xpand nitric oxide reactor

pdm1212

pdm1212

Awards
I got this for free from the supplement company I ordered from because of a mix up with shipping delayed my order.

Anyone tried it?

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Meh. IMO, there are a lot better. Even the energized version barely woke me up. There are definitely quite a few, well, just a few, better NO2 supps out there. I'm loving horse power right now cause of the beta alanine... no-shotgun for sure, plasmavol is ok and without arginine, etc. Others speak highly of p-slin, wtf pumpd and others so check it out.

biggerthantex

biggerthantex

Awards
I disagree, I love it... in the past super pump, nitrix, no shotgun, have done nothing for me......... but this product worked great,, my veins stick out of my arm like crazy...

liamrowe

liamrowe

Awards
there are loads of no products out the and what the other guys:goodpost: have said is true in the sense that others work better than others! i have trained with a few of these but for all round taste, pump, focus and vascularity i found that no-explode is pretty good!! you just need to find one that works well for you bro. good luck :bb:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Way back in the day I used the regular xpand and thought it was decent. I tried a sample of the energized xpand and felt like I was on speed or something. Horrible feeling. Not sure about the version you talk of, but its probably safe to say its run of the mill if nothing else. Prob a bit better than a lot out there as dymatize is pretty solid.

biggerthantex

biggerthantex

Awards
Way back in the day I used the regular xpand and thought it was decent. I tried a sample of the energized xpand and felt like I was on speed or something. Horrible feeling. Not sure about the version you talk of, but its probably safe to say its run of the mill if nothing else. Prob a bit better than a lot out there as dymatize is pretty solid.
I agree with this totally.... the fast acting (purple) pills, are very strong.... do not use it with any other NO product. or you will get sick