xpand nitric oxide reactor
- 06-08-2008, 10:56 PM
- 06-08-2008, 11:22 PM
Meh. IMO, there are a lot better. Even the energized version barely woke me up. There are definitely quite a few, well, just a few, better NO2 supps out there. I'm loving horse power right now cause of the beta alanine... no-shotgun for sure, plasmavol is ok and without arginine, etc. Others speak highly of p-slin, wtf pumpd and others so check it out.
07-10-2008, 03:15 AM
I disagree, I love it... in the past super pump, nitrix, no shotgun, have done nothing for me......... but this product worked great,, my veins stick out of my arm like crazy...
07-10-2008, 03:28 AM
there are loads of no products out the and what the other guys have said is true in the sense that others work better than others! i have trained with a few of these but for all round taste, pump, focus and vascularity i found that no-explode is pretty good!! you just need to find one that works well for you bro. good luck :bb:
07-10-2008, 03:44 PM
Way back in the day I used the regular xpand and thought it was decent. I tried a sample of the energized xpand and felt like I was on speed or something. Horrible feeling. Not sure about the version you talk of, but its probably safe to say its run of the mill if nothing else. Prob a bit better than a lot out there as dymatize is pretty solid.
07-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MisterRoboto in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2011, 01:54 AM
- By Machwon1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 04-12-2010, 10:56 PM
- By Arbor in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-22-2009, 07:02 AM
- By Stallion83 in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-16-2009, 11:12 PM
- By MLP74 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 33Last Post: 11-05-2007, 11:13 AM