RPN's DCP + Sesamin

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've heard a couple things regarding Sesamin oil not being good/efficient when stacked with DCP .. Can anyone put any light to this ? Will it be less effective than either DCP or Sesamin as a standalone ?

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There was initially come concern with overactivation of PPAR, and amplification of side effects, but real world show it to be fine to stack the two.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There was initially come concern with overactivation of PPAR, and amplification of side effects, but real world show it to be fine to stack the two.
Would you have a recommendation for stacking the two ? I'm at 227 lbs, and planned on 6-8 caps DCP per day along with 6 caps Sesamin per day..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you have a recommendation for stacking the two ? I'm at 227 lbs, and planned on 6-8 caps DCP per day along with 6 caps Sesamin per day..
Most importantly, I would have to recommend Avant's Sesathin. It is the only sesamin that has ever given me dramatic results.

I would take 1.25mL at the same time as the DCP, 3 times per day.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most importantly, I would have to recommend Avant's Sesathin. It is the only sesamin that has ever given me dramatic results.

Thanks for the quick responses. I've got two bottles of DCP on hand, would 6 caps/day suffice ? And to a 2:1 ration of DCP to Sesamin three times per day ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the quick responses. I've got two bottles of DCP on hand, would 6 caps/day suffice ? And to a 2:1 ration of DCP to Sesamin three times per day ?
Sounds like a very good plan. You might play with two key times for DCP: Preworkout and before bed.

Preworkout, DCP will shift fuel usage vastly to fat, while boosting endurance. Before bed, being non-stimulating, will assist in fat burning throughout the night.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a very good plan. You might play with two key times for DCP: Preworkout and before bed.

Preworkout, DCP will shift fuel usage vastly to fat, while boosting endurance. Before bed, being non-stimulating, will assist in fat burning throughout the night.
Once again, thanks for all the advice!

I wil be starting off with 2 caps DCP three times daily with 3 caps Sesamin, and I'll likely jump to 8 caps DCP per day within a couple of weeks, as well as up it to 4-6 caps Sesamin per day within time ..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once again, thanks for all the advice!

I wil be starting off with 2 caps DCP three times daily with 3 caps Sesamin, and I'll likely jump to 8 caps DCP per day within a couple of weeks, as well as up it to 4-6 caps Sesamin per day within time ..
Good luck...let me know how it goes!

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good luck...let me know how it goes!
It's a part of a slightly bigger stack .. I'll make sure to send you the URL to my upcoming log starting Monday, June 16th.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

I tried this Dsade and the lethargy was so bad I couldn't get out of bed and I would lay down and take sporatic naps all day. I'm saving the DCP for a different time though. This was just me, maybe with someone else it's different.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried this Dsade and the lethargy was so bad I couldn't get out of bed and I would lay down and take sporatic naps all day. I'm saving the DCP for a different time though. This was just me, maybe with someone else it's different.
Were you running that in conjunction with really low carbs at the time?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a part of a slightly bigger stack .. I'll make sure to send you the URL to my upcoming log starting Monday, June 16th.
I'll be following along, good luck nor! I had debated adding in avant's "sesathin" to my current cut stack. :)

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you think it's the DCP that led to the lethargic feeling ? Or the sesamin ? I personally didn't have any side effects from Sesamin, except for a somewhat suppressed libido. Then again, while cutting it's a known fact that sex drive can often be diminished, so I can't blame it entirely on the Sesamin ..

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Were you running that in conjunction with really low carbs at the time?
I was using moderate carbs for me and I was doing good with the sesamin, but the combo of the two was too much. I think that if I lowered the sesamin in half and stayed at the minimum DCP dose I would've been fine, but both was killing me.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was using moderate carbs for me and I was doing good with the sesamin, but the combo of the two was too much. I think that if I lowered the sesamin in half and stayed at the minimum DCP dose I would've been fine, but both was killing me.
Interesting. I have yet to add in the sesamin myself, but i may just to see what effect(s) it may add. Thanks for the feedback though fog. :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I have yet to add in the sesamin myself, but i may just to see what effect(s) it may add. Thanks for the feedback though fog. :)
Yeah Trauma1, you're welcome!