DRIVE side effects?

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
A buddy of mine is dosing drive 1 in the morning 3 pre workout an hour before, on an empty stomach. He's been recently getting really bad stomach cramps, why do you guys think this is? Could it be the drive? Should he just dose 2 and 2. that was my best guess. And help is appreciated. thanks guys

RyanOFelt

Awards
Is he using anything else?
I used drive by itself and was fine, started RPM and got some stomach pains. Only the first few times I used it, though.

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
Creatine mono, but i doubt that has anything to do with it. but who knows. he's only been on the drive since tuesday though. so maybe if he gives it time it will pass. do you think dose 2-2 maybe or just wait it out?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
the icariin in DRIVE causes stomach issues with some ppl, just dose it 2 and 2.....ur body will get used to it

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
the icariin in DRIVE causes stomach issues with some ppl, just dose it 2 and 2.....ur body will get used to it

it's actually just my buddy running it. Same difference. Thanks bro. I told him to just try and dose 2-2 but i thought i'd ask you guys seeing as mine was just a guess on something that may help.

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
He hasn't been noticing anything by the way. How quickly do people usually notice the effects of Drive. He's ran Vitrix before but that's a mild all natural supplement so i'm thinking he's just not noticing the effects cause he maybe giving himself too much credit. what do you guys think?

I told him he needs to fvcking eat, and he tries. He's one of those guys that doesn't eat throughout the day though. He just has 3 huge meals. But his metabolism is a lot like mine though so i'm tryin to get him to cook up a bunch of chicken on sundays before his work week or something.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
he needs more than 3 meals a day, i dont care how big they are.

i notices DRIVE's effects in about 2 weeks ....strength went up and i was leaning out slightly

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
This issue has been discussed multiple times a lot of people have stomach issues with Coleus forskohlii. In DRIVE there is a decent extract amount. With most cases the stomach issues disappear after continued use.

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
he needs more than 3 meals a day, i dont care how big they are.

i notices DRIVE's effects in about 2 weeks ....strength went up and i was leaning out slightly
I completely agree. But thanks for the input on the two weeks, i didn't know how long it takes usually.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This issue has been discussed multiple times a lot of people have stomach issues with Coleus forskohlii. In DRIVE there is a decent extract amount. With most cases the stomach issues disappear after continued use.
Spot on! Forskolin (Coleus Forskohlii) is usually the cause of those gastric challenges. The system gets used to it with time. However, to alleviate the problem, it is best to start the dosage low and ramp up slowly.

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
Spot on! Forskolin (Coleus Forskohlii) is usually the cause of those gastric challenges. The system gets used to it with time. However, to alleviate the problem, it is best to start the dosage low and ramp up slowly.
understood. Thanks strategic.

He was going to dose 2-2 on his off days taking the second dose about 6-8 hours after the waking dose. would you guys agree with that?

RyanOFelt

Awards
I noticed a little effect from drive on the first bottle, but tell him to wait for the cumlative effects, they're competely worth buying additional bottles. I saw the best effects about halfway through my second and all the way through my third bottle. If I had the money, I'd still be using it.

RyanOFelt

Awards
understood. Thanks strategic.

He was going to dose 2-2 on his off days taking the second dose about 6-8 hours after the waking dose. would you guys agree with that?

And yes, that's basically what I did and it worked great for me.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am taking Drive for the icarin. How soon and how much increase in libido can I expect?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I completely agree. But thanks for the input on the two weeks, i didn't know how long it takes usually.
most people see some effects begin at 3-5 days, and see most effects by 7-10. it does continue to get marginally better thru the first whole month, then levels off. Doesn't seem to drop off anytime soon, I believe Dirk at AN has been using it steadily for a full year now without loss of effectiveness

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He hasn't been noticing anything by the way. How quickly do people usually notice the effects of Drive. He's ran Vitrix before but that's a mild all natural supplement so i'm thinking he's just not noticing the effects cause he maybe giving himself too much credit. what do you guys think?

I told him he needs to fvcking eat, and he tries. He's one of those guys that doesn't eat throughout the day though. He just has 3 huge meals. But his metabolism is a lot like mine though so i'm tryin to get him to cook up a bunch of chicken on sundays before his work week or something.
ive used vitrex before, and 6 caps pre-workout is a hoot. it's effects are felt in 45 minutes or less but a tolerance builds quickly. i think something like drive is more subtle and would take time for it to be effective. don't really think it's fair to compare the 2.

