Napalm question

dave1981

Awards
In general I've only read good reviews on the product. However, on this site it seems that most of you who got good results from it stacked it with clen. I do not plan on buying clen, so my question is what you guys experienced when using it as a standalone?

Thanks in advance.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had not used it with clen until recently and while it is more potent with the clen, the majority of the benefits I noticed were without it.

A kickass product however you end up using it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not used it yet with clen and saw results using it as a standalone. I agree with Dsae's assessment.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
you are supposed to use this when you are only like 10 - 12% bf correct?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
It works best for those who already have low bf, those with higher BF usually dont notice a difference.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is actually where I see Napalm being slightly superior to Lipoderm Ultra - at higher bdyfat levels.

As your bodyfat levels get higher, cortisol inevitably plays a larger part in your fat distribution. Provided you are not over 30% fat, the cortisol blocking compound in Napalm will vastly reduce your visceral fat deposits - IMO as much of a psychological/motivational benefit as a physical benefit.

One caveat...at higher BF percentages you will need a systemic fat burner. Shameless pimp here, but something as potent as DCP would work ideally stacked with Napalm at higher bodyfat percentages. Then, as your bodyfat drops close to lower teens, you shift over to using Lipoderm Utra as the final sculpting coup de grace.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
This is actually where I see Napalm being slightly superior to Lipoderm Ultra - at higher bdyfat levels.

As your bodyfat levels get higher, cortisol inevitably plays a larger part in your fat distribution. Provided you are not over 30% fat, the cortisol blocking compound in Napalm will vastly reduce your visceral fat deposits - IMO as much of a psychological/motivational benefit as a physical benefit.

One caveat...at higher BF percentages you will need a systemic fat burner. Shameless pimp here, but something as potent as DCP would work ideally stacked with Napalm at higher bodyfat percentages. Then, as your bodyfat drops close to lower teens, you shift over to using Lipoderm Utra as the final sculpting coup de grace.
Agree on your caveat. I've seen people running napalm with no noticeable results but they were in the 20%+ range of BF.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree on your caveat. I've seen people running napalm with no noticeable results but they were in the 20%+ range of BF.
At that %, the fat will be freed but if you do not ramp up burning capacity, it will just be redeposited.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was around 14 when I started.

MotoXrider

Awards
I am at 14% bf according to the dunk tank. i'm looking to tone of the abs a little. With proper dieting, is napalm beneficial at this point or should i wait till i have a lower BF? hanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It depends on how low you intend to go. If you want to go sub 10 then I would save it till you get a little lower. If you want to stay at around 10 or 12 then go ahead, use it now. I started around 14 and I don't plan on getting hyper lean at my age and besides it is too hard to maintain. I am interested in maintaining the level I attain.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bla55 Supplements 8
Anabolics 5
Supplements 1
paulygon Supplements 12
Supplements 1