RPM/Drive question

tojr123

Awards
i've been taking rpm and drive everday for about 8 weeks now and i can really say its working my strength gains have significantlly increased and i've gotten really cut. i just don't know if i should cycle off of it, rpm is a test booster but im just not sure when i should stop taking it

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
i stopped at the 8 week mark. its best to "cycle" off anything so that your body doesnt build a tolerance to it. plus you will most likely notice diminishing results as you go along. who knows when that happens tho. i remember don from AN was telling me at the fit expo in LA when i bought my drive/rpm that sometimes he doesnt go off it, rather he just plays with the dosage here or there.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i've been taking rpm and drive everday for about 8 weeks now and i can really say its working my strength gains have significantlly increased and i've gotten really cut. i just don't know if i should cycle off of it, rpm is a test booster but im just not sure when i should stop taking it
I usually recommend one of two things- either take a little bit of time off (a 2-3 week washout period) from Drive and RPM, OR (and this is the advice I usually give people) you can do a wave-method type dosing schedule, where you cycle the dosages of one product up, and cycle the dosages of the other product down, in 2-3 week cycles. This will tend to maximize the effects, w/o having to go completely off. An example of this would be:

Weeks 1-3
2 Drive AM, 2 Drive Pre-workout (4 daily)
2 RPM AM, 3 RPM Pre-workout (5 daily)

Weeks 3-4
3 Drive AM, 3 Drive Pre-workout (6 daily)
1 RPM AM, 3 RPM Pre-workout (4 daily)

Weeks 5-6
4 Drive AM, 4 Drive Pre-workout (8 daily)
1 RPM AM, 2 RPM Pre-workout (3 daily)

Weeks 6-7
2 Drive AM, 2 Drive Pre-WO (4 daily)
2 RPM AM, 3 Pre-WO (5 daily)

Weeks 7-8
3 RPM AM, 4 RPM Pre-WO (7 daily)

Weeks 8-9
3 RPM AM, 5 RPM Pre-WO (8 daily)

Repeat Cycle starting with week 1

Method works extremely well, and you never attenuate- so gains tend to be fairly consistent.

Hope this helps!!

tojr123

Awards
thanks, i was worried because im about to go to Oregon to start training for football in a week so i didn't want to completely get off. but that dosing method sounds good thanks again

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks, i was worried because im about to go to Oregon to start training for football in a week so i didn't want to completely get off. but that dosing method sounds good thanks again
def. don't go off before you start two-a-days- RPM plus Drive will help you get through these a lot easier :)

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
I usually recommend one of two things- either take a little bit of time off (a 2-3 week washout period) from Drive and RPM, OR (and this is the advice I usually give people) you can do a wave-method type dosing schedule, where you cycle the dosages of one product up, and cycle the dosages of the other product down, in 2-3 week cycles. This will tend to maximize the effects, w/o having to go completely off. An example of this would be:

Weeks 1-3
2 Drive AM, 2 Drive Pre-workout (4 daily)
2 RPM AM, 3 RPM Pre-workout (5 daily)

Weeks 3-4
3 Drive AM, 3 Drive Pre-workout (6 daily)
1 RPM AM, 3 RPM Pre-workout (4 daily)

Weeks 5-6
4 Drive AM, 4 Drive Pre-workout (8 daily)
1 RPM AM, 2 RPM Pre-workout (3 daily)

Weeks 6-7
2 RPM AM, 3 Pre-WO (5 daily)

Weeks 7-8
3 RPM AM, 4 RPM Pre-WO (7 daily)

Weeks 8-9
3 RPM AM, 5 RPM Pre-WO (8 daily)

Repeat Cycle starting with week 1

Method works extremely well, and you never attenuate- so gains tend to be fairly consistent.

Hope this helps!!
wow. this is exactly what i was wondering about. im gonna use this method in august when i start my bulk. do you happen to know how many bottles of each of these would make this plan last the full 9 weeks?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You got your answer straight from the man!!! Glad to see you back, D! You have been missed!