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
ive currently been using drive only on workout days...no problems. but i was wondering if i should run it as a cycle like ED? or is it a waste to just use on workout days?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
depends on how much you weigh, but it should be split in 2 doses during the day. for off days, it matters less whether you take it with food or not. generally 1 cap less than on workout days is ok

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
depends on how much you weigh, but it should be split in 2 doses during the day. for off days, it matters less whether you take it with food or not. generally 1 cap less than on workout days is ok

ive been taking 3 one hour pre workout and then 3 6-8 hours later. following the dosage chart and now im reading the directions and they contradict the dosage chart directions. have i been taking them wrong? hahaha

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
most people see some effects begin at 3-5 days, and see most effects by 7-10. it does continue to get marginally better thru the first whole month, then levels off. Doesn't seem to drop off anytime soon, I believe Dirk at AN has been using it steadily for a full year now without loss of effectiveness
Yep- I simply use the wave method described here:
Weeks 1-3
2 Drive AM, 2 Drive Pre-workout (4 daily)
2 RPM AM, 3 RPM Pre-workout (5 daily)

Weeks 3-4
3 Drive AM, 3 Drive Pre-workout (6 daily)
1 RPM AM, 3 RPM Pre-workout (4 daily)

Weeks 5-6
4 Drive AM, 4 Drive Pre-workout (8 daily)
1 RPM AM, 2 RPM Pre-workout (3 daily)

Weeks 6-7
2 Drive AM, 2 Drive Pre-WO (4 daily)
2 RPM AM, 3 Pre-WO (5 daily)

Weeks 7-8
3 RPM AM, 4 RPM Pre-WO (7 daily)

Weeks 8-9
3 RPM AM, 5 RPM Pre-WO (8 daily)

Repeat Cycle starting with week 1

This works extremely well with both RPM and Drive.

As far as a standalone- Drive really shines in the strength, vascularity, and lean mass addition department. When taken by itself, the effects usually kick in after 10 days (but almost immediately with RPM), BUT the gains from continuous usage of Drive will continue indefinitely- I have been taking 4-8 capsules a day for a year straight, and I am leaner, stronger, and more vascular now than I have ever been- I guess I need to throw up some pics :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been taking 3 one hour pre workout and then 3 6-8 hours later. following the dosage chart and now im reading the directions and they contradict the dosage chart directions. have i been taking them wrong? hahaha
that sounds good for workout days, then just more or less follow the same non workout days. you can also maybe take 3/2 or 2/2 for off days and still get buildup over time, and extend the bottle a little.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Drive has a pretty high icarin content. I had read that icarin is effective at increasing libido so that is why I tried it. Anybody else get improved libido with Drive or other icarin-containing supplements?

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
Yep- I simply use the wave method described here:
Weeks 1-3
2 Drive AM, 2 Drive Pre-workout (4 daily)
2 RPM AM, 3 RPM Pre-workout (5 daily)

Weeks 3-4
3 Drive AM, 3 Drive Pre-workout (6 daily)
1 RPM AM, 3 RPM Pre-workout (4 daily)

Weeks 5-6
4 Drive AM, 4 Drive Pre-workout (8 daily)
1 RPM AM, 2 RPM Pre-workout (3 daily)

Weeks 6-7
2 RPM AM, 3 Pre-WO (5 daily)

Weeks 7-8
3 RPM AM, 4 RPM Pre-WO (7 daily)

Weeks 8-9
3 RPM AM, 5 RPM Pre-WO (8 daily)

Repeat Cycle starting with week 1

This works extremely well with both RPM and Drive.

As far as a standalone- Drive really shines in the strength, vascularity, and lean mass addition department. When taken by itself, the effects usually kick in after 10 days (but almost immediately with RPM), BUT the gains from continuous usage of Drive will continue indefinitely- I have been taking 4-8 capsules a day for a year straight, and I am leaner, stronger, and more vascular now than I have ever been- I guess I need to throw up some pics :)

Hey man i'm trying out RPM. just got a bottle today. It recommends taking 2-3. If taking RPM alone do you think i should dose how you showed? I'm about 190

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably 4 one hour preworkout on an empty stomach would suit you nicely

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
probably 4 one hour preworkout on an empty stomach would suit you nicely

alright thanks man. and that's only on workout days i'm guessing. i just wanna be sure but it doesn't seem like something i should take on non workout days.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you could take it non-workout days particularly if you do cardio. it works great for that. even on off days, its helpful to take some, to keep the long term accumulation of effects high. so maybe 2-3 on nonworkout days

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
sweet will do. And i talked to pmiller about this cause i've seen that he's had good experiences with both drive and rpm BUT i dont do really well with working out on an empty stomach. He said take it an hour before, then about ten minutes before get a shake to sip on during my workout with some bcaa's and dextrose. At least i think that's what he said haha. i'll have to look back. Is there anything else you guys would suggest?

Another thing is i always have work at about 4 o'clock, if i wanna get breakfast in, get an hour workout and then also take RPM on an empty stomach how should i do that? no breakfast? (i wake up at about 12! summer time baby!) thanks for all the help. Sorry for all the questions that may seem to be "noobish" haha

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really you can take the rpm on empty stomach, give it a half hour, then during the last half hour preworkout have breakfast then go work out.

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
really you can take the rpm on empty stomach, give it a half hour, then during the last half hour preworkout have breakfast then go work out.
thanks bro you've been a lot of help.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
guys...im not trying to be weird... but the first day i took drive, my orgasm was like nothing i have ever experianced.