Pslin confusion...

luxxor

Awards
A few questions - and yes, I have looked at other posts on this topic... First, I've read conflicting posts on whether or not pslin can be used on a low carb diet. Does it need to be stacked with AP to work effectively? How does it stack with epidrol and furazadrol? I've been using pslin for about 3 weeks and if anything, my muscles look flatter and my workouts have not improved whatsoever. What am I missing??

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
A few questions - and yes, I have looked at other posts on this topic... First, I've read conflicting posts on whether or not pslin can be used on a low carb diet. Does it need to be stacked with AP to work effectively? How does it stack with epidrol and furazadrol? I've been using pslin for about 3 weeks and if anything, my muscles look flatter and my workouts have not improved whatsoever. What am I missing??
1) Yes, it can be.

2) No, not necessarily. P-Slin is quite effective in its own respective, but is more suited to Pre-Workout uses rather than overall body composition.

3) Yes, most definitely. Though they are different categories of supplements (one being a steroid), P-Slin will help to attenuate fat gain, while maximizing nutrients on cycle.

4) What are you dosing times, diet, carb load, etc?

JDF

Awards
  • Established

You shouldnt be taking in enough carbs daily to use Pslin on a low carb/keto type of diet.

I personally use Pslin on my refeed days, I feel like I havent put on fat while on Pslin for my refeed days but its only been a few weeks so im not 100% sure im going to attribute that to the Pslin yet.

In regards to the dosing on a normal day I believe it should be around 80g of carbs but you'll have to play with that number see what works best for you, im sure a rep will chime in to offer some more quality help though.