animal pump and animal m stack wont let me sleep!!!!

andreas

Awards
hey just wondering does anyone knows wich pills are the caffein ones or what color of pills not to take so i can sleep at night....
thanxs

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I have trouble sleeping when I spend too much on supp's I can get cheaper too!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
LOL I believe it is the red one(s).

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
why are you taking it before bed anyway?

andreas

Awards
no i am taking the in the afternoon before my workout but at night I wont be able to sleep
I am goin to try today without the red one

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
If you're having trouble sleeping check out Somnidren GH. Stuff is amazing for getting you to sleep and keeping you asleep.

WorkoutMixes

WorkoutMixes

Awards
CTD, can you tell me more about the Somnidren GH. I always have trouble sleeping. Only thing I have found is Sleepy Time Tea (Extra). Would really like something that would knock me out. Or at least get me to relax. What's this Somnidren GH all about?

andreas

Awards
I just tried not taking the red pil in animal pump and was sleeping like a baby

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as said previously dont take the red pill

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey another vote for:......drum roll...............yea it's the red one dude. Didn't you see the Matrix bro??

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Heres a crazy idea, but read the label on Animal Pump and it tells you right on the package what pill contains caffeine.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
it says on the back of the can what pill is what. but its the red one that has the stimulants.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
CTD, can you tell me more about the Somnidren GH. I always have trouble sleeping. Only thing I have found is Sleepy Time Tea (Extra). Would really like something that would knock me out. Or at least get me to relax. What's this Somnidren GH all about?
Somnidren is a product that helps you reach your REM phase of sleep faster, thus producing more GH in your sleep. When I take it (about 15 mins before bed) I start to feel very calm ad comfortable and then I am just out cold. I know nothing else until I wake up :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
blaykeryan Supplements 5
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 0
Supplements 8