutraPlanet is not the beta Yellow Gold originally carried.
Oh, thank you. Sorry, but I have a few more questions. Was the beta Yellow Gold made by USP and sold/tested on NP, or was it a generic competitor made by NP? This final batch of Yellow Gold...How is it different from the beta version and why are they discontinuing it?

Thank you for your help.

Kc2554

Awards
**** didn't know it was being discountinued. I got 300 grams of the stuff might have to order a bit more. For me its part of my regular supplement intake along with green tea, fish oil, and a multi. Whenever I ingest carbs I knock back a gram of this yellow goodness. Its not quite as effective as anabolic pump but the cost outweighs that fact.
Sorry, I would have responded to you both at once, but I am a noob and dont know how to quote two responses at once. I am currently on a CKD diet. Would Yellow Gold help me enter Ketosis quicker? Should I only use it when I ingest carbs?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 33
mstep Supplements 2
Supplements 2
kbayne Supplements 32
Distilled Water Supplements 21