Tamoxifen (Nolva) "Citraate" - Help!!

1. Das
    Answers

Question Tamoxifen (Nolva) "Citraate" - Help!!

I was hoping to get some help with a question I cannot seem to find an answer to anywhere... I just finished my Epi cycle and it's time for PCT... the bottle reads: Tamoxifen "Citrate" which I was told was not the same as just Tamoxifen... Apparently, the citrate version is weaker???? I'm trying to find out if this is the case and if so, how should I dose it? I was told it was 40/40/20/20mg for the Tamoxifen... but not sure about the Tamoxifen Citrate. I'd appreciate any help! Today is the first day of PCT, so I dosed at 50mg because I wasn't sure.

My Epi cycle was 10-20/20/30/40

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Das View Post
    I was hoping to get some help with a question I cannot seem to find an answer to anywhere... I just finished my Epi cycle and it's time for PCT... the bottle reads: Tamoxifen "Citrate" which I was told was not the same as just Tamoxifen... Apparently, the citrate version is weaker???? I'm trying to find out if this is the case and if so, how should I dose it? I was told it was 40/40/20/20mg for the Tamoxifen... but not sure about the Tamoxifen Citrate. I'd appreciate any help! Today is the first day of PCT, so I dosed at 50mg because I wasn't sure.

most chem sites adjust it and take the citrate into consideration.....it should be dosed properly....and for PCT id run 20/20/10/10
  3. Registered User
    Answers

10mg tamoxifen= 15.2mg tamoxifen citrate

20= 30.4 so on and so forth.

Take this as you will. If it is being distributed as Tamoxifen Citrate then i would feel safer doing the conversion.

the thing is that Nolvadex IS tamoxifen citrate, but the dosing regiment is based on Tamoxifen.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    most chem sites adjust it and take the citrate into consideration.....it should be dosed properly....and for PCT id run 20/20/10/10
    You may wanna move this to the PCT section, but the tablets I had in the past said tamoxifen citrate on the box & blisters, however each tablet actually contained 20mg of tamoxifen (30.4mg of tamox citrate). So yes, most companies already have the conversion done.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 04:31 PM
  2. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 10:32 PM
  3. Tamoxifen (Nolva) "Citraate" - PCT Help!!
    By Das in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 12:35 AM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
  5. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 12:32 PM