xpand nitric oxide reactor
- 06-08-2008, 09:56 PM
- 06-08-2008, 10:22 PM
Meh. IMO, there are a lot better. Even the energized version barely woke me up. There are definitely quite a few, well, just a few, better NO2 supps out there. I'm loving horse power right now cause of the beta alanine... no-shotgun for sure, plasmavol is ok and without arginine, etc. Others speak highly of p-slin, wtf pumpd and others so check it out.
07-10-2008, 02:15 AM
I disagree, I love it... in the past super pump, nitrix, no shotgun, have done nothing for me......... but this product worked great,, my veins stick out of my arm like crazy...
07-10-2008, 02:28 AM
there are loads of no products out the and what the other guys have said is true in the sense that others work better than others! i have trained with a few of these but for all round taste, pump, focus and vascularity i found that no-explode is pretty good!! you just need to find one that works well for you bro. good luck :bb:
07-10-2008, 02:44 PM
Way back in the day I used the regular xpand and thought it was decent. I tried a sample of the energized xpand and felt like I was on speed or something. Horrible feeling. Not sure about the version you talk of, but its probably safe to say its run of the mill if nothing else. Prob a bit better than a lot out there as dymatize is pretty solid.
07-12-2008, 01:48 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-12-2015, 07:52 PM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-10-2014, 09:29 AM
- By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2009, 12:08 PM
- By omar castillo in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2004, 07:14 PM
- By WonderBread in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2004, 01:37 PM