Tamoxifen (Nolva) "Citraate" - Help!!

Das

Das

Awards
I was hoping to get some help with a question I cannot seem to find an answer to anywhere... I just finished my Epi cycle and it's time for PCT... the bottle reads: Tamoxifen "Citrate" which I was told was not the same as just Tamoxifen... Apparently, the citrate version is weaker???? I'm trying to find out if this is the case and if so, how should I dose it? I was told it was 40/40/20/20mg for the Tamoxifen... but not sure about the Tamoxifen Citrate. I'd appreciate any help! Today is the first day of PCT, so I dosed at 50mg because I wasn't sure.

My Epi cycle was 10-20/20/30/40

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping to get some help with a question I cannot seem to find an answer to anywhere... I just finished my Epi cycle and it's time for PCT... the bottle reads: Tamoxifen "Citrate" which I was told was not the same as just Tamoxifen... Apparently, the citrate version is weaker???? I'm trying to find out if this is the case and if so, how should I dose it? I was told it was 40/40/20/20mg for the Tamoxifen... but not sure about the Tamoxifen Citrate. I'd appreciate any help! Today is the first day of PCT, so I dosed at 50mg because I wasn't sure.

most chem sites adjust it and take the citrate into consideration.....it should be dosed properly....and for PCT id run 20/20/10/10

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
10mg tamoxifen= 15.2mg tamoxifen citrate

20= 30.4 so on and so forth.

Take this as you will. If it is being distributed as Tamoxifen Citrate then i would feel safer doing the conversion.

the thing is that Nolvadex IS tamoxifen citrate, but the dosing regiment is based on Tamoxifen.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
most chem sites adjust it and take the citrate into consideration.....it should be dosed properly....and for PCT id run 20/20/10/10
You may wanna move this to the PCT section, but the tablets I had in the past said tamoxifen citrate on the box & blisters, however each tablet actually contained 20mg of tamoxifen (30.4mg of tamox citrate). So yes, most companies already have the conversion done.